Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleTM
The Mind, The Many, The Music.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Under The Table And Dream...
Re: Day at the Dog Park!! (Warning, lots of big pictures, excessive cuteness inside!) [Re: Liz]
    #6197969 - 10/22/06 02:12 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Hot damn!

Those are AWESOME pic's!!

Your talent at shutter timing is AMAZING!!!

Please invite me and Shane to join sometime. :smile:

--------------------
================================================

"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Day at the Dog Park!! (Warning, lots of big pictures, excessive cuteness inside!) [Re: Liz]
    #6197986 - 10/22/06 02:19 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Icarus has never been to a dog park like in your pictures...we usually go on this off-leash dog park where everyone is walking through wooded trails rather then in a big open area. He behaves pretty well, I think...sniffs, plays a little, and then moves onwards down the trail. Little dogs seem to be intimidated by him. Most little dogs he's encountered have growled at him. He is pretty rambunctious but I've never heard him growl back...he just wants to play.

At doggie daycare, they told us, "he's a humper."

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Day at the Dog Park!! (Warning, lots of big pictures, excessive cuteness inside!) [Re: TM]
    #6197993 - 10/22/06 02:21 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I don't see it happening, dude. :wink:

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleTM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Day at the Dog Park!! (Warning, lots of big pictures, excessive cuteness inside!) [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6198007 - 10/22/06 02:25 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I don't see how you could have a clue.

Go buy a can of afro-sheen and pick your 'fro.

:tongue:

--------------------

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

Male

Re: Day at the Dog Park!! (Warning, lots of big pictures, excessive cuteness inside!) [Re: TM]
    #6198014 - 10/22/06 02:27 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I can have a very good clue, actually. Considering that Liz is my friend and regrets ever recommending you to the breeder you got Shane from, I can have a very good clue indeed.

And, as for my fro - don't mind if I do.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleTM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Day at the Dog Park!! (Warning, lots of big pictures, excessive cuteness inside!) [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6198023 - 10/22/06 02:30 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Ya, and you read all PM's too, huh? No, because if you did you'd have a clue. :lol:

--------------------

Male

#6198027 - 10/22/06 02:32 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Sorry, I can't hear you through Shane's pleas for freedom.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#6198028 - 10/22/06 02:32 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Have you ever caught insects in your hair?

When I was a kid, my dad would make me chop up wood for the fireplace and once, all these bees flew out and got tangled up in my loose hair.

Male

Re: Day at the Dog Park!! (Warning, lots of big pictures, excessive cuteness inside!) [Re: MOTH]
    #6198038 - 10/22/06 02:34 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

:lol: Sometimes I'll come from the park or something where I've been laying down in the grass, and something will fly out of my hair, yes. Never anything too creepy-crawly though.

One great thing about my hair is that if I am going to a concert where I know I'll get patted down, I don't wash my hair that day so it gets really frizzy. Then I part it somewhere in the back, stick a joint in, and pin it there, and no one's ever the wiser about it. :grin:

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#6198046 - 10/22/06 02:37 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

That is brilliant.  :grin: :thumbup:  Hair has more uses then I realized.

InvisibleTM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #6198048 - 10/22/06 02:37 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

:lol:

Get the hair outa your ears. He's the happiest dog on the planet. :rofl2:

--------------------

OfflineCosmicFunGuy
ॐconsciousnessॐ
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ∞
    #6198282 - 10/22/06 03:44 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Awesome dog pics, I don't know where I'd be without all our animals, especially the dogs. our 130 acre farm provides plenty of places for them to run and play. There are 4 houses on our farm 3 of them have dogs, horses, cats, birds, etc., except for one. As you can imagine, 3 housefuls of dogs, is similar to going to the dog park. These are the dogs at our house. Each dog has one designated person they take care of or is it the other way around....

This one is MY dog, he follows me everywhere, sniffs out morels, and is absolutely obsessed with playing frisbee. His name is Thundar the Barbarian or thunderbar.

This one is solo, aka turtleface, he's slightly retarded in my opinion, but only because he never stops being so happy and bouncy, he always will cuddle up with the saddest person in the room and make the smile.

solo chasing thundar

This is our pit Mookie Moon Hendrix Garcia or moodah-pops. She's the resident guard dog (been in quite a few tussles with coyotes and unfortunately our dog tipper who needs to be seperated from mookie at all times). She is thundar and solo's mom as well (their dad lives nextstore in another house on our farm).

This is tipper, she's old and grouchy and has to be seperated from Mookie  :frown:, they used to play really nice, but tipper got old and cranky about 2 years ago... She's the best horse dog ever though, keeps them in line when they get unruly and led us to them the few times they've escaped.

I'd show the other animals too, but this is about dogs, the ones with dogs looking into bird and ferret cages, crack me up we get a lot of that around here.

--------------------

♫ ♪ In the garden of many fields, there is no me or you. There is no right or wrong. There is no up or down. There is no black or white. Everyone is the plow man. Everyone is the seed. Everyone harvests and everyone yields. In the garden of many fields, everyone is one with one love and one love is one with everyone. ♪ ♫
lyrics from: Transglobal Underground - Eyeway Souljah (from Psychic Karaoke)

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Massachusetts
Re: Day at the Dog Park!! (Warning, lots of big pictures, excessive cuteness inside!) [Re: CosmicFunGuy]
    #6199031 - 10/22/06 07:52 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Those are really cute dog pictures!!  We live on 50 acres of woods here in Boston, and our pup loves having the room to run around.  There's a ton of animals here too, but not pets...Lucy is the only dog, so we have friends over and have them bring their dogs often, so they can run around.  We have a tennis court out back that's totally fenced in, so they can run and play safely.  Most of the 50 acres is surrounded by a big stone wall, but there are a few openings that we have to be careful of...and more and more lately, wild animals are coming closer to the house, they're completely unafraid of humans.  There's a whole freakin pack of wild turkeys running around, a TON of deer, chimpunks galore, and little tree frogs hopping around everywhere.  Oh, and a few fox too. We also have 2 ferrets (Hero and Villain) and there's a cat upstairs named Stanzi (short for Constanza, Mozarts wife).  I can't wait until we can get another dog.  Right now we live with my boyfriend's parents, they have a full apartment in the basement of their home, so we live in that for free, which is great. Right now though, his mom refuses to allow us to get another dog, which is lame, since clearly there's plenty of room.  Oh well.  :shrug:

--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

InvisiblelIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
Stranger

Loc: Texas
    #6199083 - 10/22/06 08:03 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Ehahaha! Shane is getting big!

Invisibleblo0mz
boomz
 User Gallery
Re: Day at the Dog Park!! (Warning, lots of big pictures, excessive cuteness inside!) [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #6199301 - 10/22/06 08:34 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

/jealous

Male

Re: Day at the Dog Park!! (Warning, lots of big pictures, excessive cuteness inside!) [Re: CosmicFunGuy]
    #6199565 - 10/22/06 09:25 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

ticket, your dog looks fantastic.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder