Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: I think that there might be somthing seriously physically wrong with me. [Re: Asante]
    #5819231 -

Good luck with everything man...

I think I've also felt that arm numbess you're talking about.  It only happens to me right when I'm waking up or if I'm in the middle of sleep.  It happens in both of my arms and it's like a cramp/tingle/numb...it's really uncomfortable but I can usually stop it by massaging right near my armpit, or changing the way I'm laying.

Have you done anything recently to bring on this fatigue?  I'm curious...

Get well soon! :shineon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that there might be somthing seriously physically wrong with me. [Re: Newbie]
    #5819264 -

> i recently stopped drinking, (sunday) and i usually drink quite a bit, so my blood is probably a bit thicker than usual...

That could well be the problem. Aspirin will thin your blood. At the very least you need to take some aspirin and have someone with you in case you drop.

If it's a minor heart attack then you probably won't feel bad enough to go to the ER, if it becomes major then it will be too late.

FYI CPR advice has been changed to 2 breaths / 30 compressions.

It's probably nothing, but those are famous last words. Everyone says that until they drop. Make sure you're not alone and good luck.


-FF

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that there might be somthing seriously physically wrong with me. [Re: fastfred]
    #5819664 -

well i just got back, god i love how quick that place is, ill hate the bill though.

heres the skinny, blood counts and kidney function, electrolites and what not all in normal levels....

but what i had the most concern over, and the one test i wanted, liver function wont be in untill tomorrow.


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that there might be somthing seriously physically wrong with me. [Re: ZippoZ]
    #5819666 -

glad to hear you are ok

maybe you're just tired

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that there might be somthing seriously physically wrong with me. [Re: ZippoZ]
    #5819668 -

Good to hear man. Good luck with the liver one.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that there might be somthing seriously physically wrong with me. [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5819695 -

im never tired like this never, im exreemely hyperactive do psychotic degrees!


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that there might be somthing seriously physically wrong with me. [Re: ZippoZ]
    #5819772 -

Hope you figure out what's wrong, Zippoz.  :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that there might be somthing seriously physically wrong with me. [Re: ZippoZ]
    #5819858 -

So I'm assumimg they ruled out the worst. That's great news! :laugh: Here's hoping they'll find the problem,  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that there might be somthing seriously physically wrong with me. [Re: MOTH]
    #5819883 -

If your really tired and weak it could be anaemia.

I Had a blood count of 4, when its supposed to be 15 in someone my age. I was nakered after walking up a set of stairs, pale as a ghost, had absolutely no energy what so ever.

Needless to say I was || close to death through suffocation.


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that there might be somthing seriously physically wrong with me. [Re: ZippoZ]
    #5819903 -

Consume some cayenne!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that there might be somthing seriously physically wrong with me. [Re: ZippoZ]
    #5819904 -

Did they do any cardio tests on you? That would surely have come up, huh? Anyway, I hope it's just some exhaustion from the hot weather alcohol combo. Keep us posted, will ya?

:heart:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that there might be somthing seriously physically wrong with me. [Re: Le_Canard]
    #5819907 -

ToiletDuk said:
So I'm assumimg they ruled out the worst. That's great news! :laugh: Here's hoping they'll find the problem,  :thumbup:



actually no, if it was anything it would be my liver, so im still on edge.


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that there might be somthing seriously physically wrong with me. [Re: ZippoZ]
    #5819915 -

I'll trade ya livers anyday

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that there might be somthing seriously physically wrong with me. [Re: goobler]
    #5819922 -

well, we shall see
i went there a year ago, perhaps it was 2 ago... with some physical problems. nothing was wrong, as a matter of fact i think that im usually pretty healthy

but from time to time shit goes weird, but they never find anything.....
lets hope that this time is the same.


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that there might be somthing seriously physically wrong with me. [Re: ZippoZ]
    #5819947 -

you take milk thistle?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that there might be somthing seriously physically wrong with me. [Re: ZippoZ]
    #5819952 -

Quote:
Cayenne pepper exerts a number of beneficial effects on the cardiovascular system. It reduces the likelihood of developing arteriosclerosis by reducing blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Cayenne also reduces the platelet aggregation and increases fibrinolytic activity. Cultures consuming a large amount of Cayenne pepper have a much lower rate of cardiovascular disease. Cayenne has been used as medicine for centuries. It was considered helpful for various conditions of the gastrointestinal tract, including stomachaches, cramping pains, and gas. Cayenne was frequently used to treat diseases of the circulatory system. It is still traditionally used in herbal medicine as a circulatory tonic (a substance believed to improve circulation). Rubbed onto the skin, Cayenne is a traditional, as well as modern, remedy for rheumatic pains and arthritis due to what is termed as a "counterirritant" effect. A counterirritant is something that causes irritation to a tissue to which it is applied, thus distracting from the original irritation (such as joint pain in the case of arthritis). Many people consume lots of hot peppers in tropical climates as the heat will induce perspiration, which actually helps a person to cool off. Cayenne's primary chemical constituents include capsaicin, capsanthine, beta carotene, flavonoids, and vitamin C. Cayenne causes the brain to secrete more endorphins. It is considered thermogenic, meaning it can "rev up" metabolism and aid in weight loss. Cayenne also improves circulation. Cayenne helps to relieve pain, not only due to its endorphin enhancing properties, but also when diluted and used topically it helps to block the transmission of substance P, which transports pain messages to the brain.




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that there might be somthing seriously physically wrong with me. [Re: goobler]
    #5819955 -

no i dont, although i have started drinking coffee after long nights ever since that research came out.


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that there might be somthing seriously physically wrong with me. [Re: goobler]
    #5819957 -

milk thistle is good too


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that there might be somthing seriously physically wrong with me. [Re: Shroomism]
    #5819960 -

yep

I love the stuff

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I think that there might be somthing seriously physically wrong with me. [Re: goobler]
    #5819966 -

well i suppose that ill go pick some up.
im guessing that its a suppliment that comes in a gell cap or pill form?


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* somthing very weird id going to happen today.
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 3,758 25 08/06/04 05:36 PM
by Edge
* Synergistics RedRabbit 374 1 04/21/08 07:54 PM
by RipVanWinkle
* theres somthing wierd about coke cracker_smacker 1,956 14 12/06/02 10:06 PM
by baraka
* Am i wrong for being so upset at my girl for being a slut?
( 1 2 3 all )
hairs 10,176 51 03/16/04 03:57 PM
by acidcrys
* Whats wrong with this picture? Mystiq_Shaman 1,487 16 08/01/04 01:54 AM
by Skunk420
* but there ain't nothin wrong with the way she moves... iloveraving 605 7 04/10/04 08:42 AM
by Krishna
* What physical activities/sports do you enjoy doing?
( 1 2 3 all )
Phishgrrl 4,986 59 08/09/04 12:48 AM
by SubGen1us
* physics help minusrestraint 1,730 14 01/30/03 06:31 AM
by Jackal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,787 topic views. 1 members, 26 guests and 89 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.