Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Afros in the postseason
    #5674058 -

Why do NBA players who don afros always braid them during the playoffs? I noticed Ben Wallace and Shaun Livingston does this


--------------------


"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Afros in the postseason [Re: Basilides]
    #5674103 -

because its what theydo do? theres no scientific research behind why they do what they do

-this may be an OTD sub-forum but there's no need for pointless racism


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Edited by OneMoreRobot3021 (05/26/06 12:02 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Afros in the postseason [Re: Banez]
    #5674112 -

I have never seen livingston with a fro he always has them rolled up... and I thought big ben rolled his up on away games


--------------------


I bring myself down a level to make you feel better about yourself!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Afros in the postseason [Re: freshlyPLUMP]
    #5674125 -

b-dub always changes his

freshlyplump may be right :justdontknow:

i :heart: the big ben 'fro


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Afros in the postseason [Re: Banez]
    #5674188 -

Haha. I always assumed it was because they don't trust their opponents during the playoffs. Alot of tempers fly and shit


--------------------


"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Afros in the postseason [Re: Basilides]
    #5674338 -

I remember an interview with ben once and he was talking about how he likes to wear the fro to show how detroit is a hard working town... orr sum like that


--------------------


I bring myself down a level to make you feel better about yourself!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Afros in the postseason [Re: freshlyPLUMP]
    #5674350 -

If he said that, that makes no sense whatsoever


--------------------


"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Afros in the postseason [Re: Basilides]
    #5674498 -

does, kinda
guess he means detroit ain't got no time for some fancy braidin'

hey, zidz, in whatever b-ball game you play, is there an option to put the 'fro up or braid it down?
that'd be some kickass


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Afros in the postseason [Re: Basilides]
    #5680416 -

Aerodynamics.

or its probably some stupid NBA rule

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Afros in the postseason [Re: buckwheat]
    #5680946 -

big ben had the fro out in full force, game 1 vs heat




--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Official 2010 MLB Postseason Thread
( 1 2 all )
lsdank268 3,995 32 10/19/10 06:31 PM
by robbyberto
* MLB Postseason Predictions at this point? OneMoreRobot3021 984 6 06/14/06 10:31 PM
by Madtowntripper
* NFL 2013-14 Season
( 1 2 3 4 ... 37 38 )
TheFakeSunRa 35,618 740 02/06/14 03:19 PM
by Ran-D
* IT'S OCTOBER....WHICH MEANS IT'S TIME FOR PLAYOFF BASEBALL BIZNATCHES
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Nifflerz 8,987 130 11/03/12 07:04 PM
by timelapses
* NHL
( 1 2 3 4 ... 25 26 )
1EyeCries 24,445 515 06/23/12 04:00 PM
by lsdank268
* NFL Wild Card Weekend Picks (with regular season results)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
grewya 5,165 63 01/09/13 07:53 PM
by elax420
* Big Ten Chief Standing in Way of NCAA Playoff Madtowntripper 1,354 1 01/05/07 03:18 PM
by Banez
* Cubs-D'backs Madtowntripper 616 2 10/01/07 02:19 PM
by Madtowntripper

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
816 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.