Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Who goes commando
    #21926907 -

I hate underwear.

I go commando all the time, but recently began wearing boxer briefs at my girlfriends request.

My pants always stay clean besause i wash my ass after shitting and wipe my tip after pissing.

Since wearing underwear the past week, my dick smells after i sweat. Im getting swamp ass. It actually seems like not wearing any is more hygenic.

It sucks dick. The whole thing sucks dick.

Fuck underwear


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: JvF]
    #21926922 -

I used to do it but I don't like how it chafes my inner thighs


--------------------

Diminish the sub-principle and leave its toxic trace..
Once and for all!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: OhMrJohnson] * 1
    #21927083 -

You must not wear jeans...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: Black_Sunset]
    #21927090 -

I do.

Im pretty hairy, you might say i have a second pair of pants on under my pants.

Anyways, im missing a good about of hair around certain areas like my thighs just from wearing jeans


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: OhMrJohnson]
    #21927091 -

Wipe my tip after pissing?! Lol dude. You're too much.


--------------------

Once you understand the way broadly, you see it in all things. -Musashi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: Matt87]
    #21927103 -

Yea man

Who wants that little piddle of piss dripping onto their pants and getting all gnarly


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: JvF]
    #21927135 -

Not i its uncomfortable. Shit i had to rush out the door to catch the bus to work and my boxers were in my girls dryer and i barely made it by a minute so i just threw my pants over my shorts i was wearing. Plus the pants i was wearing have a hole in the crotch so that wasnt possible haha.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: Matt87]
    #21927149 -

Matt87 said:
Wipe my tip after pissing?! Lol dude. You're too much.



I just give a push on my gooch. That generally gets most of it. But no matter how much you shake and dance the last few drops go in your pants.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: Enjoywho]
    #21927182 -

Enjoywho said:
Matt87 said:
Wipe my tip after pissing?! Lol dude. You're too much.



I just give a push on my gooch. That generally gets most of it. But no matter how much you shake and dance the last few drops go in your pants.



:lolsy:
Good, i do that too.

Whatever happened with that tranny?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: JvF]
    #21927213 -

Posted an update thread been meaning too.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: Enjoywho]
    #21927258 -

I used to go commando on occasion and wear loose boxers until one day I jumped off a ladder at work, and when my feet landed my nuts did as well in my sack. I started wearing snug boxer briefs from that day on. Too much shit getting tangled up and jostled down there.


--------------------
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out"               
                -Bill Hicks-

__

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: JvF]
    #21927359 -

Never wear underwear. I hate how they ride up and I hate being extra hot and sweaty. Also my pants tend to want to fall down more when I have boxers on. I don't want to do whitey tighties but might try boxer-briefs some time, if I'm in cold weather I guess.

I've also stopped wearing socks recently. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: drr]
    #21927430 -

I only go commando when I'm too lazy to do laundry, I too wash my ass and wipe my tip with a golden napkin. Anyhow WOMEN sense that shit SON, the underwear servers as a sensory barrier. Without them WOMEN know what you're up to.. :rofl:


--------------------
Enlil is trash, needs to end himself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: JvF]
    #21927439 -

I don't get how any guy could go commando. I cannot fucking stand it when my dick wiggles it's way out of the piss flap and starts rubbing on my jeans/zipper.


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Edited by Shroomslip (07/11/15 04:52 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: Enjoywho]
    #21927455 -

Enjoywho said:
But no matter how much you shake and dance the last few drops go in your pants.



It?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: Shroomslip]
    #21927463 -

Hayoxp said:
I only go commando when I'm too lazy to do laundry, I too wash my ass and wipe my tip with a golden napkin. Anyhow WOMEN sense that shit SON, the underwear servers as a sensory barrier. Without them WOMEN know what you're up to.. :rofl:



I don't follow

Shroomslip said:
I don't get how any guy could go commando. I cannot fucking stand it when my dick wiggles it's way out of the piss flap and starts rubbing on my jeans/zipper.



That's exactly what I hate about wearing underwear. That damn piss flap - my dick always makes its way through there, and rubs against my zipper area.


When I go commando, it's not an issue. It just kinda hangs naturally to the side. It's much more comfortable. I've gone back and forth but I think I'm settling on no underwear for good now, its just way more comfortable to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: drr]
    #21927464 -

Everyday




--------------------


つ ◕_◕ ༽つ N = R* • fp • ne • fl • fi • fc • L 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: Atreyu]
    #21927506 -

Oh ya its annoying when it slips out the flap. Thats when you just slip it back in real quick. It doesnt happen too often but :feelsbadman:


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: Enjoywho] * 1
    #21927719 -

OP wait till you think you have to fart and some poop leaks out. :lol:


--------------------
:kingcrankey: Please report me to a Mod for hurting your punk ass hippie feelings :flipthebird: And all time Champion thread killer.:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who goes commando [Re: r00tuuu123] * 1
    #21927733 -

r00tuuu123 said:
OP wait till you think you have to fart and some poop leaks out. :lol:



Oh yeah, because if you accidentally shit your pants it's no big deal as long as you have underwear on

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Underwear Conversation! Apollyphelion 762 13 09/19/07 08:45 PM
by Vanguard
* Most comfortable underwear?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
NIMH 7,810 106 10/25/10 08:59 AM
by blujay
* commando or confined?
( 1 2 all )
msJblank 1,704 32 05/27/06 07:59 PM
by alakona
* Looking for USED boxers/underware..I pay top dollar!!!
( 1 2 all )
pineapple3 3,192 37 09/13/15 01:03 AM
by ChasingBliss
* What is underwear for?
( 1 2 3 all )
krypto2000 5,809 52 04/10/09 07:11 PM
by filthee
* Boxer Briefs LayYouIn 1,214 11 03/23/08 02:37 PM
by MOTH
* The big question: Boxers or Briefs? PreparationH 1,670 19 09/27/09 08:53 PM
by Entropymancer
* To wear underwear? Or not to wear underwear? AgentFish 370 2 02/27/10 08:36 AM
by Dank_Trichome

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,846 topic views. 6 members, 6 guests and 70 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.