Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I am SO PUMPED!! (Warning... Way Too Cute!) [Re: blink]
    #5544365 -

I've noticed chocolate ones tend to be super hyper and annoying. Yellows seem laid back and smart.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am SO PUMPED!! (Warning... Way Too Cute!) [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5544385 -

RandalFlagg said:
I've noticed chocolate ones tend to be super hyper and annoying. Yellows seem laid back and smart.



Yeah, I totally agree... Chocolate Lab's (most of 'em anyway) seem to have a screw loose. They're a bit skitzo.

Heh.. I guess payback's a bitch eh, Randy boi?




He he he... I kid, you kid, we so funny. :lol:


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TMâ„¢ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am SO PUMPED!! (Warning... Way Too Cute!) [Re: TM]
    #5544389 -

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am SO PUMPED!! (Warning... Way Too Cute!) [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5544488 -

RandalFlagg said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww



wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am SO PUMPED!! (Warning... Way Too Cute!) [Re: Redstorm]
    #5544491 -

Redstorm said:
Awwwww!

I want a puppy so badly.




--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am SO PUMPED!! (Warning... Way Too Cute!) [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5545555 -

VERY cute puppy. Even by puppy standards.

Good luck!

splif


--------------------
First Grow: Ecuador -> LC -> HPoo/Straw -> Monotub
Build a Do-It-Yourself Magnetic Stirrer in thirty minutes with no money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am SO PUMPED!! (Warning... Way Too Cute!) [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5545557 -

Puppies grow up.


--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Day at the Dog Park!! (Warning, lots of big pictures, excessive cuteness inside!)
( 1 2 3 all )
Liz 5,346 55 10/22/06 09:25 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* High-Level Biowarfare Lab to be Placed in Boston Ravus 1,281 5 08/23/04 11:11 AM
by Fade_To_Black
* (more) Puppy Pictures! (slow modem warning!)
( 1 2 all )
Liz 2,795 26 02/21/06 01:33 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Puppy Pictures!! (Warning, big files) Liz 941 11 01/24/06 07:10 PM
by Liz
* Heres a Pic of my Dog- Pit/Lab mix.
( 1 2 all )
Cryogenicz 7,519 31 10/02/04 10:59 AM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* What a wierd ass week [Warning, long ass post] eligal 963 8 03/11/06 02:30 PM
by eligal
* How I spent my holiday season (Warning: BIG pics)
( 1 2 3 all )
Liz 3,668 40 01/05/06 07:18 PM
by Liz
* Lab Rats
( 1 2 all )
Gillette 4,239 31 05/11/05 06:35 PM
by trendal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,358 topic views. 5 members, 55 guests and 76 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.