Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Rugby is the sickest sport ever created
    #4242093 -

there aren't many things I'm sure of but, I am sure that Rugby is the best game ever created, but I would love to hear your oppinion.


--------------------
It may be strange but I owe all my success to the rain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rugby is the sickest sport ever created [Re: bomber101]
    #4242111 -

I admire Rugby players, if only for their capacity for pain. It's a very rough sport I've heard - a lot rougher than American-style football. I can't for the life of me understand why it's never caught on as a spectator sport here...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rugby is the sickest sport ever created [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4242122 -

rugby is boring to me, this country is obsessed with it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rugby is the sickest sport ever created [Re: faslimy]
    #4242129 -

Rugby is picking up in America they are starting to bring over seas coaches here and it's picking up


--------------------
It may be strange but I owe all my success to the rain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rugby is the sickest sport ever created [Re: faslimy]
    #4242134 -

It's a matter of exposure, I suppose. I think  football here in the US is boring, and it's truly an obsession with a lot of people here as well.... :argh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rugby is the sickest sport ever created [Re: bomber101]
    #4242140 -

In Canada when I was in highschool rugby was our school's main sport - this was only like a year ago and I'm sure it's still the big sport there now.


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rugby is the sickest sport ever created [Re: bomber101]
    #4242294 -

Rugby is hardcore. It's like the Muay Thai of Ball-contact sports.




--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rugby is the sickest sport ever created [Re: bomber101]
    #4242301 -

Hell yea! I used to play rugby in high-school

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rugby is the sickest sport ever created [Re: Captain Loafy McPoopdick]
    #4242312 -

I got close lined once and hit the ground like I fell off of a two story buildings roof.

One thing I like about rugby is that it's rough, and a gentle mens game. AFter the game is over both teams celebrate together, eating, singing, and just bullshitting about the game

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rugby is the sickest sport ever created [Re: faslimy]
    #4242316 -

Faslimy, you live in New Zealand? Man, I envy the hell out of you. I have always wanted to go there!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rugby is the sickest sport ever created [Re: blissedout]
    #4242444 -

all sports suck imo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rugby is the sickest sport ever created [Re: bomber101]
    #4242461 -

Female rugby players are scary...


I used to feel the same way about all sports, AmethystAcid...I just started appreciating them in the last couple of years. Once you find players and a team you can identify with, it kind of becomes great metaphor for life, in my eyes at least. Played out live, between two teams that are just acting their parts...it's become almost as exciting as live music to me, and I never thought I'd say that.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rugby is the sickest sport ever created [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4243188 -

I think a lot of sports can be great fun to play. Or even watch if you're that interested in the game. The problem I have is with the ridiculous mob culture that accompanies it.

More so now they decided to have this millennium stadium here and every time theres a match on they shut half the bloody roads off into town and theres pissants all over the gaff walking around in the streets like your ton of metal is just gonna bounce off them..

Makes me want to invent a sport out of running the fuckers over. Deathrace 2000 style oh yes.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rugby is the sickest sport ever created [Re: Hambo]
    #4243198 -

large team games are not for me.

i prefer games like badminton and table tennis, hand ball and hacky sack

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rugby is the sickest sport ever created [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4243209 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
it's become almost as exciting as live music to me, and I never thought I'd say that.



whoa whoa whoa! heresy in the pub!!! :ban:

i enjoy playing football (soccer) but find it boring as hell to watch. really, i don't like to watch sports at all, but enjoy a good pick-up game from time to time...


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* i'm thinking of a sport...
( 1 2 all )
shirley knott 1,672 32 01/27/05 09:45 PM
by Fallere2k72
* Sports Captain Loafy McPoopdick 663 9 01/08/05 07:56 PM
by TODAY
* A poll about sports and the Shroomery.
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 1,764 35 09/30/05 02:28 PM
by Captain Loafy McPoopdick
* DO you play any sports
( 1 2 3 all )
SCOBYSNACKS 2,828 41 03/23/06 03:33 PM
by Psychoslut
* Olympic badminton starfire_xes 857 16 08/03/12 02:39 PM
by starfire_xes
* What sports do you guys play?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
mantis 4,052 64 04/14/06 02:07 AM
by BrAiN
* The Chinese Women's Volleyball and Badminton Teams Give me a Hard-On starfire_xes 1,873 13 08/02/12 04:14 PM
by psi
* Does anyone else like to wager on sports? boxtop703 1,003 10 08/20/03 09:21 AM
by TheHobbit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,108 topic views. 8 members, 18 guests and 92 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.