Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
mtv sweet 16
    #3789418 -

has anyone else noticed the ridiculously hott 16 year old girls on this show? too bad there too younge :frown:


--------------------
Thats why ur momma got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
Thats why ur sister got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
since ur momma and ur sister got a big ol butt
they helped the NiNa bust a big ol' nut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mtv sweet 16 [Re: LilShank]
    #3789424 -

Has anyone else noticed how shallow most of these bitches are? "I swear Daddy, if you don't give me a car I'm never talking to you again"

They aren't good enough to suck my dick.


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mtv sweet 16 [Re: delta9]
    #3789444 -

yeah those little girls are a waste of life. so clueless to the world. oh well, as long as they spend plenty of daddy's money its all good- putting that cash back into the economy is good for us all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mtv sweet 16 [Re: ]
    #3789466 -

Seriously though, I wish I was that rich. There is so much more one could do with those kinds of resources other than just be a waste of skin princess bitch.


--------------------
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mtv sweet 16 [Re: LilShank]
    #3789518 -

yeah they are all stuck up bitches, but there still way hott.


--------------------
Thats why ur momma got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
Thats why ur sister got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
since ur momma and ur sister got a big ol butt
they helped the NiNa bust a big ol' nut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mtv sweet 16 [Re: LilShank]
    #3789616 -

oh my fucking god.. those little bitches piss the fuck out of me.. and they have no fucking clue man


--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe



~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mtv sweet 16 [Re: LilShank]
    #3789648 -

I made a thread about this stupid ass show a couple weeks ago, and everyone thought I was 16.

Anyways, yea, the bitches on that show are really hot, and really spoiled. They need to be cock slapped, it's the only remedy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mtv sweet 16 [Re: delta9]
    #3790012 -

delta9 said:
Has anyone else noticed how shallow most of these bitches are? "I swear Daddy, if you don't give me a car I'm never talking to you again"

They aren't good enough to suck my dick.



They aren't good enough to suck you dick, but if they offered to suck your dick I bet you $100 you would let them do it! SHit man you're only Human!!!


--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mtv sweet 16 [Re: Its Pat]
    #3790045 -

Nope, I'm not only human. :wink:

Seriously, I'd only let them if they paid me a good amount - none of them would want to suck my dick anyway (except maybe because I said they can't and they want to have everything) so the point is moot. :tongue:


--------------------
delta9

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mtv sweet 16 [Re: delta9]
    #3790453 -

That show gives you a good idea of whats wrong with America... But yeah, all those girls are incredibly hot. None of the girls I know look/looked that good when they were 16.


--------------------
That's me on the street with a violin under my chin. Playing with a grin, singing gibberish.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mtv sweet 16 [Re: F0SS1L]
    #3790521 -

COCK SLAPAGE ! :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mtv sweet 16 [Re: TYL3R]
    #3791669 -

I love you guys! I though the same thing. It's good to know there aren't shallow guys here in the pub! :smile:


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mtv sweet 16 [Re: TYL3R]
    #3792811 -

x_TYLER_x said:
COCK SLAPAGE ! :devil:



Or even better... :pimpslap:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mtv sweet 16 [Re: Pathos]
    #3792890 -

i would like to line up all the girls from that show and throw bricks at them for fun :grin:


--------------------
The land of the free on paper looks great!



here I stand head in hand turn my face to the wall

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mtv sweet 16 [Re: LilShank]
    #3793172 -

I saw and episode with some GUY who had his sweet 16.  Besides the fact that only girls have sweet 16s...he "popped his collar" on every different shirt he had on in the episode.  Good God I hate that. 

Furthermore, his dad proudly stated that the $250,000 he spent on his son's party was "Well worth it".  :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mtv sweet 16 [Re: Boom]
    #3793213 -

Yeah, what an extravagant waste of money. It's disgusting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My super sweet 16 party Pathos 1,142 10 01/20/05 02:54 PM
by Pathos
* Need Some Help... the princess's sweet 16 chinadoll 486 2 04/27/04 10:19 PM
by notapillow
* My Super Sweet 16 *RANT*
( 1 2 3 all )
MagicalMystery 4,299 42 08/22/05 07:34 PM
by it stars saddam
* 16 Year old Girl i know Busted For herion Possesin Anonymous 978 6 10/04/04 07:52 PM
by Anonymous
* My Super Sweet Sixteen on MTV
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 2,178 26 02/23/05 11:50 PM
by 40oz
* meeting girls on net: follow-up post
( 1 2 3 all )
Turd 7,330 54 05/09/04 11:42 AM
by MagicGirL
* Very wierd Night yesterday. drank with like 14 year old girls
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,539 27 03/20/05 08:31 AM
by Learyfan
* A Younger Girl..
( 1 2 all )
iloveraving 4,082 24 03/18/04 12:47 PM
by iloveraving

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,193 topic views. 5 members, 20 guests and 94 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.