Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Eight pages down, twelve to go.
    #5610001 -

Anyone else sweatin away with finals/term papers? 

I'm writing some Grade A bullshit over here in the Library:shitstorm:.  Just hoping for a B-, actually.  Feel like I live here now, its absolutely terrible. 

I haven't smoked for two months, in preparation for the end of this demanding semester.  Its my last semester of college, and this is my last responsibility.  Its a bitch though, 20-25 pages on Milton :foreheadslap:

Worse yet, I have no adderall, or I'd probably be finished by now.

Good news: I'm graduating on friday, and I'm going to break my 2 month marijuana fast  :bongload: :bongload:

Anyone else slaving away?


--------------------
_______________________________________________________________
namaste said:
no flamz in da ODD, if you got nothing to contribute then keep yo lips zipped
_________________________________________________________________

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eight pages down, twelve to go. [Re: Noviseer]
    #5610055 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eight pages down, twelve to go. [Re: Noviseer]
    #5610189 -

what's a milton?


--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eight pages down, twelve to go. [Re: Noviseer]
    #5610218 -

Definitely. I have only had nine hours of sleep since saturday. I had to put together a 250 page portfolio, 75% I did not even start until saturday. Also, I got two huge finals. I can't wait till this is over. Peace


--------------------
We can't stop here - This is bat country.

-Duke--Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eight pages down, twelve to go. [Re: Noviseer]
    #5611007 -

For sure, these finals are killing me! Only two days time for studying before each one, and on top of that having to write papers and lots of shit emotionally going on.

But in a few weeks I'll be a free man and will be able to devote every atom of my being to make music!! :yesnod:


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Eight pages down, twelve to go. [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #5611029 -

Deepman said:
But in a few weeks I'll be a free man and will be able to devote every atom of my being to make music!! :yesnod:



:rockon:

Same here. :thumbup:

8 pages left.  I need to stay out of the arcade :nonono:


--------------------
_______________________________________________________________
namaste said:
no flamz in da ODD, if you got nothing to contribute then keep yo lips zipped
_________________________________________________________________

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Free E-Book Download Page, and Resource Page. Enjoy! Rahie 2,154 6 02/09/07 02:27 PM
by Krishna
* why won't the end of the semester come sooner.
( 1 2 all )
Aninator 3,735 21 04/24/07 10:09 PM
by DNKYD
* I gotta type up a page eligal 530 16 05/10/07 01:26 AM
by ApJunkie
* What should I include in my Graphic Design Portfolio? NewbieS 2,967 10 01/08/22 12:13 PM
by twighead
* Official: Shroomerite Members "last wishes" Page
( 1 2 all )
TheShroomHermit 4,954 28 02/15/03 06:15 PM
by justsomegirl
* Woot, just got my winter semester grades back kaniz 1,643 10 05/10/06 12:39 PM
by badchad
* what should i put in my photagraphy portfolio? DistortedEyes 1,217 10 06/09/06 09:36 AM
by eris
* First day of the Spring Semester
( 1 2 all )
dr0mni 4,336 27 02/22/09 01:49 PM
by Neuron

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
515 topic views. 4 members, 306 guests and 200 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.