Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
some newb ?'s
    #567199 - 03/01/02 09:07 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

ok i know these questions are gonna sound pretty stupid to pretty much all of you but this is my first time trying to grow so i ordered one of those myco bags from sporeworks and the B+ strain from the little guy, who f'in rules for throwing in an extra syringe for free :smile:!, ok anyway my first question is if one thing comes before the other (ie syringes come before bag) do i need to store them anywhere special or take any special precautions (besides like not breaking them and what not :smile:), 2nd question is since i'm getting or at least think i am getting that extra syringe is it gonna get damaged or anything if i don't use it like right away (yea i know i'm gonna get busted on for that one :smile:) and yea i know that one bag seems like a waste prolly but 1.) i'm on a tight budget  so at the moment i couldn't order more than that and 2.) since it's my first time i wanted to try a method that is pretty hard to screw up......also and lastly :smile: i was thinking of maybe doing the bag thing and also trying that pf tek since i'm pretty sure i won't get anything till after the weekend so i have all weekend to get supplies.......so any suggestions or anything are appreciated.....thanks for the help and sorry for this long ass post filled with dumbass questions......

*We Can't Stop Here........THIS IS BAT COUNTRY!!!* 

~*Alcohol, Helping white people dance since 1874*~

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Re: some newb ?'s [Re: Percocet]
    #567973 - 03/02/02 08:34 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Percocet, I've stored syringes in the fridge in a zip-loc bag and they worked many months later. Put them in the crisper so they don't get jostled and possibly getting the plunger pushed down. Peace.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation