Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Vaginal discharges of a pregnant woman - Breaking the taboo
    #5658610 -

Do any of you guys have kids? Old man Aeg has a couple. Be honest with the old man tonight. Did you enjoy pleasing your 8 mo pregnant woman while she was spewing all sorts of odd smelling fluids? :crazy2:
Do you enjoy the vaginal discharges of a pregnant woman?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 05/18/06 12:00 PM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll



--------------------
:cannibal::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::cannibal:

"The truth is you're the weak and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vaginal discharges of a pregnant woman - Breaking the taboo [Re: _Aegis_]
    #5658642 -

:puke:

To each their own...:rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vaginal discharges of a pregnant woman - Breaking the taboo [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #5658672 -

Dont knock your old man if youve never tried it son. Let old man Aeg teach you something new tonight. Like flesh when you taste the sweet nectar you never are quite the same again.


--------------------
:cannibal::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::cannibal:

"The truth is you're the weak and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vaginal discharges of a pregnant woman - Breaking the taboo [Re: _Aegis_]
    #5658677 -

Do the odd smells turn you on?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vaginal discharges of a pregnant woman - Breaking the taboo [Re: VoidOfsPg]
    #5658680 -

A lot of things turn this old man on. Ive got stories that would make you wet your bed boy.


--------------------
:cannibal::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::cannibal:

"The truth is you're the weak and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vaginal discharges of a pregnant woman - Breaking the taboo [Re: _Aegis_]
    #5658712 -

Enlighten me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vaginal discharges of a pregnant woman - Breaking the taboo [Re: _Aegis_]
    #5658729 -

Ok now... :what:  What mental ward did they let you escape from??.. Damn and i thought Dr J was the kookiest dude on here..:lol: You are running circles around him....


--------------------

"They look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits 'em. I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

"Eric Stratton.. Rush chairman.. Damn glad to meet you.."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vaginal discharges of a pregnant woman - Breaking the taboo [Re: _Aegis_]
    #5658816 -

The engine is running but no one's behind the wheel...


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vaginal discharges of a pregnant woman - Breaking the taboo [Re: MrSinister]
    #5659374 -

MrSinister said:
Ok now... :what:  What mental ward did they let you escape from??.. Damn and i thought Dr J was the kookiest dude on here..:lol: You are running circles around him....



:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vaginal discharges of a pregnant woman - Breaking the taboo [Re: _Aegis_]
    #5659388 -

Man, for some reason I always feel queezy for an hour or two after I wake up... Your post was almost enough to make me vomit :frown:  :puke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vaginal discharges of a pregnant woman - Breaking the taboo [Re: _Aegis_]
    #5659398 -

This is a taboo I would like to remain in tact.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vaginal discharges of a pregnant woman - Breaking the taboo [Re: _Aegis_]
    #5659412 -

thats...really...sick.. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vaginal discharges of a pregnant woman - Breaking the taboo [Re: KingSpade]
    #5659414 -

if any of you guys actually knew about this subject(pregnant women) would would see whats going on here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vaginal discharges of a pregnant woman - Breaking the taboo [Re: goobler]
    #5659419 -

care to elaborate for us then?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vaginal discharges of a pregnant woman - Breaking the taboo [Re: goobler]
    #5659427 -

goobler said:
if any of you guys actually knew about this subject(pregnant women)  would would see whats going on here



I would still have to say Aegis is a kook...  :smile:


--------------------

"They look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits 'em. I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

"Eric Stratton.. Rush chairman.. Damn glad to meet you.."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vaginal discharges of a pregnant woman - Breaking the taboo [Re: MrSinister]
    #5659430 -

kook?

perhaps, in some circles

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vaginal discharges of a pregnant woman - Breaking the taboo [Re: goobler]
    #5659432 -

No elaboration of "whats going on" then I guess?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vaginal discharges of a pregnant woman - Breaking the taboo [Re: KingSpade]
    #5659441 -

god damn.....
what do you think there is some kind of toxic vanginal spew that comes out when a woman is pregnant?


come on now, educate yourself

http://www.babycenter.com/refcap/pregnancy/prenatalhealth/270.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vaginal discharges of a pregnant woman - Breaking the taboo [Re: goobler]
    #5659463 -

Nobody said it was toxic.

Maybe "disgusting" is another word? I however, will not pass judgement until I have experienced this for myself.


--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vaginal discharges of a pregnant woman - Breaking the taboo [Re: goobler]
    #5659471 -

goobler said:
kook?

perhaps, in some circles




Don't get me wrong, the guy is maybe the most psychotically funny guy on the boards, but he is a kooky bitch...  :rotfl:


--------------------

"They look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits 'em. I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

"Eric Stratton.. Rush chairman.. Damn glad to meet you.."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Vaginal discharge
( 1 2 3 4 all )
PDU 6,635 69 07/04/06 02:02 PM
by trendal
* Human flesh, breaking the taboo!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
_Aegis_ 6,930 81 04/26/08 07:32 AM
by CidneyIndole
* pregnant fried eating shrooms
( 1 2 3 all )
milly 12,056 40 02/18/04 12:22 AM
by Jared
* Semen Consumption breaking the taboo
( 1 2 3 4 all )
_Aegis_ 7,092 64 08/09/06 03:04 AM
by PsiTripper
* Razor blade fun breaking the taboo
( 1 2 all )
_Aegis_ 3,302 25 08/07/06 04:14 AM
by Banez
* Shaving yourself breaking the taboo...
( 1 2 all )
Brakkie 5,095 32 11/06/05 08:42 PM
by Shroomism
* Scat-tastic Poll breaking the taboo _Aegis_ 1,807 14 11/05/05 12:19 AM
by _Aegis_
* Human Sacrifice breaking the taboo _Aegis_ 854 6 11/05/05 02:12 AM
by Cherk

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,189 topic views. 6 members, 83 guests and 267 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.049 seconds spending 0.029 seconds on 23 queries.