Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Shanin Flowers (Petunia Violacea)
    #5772431 -

has anyone ever heard of this plant ...Shanin Flowers (Petunia Violacea) supposibly its pshycoative but i have no facts to prove so.....your opinion?


--------------------
my name is joe!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shanin Flowers (Petunia Violacea) [Re: mightyjoepipe]
    #5772452 -

There is a user here who grows it and has tried it.I cannot think of his name for some reason.I will get a link to the thread I am thinking about.

I tried growing this plant but the seeds I had turned out to be unviable.I was unhappy,I really wanted to see those beautiful violet flowers in bloom.


--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shanin Flowers (Petunia Violacea) [Re: aNeway2sayHooray]
    #5772456 -

Ok it was giz who made the post.Here is the link.

Petunia violacea


--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shanin Flowers (Petunia Violacea) [Re: aNeway2sayHooray]
    #5772460 -

I have grown them and love them, the seeds are just hard to germinate. I did not try them when I as growing them. Though they are said to contain atropine alkaloids, this has not been proven.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shanin Flowers (Petunia Violacea) [Re: CptnGarden]
    #5772462 -

What methods did you use to get the seeds to germinate?I still have a few seeds left from my first try at growing them.


--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A nice suprise - Shanin flowers giz 5,699 18 04/13/06 04:45 PM
by Konnrade
* Important New Petunia Information Found! Aneglakya 2,362 13 07/03/04 01:34 AM
by Wysefool
* Petunia Violacea (Shanin) SunshineDaydream 3,136 5 09/16/06 04:02 AM
by durban_poison
* petunias??? zombie_biscuit 2,476 6 09/09/04 09:43 PM
by kadakuda
* Shanin
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Aneglakya 18,682 136 06/14/19 12:49 PM
by Mateo
* Shanin? dblaney 750 3 08/06/05 12:29 PM
by dblaney
* P. violacea info/experiences??? blazed123 831 2 09/14/05 08:19 PM
by blazed123
* Shanin - awesome flytrap shamantra 716 3 11/28/05 11:45 PM
by ToolTroll

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
2,034 topic views. 1 members, 13 guests and 11 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.