Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
commando or confined?
    #5660229 -

Do you wear undergarments?

guys- Do you wera undies? yes or no

girls, please answer comppletely:
---------------BRA - yes or no, sports or underwire? front hook or rear?
---------------Panties - yes or no, and what kind? What color?


I'm doing some market research for my final, I'm not just a creep.


--------------------
drugs are bad

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: commando or confined? [Re: msJblank]
    #5660235 -

My coin purse is currently stowed in a pair of boxers


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: commando or confined? [Re: msJblank]
    #5660243 -

Boxers on the daily.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: commando or confined? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5660279 -

Why boxers? It's so much easier to go commando. Seriously, boxers are only more fabric to wedge in your crack whenever you take a seat.


--------------------
drugs are bad

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: commando or confined? [Re: msJblank]
    #5660290 -

I prefer to run around buck nekkid, wanna see the pictures?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: commando or confined? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #5660297 -

boxers... i havnt wore real underwear since like 2nd grade...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: commando or confined? [Re: msJblank]
    #5660300 -

boxers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: commando or confined? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #5660314 -

no thanx, ***Flaming is prohinitted in the Pub, save it for OTD***


--------------------
drugs are bad

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: commando or confined? [Re: msJblank]
    #5660330 -

boxers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: commando or confined? [Re: msJblank]
    #5660356 -

you just dont know what you're missing without my bear ass

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: commando or confined? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #5660372 -

commando in summer sometimes :stoned:


--------------------


Atheist Chat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: commando or confined? [Re: Snaggletooth]
    #5660509 -

I don't ever wear underwear.
Why do people wear it?
My father tried to make me feel guilty about not wearing under wear when I was younger.
What's the point?
I just thing it's something people do to feel "normal" and their used to it. Free yourself and your genitals!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: commando or confined? [Re: msJblank]
    #5660539 -

I wear boxers.. there was just a thread yesterday where I had described them.

Lots of interest in underwear in the pub these days.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: commando or confined? [Re: msJblank]
    #5660568 -

I wear a bra almost always. Unless I'm sleeping naked.
My bras have NO wires and half hook in front, the other half in the back.

I wear underwear about 90% of the time.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: commando or confined? [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #5660576 -

My gf never wears underwear.. she wears bras some of the time - mostly no.
She says if she doesnt wear them she thinks her boobs are going to sag down in time or something.


--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: commando or confined? [Re: msJblank]
    #5660584 -

depends.


if I'm at work I always wear underwear

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: commando or confined? [Re: goobler]
    #5660648 -

funny, I wear depends too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: commando or confined? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #5660655 -

Don't leave home without 'em!


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: commando or confined? [Re: eris]
    #5660662 -

I either wear boxers or boxer briefs. I prefer the latter, but I only have a few pairs. They're nice if you're doing any aerobic activities.

eris said:
My gf never wears underwear.. she wears bras some of the time - mostly no.
She says if she doesnt wear them she thinks her boobs are going to sag down in time or something.



Or, maybe not wearing the bra will help to strengthen the muscles?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: commando or confined? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #5660681 -

Prisoner#1 said:
funny, I wear depends too



Beat me to it :P

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Most comfortable underwear?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
NIMH 7,810 106 10/25/10 08:59 AM
by blujay
* Looking for USED boxers/underware..I pay top dollar!!!
( 1 2 all )
pineapple3 3,192 37 09/13/15 01:03 AM
by ChasingBliss
* Boxer Briefs LayYouIn 1,214 11 03/23/08 02:37 PM
by MOTH
* What is underwear for?
( 1 2 3 all )
krypto2000 5,809 52 04/10/09 07:11 PM
by filthee
* The big question: Boxers or Briefs? PreparationH 1,670 19 09/27/09 08:53 PM
by Entropymancer
* To wear underwear? Or not to wear underwear? AgentFish 370 2 02/27/10 08:36 AM
by Dank_Trichome
* Who goes commando
( 1 2 3 all )
JvF 1,846 42 07/11/15 04:08 PM
by DustBunny
* So I switched from briefs to boxers
( 1 2 all )
LuNaTiX 2,580 23 04/09/08 04:43 PM
by circularvortex

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,704 topic views. 4 members, 70 guests and 170 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.