Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
My Super Sweet 16 is awesome
    #5517389 -

I can't wait until it come out on DVD

The drama, the bitches, the cake

It's like God decided he owed me for the life he gave me and then made this TV show


--------------------
There is no valid reason why you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Super Sweet 16 is awesome [Re: Birds_Can_Swim]
    #5517401 -

My Super Sweet 16 TV show:thumbdown:
Hot 15 year olds  :thumbup:


--------------------


~You know that same rowdy crowd was here last night is back again~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Super Sweet 16 is awesome [Re: rockytop83]
    #5517415 -

Lol I thought most of the kids in that show were all rich n spoiled (but rather good looking, to bad that money will go straight to their thighs). I also hate but like to watch "Holgan Knows Best", I give in too American idiots like Hooligan. That show is more comedy than anything else. Its sad when you start expressing how much you hate a TV show when you watch it. I need another butterball shot. I like manipulating my anger through TV shows, "Oh boohoo my 50,000$ credit card has been canceled, and I only had 5,000$ left" said the 15 year old whose weekly allowance was 10,000$.  :thumb up: Super Sweet 16  :thumbdown: at whining 16 year ODs whose your parents don't throw 5g's at you as easily as they throw the trash away. Whoa there I go being too mysteriously expressive; always relaxing to speak your mind. I cant correct my mis-spelling since I have four keyboards.


--------------------
Quote:
I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!



Edited by Muppet69_420 (04/14/06 10:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Super Sweet 16 is awesome [Re: Birds_Can_Swim]
    #5517431 -

I watch the show and its fucking hilarious but owning the dvds is a little much, no?

I also know some of the people who were on the show for the rich spanish girl in miami fyi.


--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Super Sweet 16 is awesome [Re: d33p]
    #5517441 -

those girls make me want to vomit, what's hot about winy stupid spoiled as shit 16 year old girls? ugh gross they are the parasites of youth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Super Sweet 16 is awesome [Re: rockytop83]
    #5517445 -

this should only be true if you are 16.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Super Sweet 16 is awesome [Re: Aninator]
    #5517449 -

you should go on the show. open up a whole new world of whiny people.
write to mtv. and when you get on air, i need 50% of your profit for sparking the idea.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Super Sweet 16 is awesome [Re: d33p]
    #5517450 -

d33p said:
I watch the show and its fucking hilarious but owning the dvds is a little much, no?

I also know some of the people who were on the show for the rich Spanish girl in miami fyi.



He he yeah I viewed that episode, was entertaining though I must have bad memory since I thought she was Italian, though I didn't know it for sure. Was she that one with the father who babied her and the mother who canceled her credit card? I thought her father was a very camera shy person. I thought he gave money to her like candy because he didn't want the cameras on him for too long, lol I wanna be moderately rich so I can pay off a lot of stress factors then test myself by donating as much to a charity or better yet people I know who need the cash. Once I become a milionaire my life will be completed and I would know if I could beat evil.


--------------------
Quote:
I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Super Sweet 16 is awesome [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #5517453 -

I want to be prescribed with add, *sigh*.

I bet with that money I could cover a lot of things.


--------------------
Quote:
I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!



Edited by Muppet69_420 (04/14/06 10:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Super Sweet 16 is awesome [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #5517461 -

dude, Yo Momma is such a better show on MTV.

In that "this is hilarious because they are trying so hard and it still sucks" kinda way.


--------------------
Terrapin!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My Super Sweet 16 is awesome [Re: tactik]
    #5517503 -

MTV is always going to be for kids who are so caught up in their social lives and those with a lot of money. What I'm saying isn't true but I lack the brain power to express this matter anymore, Duh Dah Duh!  :shrug:

WARNING: This thread might spontaneously combust.


--------------------
Quote:
I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!



Edited by Muppet69_420 (04/14/06 10:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My super sweet 16 party Pathos 1,142 10 01/20/05 02:54 PM
by Pathos
* mtv sweet 16 LilShank 1,193 15 02/17/05 12:00 PM
by Redstorm
* Need Some Help... the princess's sweet 16 chinadoll 486 2 04/27/04 10:19 PM
by notapillow
* 'Festival Express' documents one wild ride SoDak_Stranger 2,776 12 07/20/04 05:28 AM
by FreakQlibrium
* F-16 "Fly-by shooting" on elementary school in New Jersey
( 1 2 3 all )
ivi 6,039 43 11/08/04 01:14 PM
by Annom
* Dragon ball super
( 1 2 3 4 all )
spirit_shadow 2,673 75 03/25/18 01:49 PM
by ADCC420
* "hooliganism" soccer violence trampis 432 3 06/13/12 11:01 AM
by spoonbomb
* Is Sweet-N-Low sweeter than sugar? freddurgan 1,515 13 01/10/05 08:46 PM
by K4Lic0

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
758 topic views. 4 members, 10 guests and 90 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.