Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Does anyone else like to wager on sports?
    #1830332 -

I never really mentioned it here at The Shroomery before but it is one of my favorite hobbies.

Anyway, my friend just started a brand new online sports betting forum and could use a little help filling the member base.

If your interested, here's the URL:

http://www.sportsadvisory.com/forum/

There's also an off-topic forum as well

Anybody else like to bet sports?

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else like to wager on sports? [Re: boxtop703]
    #1830420 -

Wow, gambling on football (soccer) is basically my weekend - every weekend.

I could be the English league football guru! :laugh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else like to wager on sports? [Re: Jackal]
    #1830444 -

I've been betting some Irish premiere league soccer lately.

I also bet alot on tennis and baseball.

On the weekends I love the AFL and NRL rugby.




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else like to wager on sports? [Re: boxtop703]
    #1830469 -

The English Premiership just started again last Saturday.

Regarding this Saturday, I think Man. Utd. are certs away to Newcastle. Man. Utd. are gonna be like they're on coke this season, they won't be stopped.

Blackburn are a good bet at Bolton, however they're often under-achievers. They're my next-best. :smile:

I wouldn't touch the rest of the matches with a barge-pole yet, it's to early (2nd week) to judge with any level of confidence.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else like to wager on sports? [Re: Jackal]
    #1830480 -

That's good to know. You should definitely post your picks over there on a regular basis.

You would fit right in.  :smile: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else like to wager on sports? [Re: boxtop703]
    #1830499 -

Heh,

I've added the site to my favourites. I'll register tomorrow, it's time for bed now tho' :laugh:

Jeez, my favourites are basically sex, drugs and gambling. :wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else like to wager on sports? [Re: Jackal]
    #1831992 -

Quote:
Jeez, my favourites are basically sex, drugs and gambling. 




You're preaching to the choir.  :lol: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else like to wager on sports? [Re: boxtop703]
    #1832476 -

I allways make money on all the NFL games because i was raised watching the Oilers an Cowboys so i am pretty good at predicting a lot of the winners. I usually only lose 2-3 times out of the 16 regular season games an i dont bet any :smile: pre-season,playoffs ect

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else like to wager on sports? [Re: boxtop703]
    #1832510 -

Hey Boxtop!

Unfortunately my very addictive personality has caused me to give up sports betting some time ago. but there was a time when I was nuts over it!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else like to wager on sports? [Re: Ripple]
    #1832775 -

I'll bet on football if given the chance, not alot of money, but enough to make it a little more fun. Got my fantasy league draft coming up soon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does anyone else like to wager on sports? [Re: TheHobbit]
    #1832811 -

Just registered, looks like a well put together site, should be fun. Thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anyone else not care for watching sports?
( 1 2 all )
Hawkeye3 4,118 27 05/27/08 06:18 PM
by Roxum
* Football (soccer).... Loosifa 1,029 10 09/16/04 09:10 PM
by Thor
* Football????????
( 1 2 all )
southerngirl05 2,592 29 11/14/05 10:22 PM
by southerngirl05
* DO you play any sports
( 1 2 3 all )
SCOBYSNACKS 2,830 41 03/23/06 05:33 PM
by Psychoslut
* Soccer the most important socializing skill in Europe. Scarfmeister 2,201 16 12/31/05 07:28 PM
by cubeladd
* What sports do you guys play?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
mantis 4,052 64 04/14/06 04:07 AM
by BrAiN
* Live Soccer score shirley knott 1,014 9 01/26/05 06:37 PM
by Tao
* I think raquetball is the best sport ever
( 1 2 all )
freddurgan 1,452 35 06/14/05 09:35 PM
by crystallize

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,003 topic views. 3 members, 289 guests and 184 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.