Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Favorite Grateful Dead Song?
    #5673752 -

totally a whore post i know, but i'm curious

to those of you that listen to the grateful dead do you have a favorite song

id have to say ripple personally

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Grateful Dead Song? [Re: evolprim]
    #5673758 -

this has got to be the 100th time this exact post has been made. Personally, I hate the grateful dead.


--------------------
.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Grateful Dead Song? [Re: blacksabbathrulz]
    #5673769 -

Im listening to a show of theirs from 66, pretty decent really for that time. They are doing a cool cover of dancing in the street.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Grateful Dead Song? [Re: blacksabbathrulz]
    #5674009 -

blacksabbathrulz said:
this has got to be the 100th time this exact post has been made. Personally, I hate the grateful dead.



they suck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Grateful Dead Song? [Re: evolprim]
    #5674042 -

Mine has to be "Touch of Grey" because it was the first song I ever heard of theirs. I used to watch the video all the time. I still love it.
The video is on my ipod. :wink:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Grateful Dead Song? [Re: evolprim]
    #5674680 -

as of the past few weeks, row jimmy. before that, looks like rain. it changes every couple of weeks, though :smile:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Grateful Dead Song? [Re: Krishna]
    #5674707 -

this week,
new speedway boogie :laugh: :gd_icon:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Grateful Dead Song? [Re: notapillow]
    #5674725 -

my head has this fucked-up jukebox playing all the time (when there isn't music playing). i've caught myself on the bike-ride home from work going st.stephen > nfa > man woman > iko iko > nfa > st. stephen. some call it schizophrenia, i call it a free mp3 player!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Grateful Dead Song? [Re: Krishna]
    #5674812 -

id have to say truckin' on the europe '72 live album


--------------------
"Music seems to help the pain, Seems to cultivate the brain" -Pink Floyd

"Once in a while you get shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look at it right" -Grateful Dead

"The man who comes back through the Door in the Wall will never be quite the same as the man who went out. He will be wiser but less cocksure, happier but less self-satisfied, humbler in acknowledging his ignorance yet better equipped to understand the relationship of words to things, of systematic reasoning to the unfathomable Mystery which it tries, forever vainly, to comprehend" -Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Grateful Dead Song? [Re: herbalicious]
    #5674821 -

I like Friend of the Devil alot


--------------------
"...Terrific, im glad we've had this time to discuss..im outro, call me if you wanna blaze one up.."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Grateful Dead Song? [Re: cApTaInCrAp]
    #5691999 -

Dark Star and China Cat Sunflower

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Grateful Dead Song? [Re: nookjohn]
    #5692270 -

I'm always up for a Scarlet -> Fire...... I can be totally sober and hearing that jam will fuck me up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Grateful Dead Song? [Re: evolprim]
    #5692292 -

I don't consider myself a fan of the Dead. I don't even have any of their music. But I once had a really intense episode of ego-loss on LSD. The last thing I heard as I drifted off was 'Darkstar' (my freind was playing it on the car stereo). It still gives me chills to hear that song!


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Grateful Dead Song? [Re: evolprim]
    #5692306 -

That's funny. My girlfriend always makes fun of me because almost every time we listen to them, I proclaim that "This is one of my favorite Dead songs!!!"

I really like St. Stephen, Franklin's tower, chinacat. I donno, there are so many favorites.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Grateful Dead Song? [Re: evolprim]
    #5692365 -

Hmm...tough call. I can't decide between "Brown Eyed Women," "Box of Rain," or "Ramble On Rose."


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Grateful Dead Song? [Re: evolprim]
    #5692368 -

so hard to call but im gonna say sugaree

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Grateful Dead Song? [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #5692445 -

all of um...well ok like 95%


--------------------
"Weaving Spiders Come Not Here"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Grateful Dead Song? [Re: LeastResistance]
    #5692801 -

Im not huge on the Dead but i think my favorite is "Friend of the Devil" ...makes me happy, .. i want to find that sweet ann marie


--------------------
"...Terrific, im glad we've had this time to discuss..im outro, call me if you wanna blaze one up.."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Grateful Dead Song? [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #5692822 -

ToTheSummit said:
I don't consider myself a fan of the Dead.  I don't even have any of their music.  But I once had a really intense episode of ego-loss on LSD.  The last thing I heard as I drifted off was 'Darkstar' (my freind was playing it on the car stereo).  It still gives me chills to hear that song!



dark star has been the sound track to so many ego deaths for me
that song has taken many people far far away :grin: :gd_icon:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Favorite Grateful Dead Song? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #5831031 -

nicechrisman said:
That's funny. My girlfriend always makes fun of me because almost every time we listen to them, I proclaim that "This is one of my favorite Dead songs!!!"

I really like St. Stephen, Franklin's tower, chinacat. I donno, there are so many favorites.


It's true, the one playing will be his favorite until the next one comes on, then that one will be his favorite too.lol. But thats what you get with good music.


--------------------
When you come to the edge of all the light you know...and you are about to step off in to the darkness. Faith is believing one of the two things will happen...there will be something solid for you to stand on or you will learn to fly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Favorite Dead and Grateful Dead Song(s) Anonymous 2,018 13 07/29/04 11:16 PM
by Phishgrrl
* Favorite Grateful dead Concert! AVShroomer 1,798 13 07/10/04 09:51 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* Your favorite phish song or grateful dead song
( 1 2 all )
moorhsum 7,993 26 03/16/03 01:39 PM
by Superunknown
* Favorite Grateful Dead Show(s)
( 1 2 all )
thestringphish 5,345 22 05/15/03 08:07 PM
by Ripple
* For All the Grateful Dead Fans kosmic_charlie 2,273 6 12/26/02 04:19 PM
by Ripple
* Grateful Dead References in The Simpsons
( 1 2 all )
Merkin 7,068 23 05/28/04 10:17 PM
by blasphemy12
* Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Adom 53,885 128 12/13/18 02:16 AM
by Reblackah
* Favorite dead song? Krishna 1,183 18 03/14/04 12:58 PM
by Jenny

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,646 topic views. 3 members, 7 guests and 201 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.