Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Magic Shroom Grow Bags???
    #562972 -

what are these things exactly? are they the same thing as the myco environment bags only half the price? that would by awesome. thats what the title makes them sound like, but you cant be sure since theres no description and no pics on bluethumbs site...so...what are they??


--------------------
Religion is for people who are afraid of going to Hell; spirituality is for those who have been there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Magic Shroom Grow Bags??? [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #563152 -

they are pretty much the same things as the enviroment bags, just a different name, price, supplier, and they probably dont have the same substrate but i may be wrong.


--------------------
F.B.I. got a file on me, set all drug offenders free...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Magic Shroom Grow Bags??? [Re: hippy_lettuce]
    #563424 -

Do they have any substrate at all in them?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Magic Shroom Grow Bags??? [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #563508 -

I think in fairness to the vendor here and the customers we note these bags are spawn bags. They probably wont fruit inside the bag like a myco bag and will have to be cased. At least thats the impression I get from previous questions I ve ask about them. If I am wrong I m sure i ll be corrected, but I d hate to see someone brand new and not capable of casing purchase them thinking all you do is add spores.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Magic Shroom Grow Bags??? [Re: SouthernGent]
    #564205 -

The "Magic Shroom Grow Bags" are the generic equivalent to the Sporeworks Mycobags, except bluethumbs offers two sizes. Bluethumbs also sells spawn bags pre-sterilized with rye berries. These are two separate products.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Magic Shroom Grow Bags??? [Re: SouthernGent]
    #564215 -

The "Magic Shroom Grow bags" are the generic equivalent to Sporeworks Myco-environment bags. They are cheaper and come in various sizes, yet they do not have the same "consumer base".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Magic Shroom Grow Bags??? [Re: Supershrooomer]
    #564542 -

SuperShroomer I dont know what you mean by same consumer base. Simply ask are you expecting these magic shroom bags to fruit inside the bag?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Magic Shroom Grow Bags??? [Re: SouthernGent]
    #564769 -

As far as I can tell, the myco-environment bags are just filter patch bags with substrate in them. I may be wrong granted I have never seen them in person or heard otherwise. I don't see why one would fruit in bag and the other would not. Given they are relatively the same thing.


--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Magic Shroom Grow Bags??? [Re: jonnyshaggs420]
    #564799 -

well Johnny I can see many reasons why one would fruit and one would not but thats why I m asking Dr Bluethumbs or dimitri or whomever...WILL the magic shroom bags fruit in the bag? Has it been researched and tested or is the test being done now by the consumer? Am I not communicating properly? There is no info on the bags so I m asking the vendor to step up and answer some questions.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Magic Shroom Grow Bags??? [Re: SouthernGent]
    #565781 -

Low IQ??
The only differences between myco-bags and magic bags are they are 1/2 the cost yes they fruit in the bag but we do not have the self sealing hole.
(which is coming we are awaiting the arrival now)

We also just bought a digi cam and we will be working on adding pics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Magic Shroom Grow Bags??? [Re: dimitri211]
    #566031 -

can you show me just one pic where the magic grow bags have fruited? hell I may change my sig for 50 percent off. NOT.. I m loyal and not money driven but I certainly would try them out and compare notes. I think you are going to prove a point with these bags and that point is the reason compiler does what he doed and charges what he charges. I just want to see one pic of a bag fruiting.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Magic Shroom Grow Bags??? [Re: SouthernGent]
    #578106 -



Hmmm...I'm still awaiting word from the good doctor. Don't forget to get those pictures up. I want buy some, but I want to see what's up first. Thanks!

-So Cal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Magic Shroom Grow Bags??? [Re: socalshroomer]
    #578474 -

I have some magic bags on order socal. I will put them to the test against my results from the myco bags by sporeworks. We shall soon know who is blowing hot air and who s left holding the bag. hehehhehhehee


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Magic Shroom Grow Bags??? [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #579296 -

Dr. Bluethumbs Magic Bags

Sorry about the quality:sad:.





Joshua 


--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Huge compost sale very nice price 1.00 a pound dimitri211 1,570 5 02/26/02 06:38 PM
by dimitri211
* where can I buy pre-sterlized bags of rye? mycobass213 1,196 2 07/21/02 02:08 PM
by Cougheeman
* Dr Blue Thumbs bags. GabbaDj 2,560 12 05/11/02 07:26 AM
by cheesyincident
* We Need Bigger Myco-Bags From Sporeworks manna420 1,923 8 01/28/02 11:58 PM
by Kronos
* Shroom kits & beginners... Damagion 18,283 9 03/31/02 08:38 AM
by Damagion
* db kit substrate VivaLaRevolution 1,057 2 05/14/01 01:31 AM
by Ryche Hawk
* FOR SALE- hydrapod grow chamber (great condition) BashoPoem 2,006 9 02/15/02 10:25 AM
by ralphster44
* Sporeworks- Myco Enironment Bag Contest - Drawing!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
psilocyberV 10,014 94 12/02/01 09:35 PM
by Mattycelium

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: geokills, motaman
3,183 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.