Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: What physical activities/sports do you enjoy doing? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2972484 -

does playing bass count
my middle and index finger are pretty beefed up :laugh:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What physical activities/sports do you enjoy doing? [Re: Edge]
    #2972488 -

wow... didnt even see the second page to this thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What physical activities/sports do you enjoy doing? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2972494 -

windsurfing
rock climbing
mountain biking
swimming

these are the ones I like best. I like a lot of other activities/sports but don't feel like writing them down :tongue2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What physical activities/sports do you enjoy doing? [Re: stefan]
    #2972503 -

whats the default number of postst per page


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What physical activities/sports do you enjoy doing? [Re: notapillow]
    #2972516 -

20


--------------------
If mushrooms grew in my house, and I could smoke in here, i'd have no reason to go outside?
-Brock D. 2004 (that's me)
---------------------------------------------------
if you feel like your gonna puke just go ahead and puke
you'll feel much better afterwards.
sometimes its fun, as long as it doesn't come out your nose, that sucks
-Sherm (from the shroomery)

Better smilies coming soon! By suffer
---------------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What physical activities/sports do you enjoy doing? [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2972537 -

lame
i turned it up to 50


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What physical activities/sports do you enjoy doing? [Re: kindkesey]
    #2972557 -

kindkesey said:


kayaking (my favorite)
hiking and exploring the wilderness
backpacking
snowboarding
mountain biking (if i ever fix the flat tire)

edit for phishgrrl ,  Driving the bus real fast!!!


:smile:



YAY! Thank you KK you ROCK.  :thumbup:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What physical activities/sports do you enjoy doing? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2972573 -

skateboarding, basketball (most sports, but not organized teams, it loses fun when it gets SOO serious), mountain biking, hiking/backpacking/camping, swimming, ski-ing (how do you spell that,is it sking?) i've never snowboarded but want to, white water rafting, rock climbing, lots of outdoors stuff really.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What physical activities/sports do you enjoy doing? [Re: kindkesey]
    #2972594 -

kindkesey said:





Jealous.... I wanna do it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What physical activities/sports do you enjoy doing? [Re: Edge]
    #2972631 -

thats a cool picture.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What physical activities/sports do you enjoy doing? [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2972641 -

YEM, we like the same stuff. :smile:  Actually it looks like lots of us do. We should do the shroomery adventure tour across the US.


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What physical activities/sports do you enjoy doing? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2972653 -

haha, that would be aewsome.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What physical activities/sports do you enjoy doing? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2972691 -

tai chi
swimming
riding a bike
walking and running
soccer!!!!
hiking when I can
sleeping  :wink:


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What physical activities/sports do you enjoy doing? [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2972699 -

Holy shit... that would be so cool. I wanna see the world so bad, and I'll be starting here in the US... and theeeeeen

MEXICOOOOO. Lotsa people think dirty mexicans. I think its a really freakin spiritual place.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What physical activities/sports do you enjoy doing? [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2972706 -

if I ever see you like at a gathering or something, let's have a friendly match!!!  I'm sure we'll both learn something  :laugh:


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What physical activities/sports do you enjoy doing? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2973666 -

bodyboarding
surfing
bodysurfing when i have no board
soccer!
weightlifting
definitely hiking. i love going on an adventure with a backpack packed with cool stuff.
if you have enough friends around, a good game of tackle football
sailing on a small dingy is fun and physical too...


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What physical activities/sports do you enjoy doing? [Re: felix]
    #2973796 -

Scaling/Climbing buildings
Climbing Trees
Soccer
hacky Sack
Skateboarding
frisbee but i've recently realized I get bored of it after 15 minutes.
hiking, camping, swimming
running and biking
lifting cold acholoic beverages to my mouth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What physical activities/sports do you enjoy doing? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2973804 -

6-10 mile bike ride every morning
Walking
Hiking
Canoeing
Back Packing
Swimming
Dancing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What physical activities/sports do you enjoy doing? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2980027 -

i went kayaking today in my aunty's kayak canoe thing up a river today. that's fun stuff, i can see why you guy's like it so much. it'd be much better on the open water, but the strong river current was fun too. first, we fought up the river for a while then hauled ass back down. it was so fun!


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What physical activities/sports do you enjoy doing? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2980071 -

I enjoy punching a speed bag. Gives u great hand eye coordination. Also gives u alot of stamina in ur arms shoulders and abs. I thought i knew how to work my
abs till i started boxing. Twisting ur torso and such.
I also used to ride my bike alot till i had to start working alot.
Just recently me and a friend climbed around on some rocks and shit.

Check it out here if u want

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...;o=&fpart=1

I wouldnt mind trying yoga out too, sound like alot of fun.
Im definetly in need of more stretching. Its fun to do.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What sports do you guys play?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
mantis 4,052 64 04/14/06 02:07 AM
by BrAiN
* I think raquetball is the best sport ever
( 1 2 all )
freddurgan 1,452 35 06/14/05 07:35 PM
by crystallize
* Sports Captain Loafy McPoopdick 663 9 01/08/05 07:56 PM
by TODAY
* Dudes who obsess over sports. Druginduced 1,380 9 12/08/03 10:00 PM
by Druginduced
* DoctorJ ivi 937 13 03/18/05 07:55 AM
by DoctorJ
* A poll about sports and the Shroomery.
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 1,764 35 09/30/05 02:28 PM
by Captain Loafy McPoopdick
* Rugby is the sickest sport ever created bomber101 1,108 14 06/01/05 06:30 AM
by Krishna
* Does anyone else like to wager on sports? boxtop703 1,003 10 08/20/03 09:21 AM
by TheHobbit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,986 topic views. 3 members, 14 guests and 120 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 17 queries.