Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Red Sox vs Yankees!!!
    #5577985 -

First Red Sox game vs the Yankees, tonight at 7:05!  Woot! We traded and got Mirabelli back today, thank GOD...Bard was like Helen Keller trying to catch a knuckle ball.  Poor guy. 

The Yankees tried to buy Mirabelli when they found out we were trying to get him back, JUST SO THAT we couldn't have him.  Alas, it did not work.  Fucking Yankees  :rolleyes: :thumbdown:

So yeah, I'm sitting here wearing my shirt that says "Brokeback Jeter", waiting for Damon to come up to bat and get booed harshly  :grin:

Go SOX!!!! :dancing:  :evil:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Sox vs Yankees!!! [Re: Liz]
    #5578217 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Sox vs Yankees!!! [Re: spud]
    #5578241 -

imgfuckuplewzr


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Sox vs Yankees!!! [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #5580736 -

Red Sox won 7-3. Actually I'm happy anytime the Yankees lose. It proves a huge bankroll won't equal wins.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Red Sox vs Yankees!!! [Re: Pirate_Patrick]
    #5580818 -

as we have said over and over on this forum... "fuck the yankees"


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Red Sox Preview--For the Beantowners Madtowntripper 1,043 2 01/27/07 03:18 PM
by Liz
* Last Yankees vs. Red Sox game of the season... OneMoreRobot3021 641 5 09/18/06 03:36 PM
by zappaisgod
* My Red Sox fan friend told me if I read this article I would appreciate Manny Ramirez more... OneMoreRobot3021 1,548 13 10/17/07 12:38 AM
by whattheheck
* Red Sox bid on Daisuke Matsuzaka Banez 981 11 12/13/06 05:33 PM
by Liz
* Gagne to Red Sox Liz 553 4 09/19/07 11:10 AM
by robbyberto
* A Red Sox fan moved into the cubicle next to mine. OneMoreRobot3021 1,436 10 03/23/07 07:14 PM
by Liz
* Mastercard Red Sox Commercial Liz 890 7 04/20/07 12:20 PM
by Liz
* Lets Go Red Sox!! Lets Go!! SheerTerror 572 6 06/03/07 10:45 PM
by Liz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
576 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.