Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: My boy just bought a quarter of mushrooms for 70 and it has a green blue on it. Cant tell if con [Re: DNKYD]
    #5494452 -

:shocked:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boy just bought a quarter of mushrooms for 70 and it has a green blue on it. Cant tell if con [Re: Boom]
    #5494475 -

I feel sorry


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boy just bought a quarter of mushrooms for 70 and it has a green blue on it. Cant tell if con [Re: DNKYD]
    #5494540 -

that was great... +5 for you. i hate to see good drugs go to waste but not for people who don't know what they are doing. he was probably in over his head anyway. who knows what dumb shit he would have done had he taken them.


--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.


I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boy just bought a quarter of mushrooms for 70 and it has a green blue on it. Cant tell if con [Re: iateshaggy]
    #5494555 -

Good drugs? Dude, it was just shrooms chill.


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boy just bought a quarter of mushrooms for 70 and it has a green blue on it. Cant tell if con [Re: Psychoslut]
    #5494577 -

wow how great is this

I agree if you take advice from someone who was being obviously sarcastic then you get what you get cause you should have realized what he was saying was crap

how old are you anyway

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boy just bought a quarter of mushrooms for 70 and it has a green blue on it. Cant tell if con [Re: shroomygirl]
    #5494587 -

I know you aint talking to me like that!


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boy just bought a quarter of mushrooms for 70 and it has a green blue on it. Cant tell if con [Re: Psychoslut]
    #5494987 -

People on here always fuck around. He said it serous I mean wtf.
Give real advise don't fuck around damn.Only way I get a real answer on here is if I say would you die if you snort 5 pounds of cocaine with a big straw the obvious shit. You always treat people like little kids to act like they never know what there doing. The gray inside the stem is what got me worried. I mean wtf you all act like you never wondered about anything before. If you did I'm sure you got a straight up answer.
ummmmmmmm excuse me Doctor what is this lump on my nuts.
I'm sorry son its nut cancer :dead:
after he has his nut removed.
The Doctor says I was only kidding wtf haha :hotidea:

I thought you all where professionals in your field I mean wtf.

Its all good tho no worries. What was done is done. I think he might of cried alittle bit. poor poor simon. Im not tellin him hehe.


--------------------
*~-READ-~*

The creator of this reply or this post takes no responsibility or liability for anything that happens as a result of, you, reading or trying anything on this page or anything contained in subsequent pages. By reading this. you are implying that you are in agreement with this disclaimer.

Edited by protected_son (04/08/06 11:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boy just bought a quarter of mushrooms for 70 and it has a green blue on it. Cant tell if con [Re: DNKYD]
    #5495274 -

DNKYD said:
I am what you call an "asshole." Any exposure to me is at your own risk and any complications that should arise from said contact, whether they are physical or psychological in nature, are in no way my fault.



I need this printed on a t-shirt. Stat.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boy just bought a quarter of mushrooms for 70 and it has a green blue on it. Cant tell if contam. *DELETED* [Re: protected_son]
    #5495345 -

WTFPWNED.


--------------------
hIgHdRoLoVeR
Loving all things hydro since 1989.
http://www.gardenscure.com/420/index.php
the place to go for (medical) marijuana cultivation advice
World of Warcrack...My anti-job!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My boy just bought a quarter of mushrooms for 70 and it has a green blue on it. Cant tell if con [Re: hIgHdRoLoVeR]
    #5495355 -

I wonder if he's gonna tell him friend that the guy he got this info from was fucking with him and the mushrooms were still good?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ap 2 DM Syrup plus Newport green shorts hard pack. sa Aten 698 19 03/04/18 06:30 AM
by Ima Trooper
* Mexicali Blues (official cowboy song thread)
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 11,004 52 07/09/11 01:17 AM
by ModularMind
* i bought a model car Smack31 957 8 02/19/03 06:22 PM
by Smack31
* Newest Addition to the Online Mushroom Community michael_mycol 1,099 7 10/31/25 11:24 AM
by KevinDontWave
* Who actually bought Bonnaroo tickets?
( 1 2 3 all )
Prodijal_Son 4,876 45 06/11/03 10:59 AM
by baraka
* Chilled out songs (looking for 60s-70s input) boredboy 4,778 11 03/06/03 04:22 PM
by Cracka_X
* That 70's Show
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 5,431 52 07/15/09 01:05 PM
by Kada
* Fav. Drink-Drinking with friends(dry on mushrooms) DanKGrooV 1,311 8 04/16/03 09:56 PM
by CultyVader

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,649 topic views. 1 members, 19 guests and 158 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.