Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Does this Vagina look normal to you? [Re: Aninator]
    #5481765 -

ok that makes sense

did not know that


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this Vagina look normal to you? [Re: Aninator]
    #5481767 -

PM me a pic of yours, I'll be glad to give an objective opinion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this Vagina look normal to you? [Re: fee]
    #5481768 -

hehehe

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this Vagina look normal to you? *DELETED* [Re: Aninator]
    #5481789 -

Post deleted by ThaiLipaYai

Reason for deletion: Cleaning House For Paranoia!



--------------------
It's just some nights, you really want to go out, get some hot bitch to dump Goose down your throat and snort coke off a stripper's tits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this Vagina look normal to you? [Re: Scott Bennett]
    #5481794 -

hang out , like the picture?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this Vagina look normal to you? [Re: Aninator]
    #5482032 -

i wonder if, when she runs naked, it flaps back and forth and makes a slapping sound as it hits her inner thighs...?


--------------------
Anno cock? Is that some kind of Greek liquer? -Geo's all-knowing sex slave
Scat's way better than mud cause it's warm. -Ythan 4/23/07

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this Vagina look normal to you? [Re: Aninator]
    #5482137 -

this was a story from the guy that submitted the picture:

One day my girlfriend and I rented a motel room. That morning I had already masturbated for her in the shower. Then she said she wanted to shop a while and I told her to run along because I was still horny. So I ordered an X-Rated movie on tv which we both had liked to watch previously. I laid a towel on the bed, lubed my cock and started watching the movie.

It didn't take long to get hard. I didn't want to come too soon because the movie cost $15.99, so I milked my 8 inch cock slowly. Pre cum was oozing from my cock and when I closed my eyes I was close to shooting my load.

Just then, the maid came into the room. With me nude, cock in hand, and the x-rated movie playing it was clear what I was doing. She apologized and said please continue, I can come back later. Little did she know I was coming as she turned away. I moaned and shot a big load of cum onto my chest. Surprised, the maid turned back just in time to see everything. She hesitated a moment and then said, "Can I get you anything?"

:lol:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this Vagina look normal to you? [Re: Chairman Meow]
    #5482184 -

:lol: poor hotel maids!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this Vagina look normal to you? [Re: Aninator]
    #5482263 -

that pic is probably photoshoped, either way that bitch is LOOSE :dogpile: :3some:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this Vagina look normal to you? [Re: AliceDee]
    #5484316 -

Yes, sometimes the inner labia is larger than the outer. Wouldn't call it abnormal though. Learn your women!

:wink: :sun:


--------------------
Smoke City - a board game about stoners!
Kickstarter opens on 4/20!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this Vagina look normal to you? [Re: Chairman Meow]
    #5484367 -

sadsappysucker said:
this was a story from the guy that submitted the picture:

One day my girlfriend and I rented a motel room. That morning I had already masturbated for her in the shower. Then she said she wanted to shop a while and I told her to run along because I was still horny. So I ordered an X-Rated movie on tv which we both had liked to watch previously. I laid a towel on the bed, lubed my cock and started watching the movie.

It didn't take long to get hard. I didn't want to come too soon because the movie cost $15.99, so I milked my 8 inch cock slowly. Pre cum was oozing from my cock and when I closed my eyes I was close to shooting my load.

Just then, the maid came into the room. With me nude, cock in hand, and the x-rated movie playing it was clear what I was doing. She apologized and said please continue, I can come back later. Little did she know I was coming as she turned away. I moaned and shot a big load of cum onto my chest. Surprised, the maid turned back just in time to see everything. She hesitated a moment and then said, "Can I get you anything?"

:lol:



Heh! That story made me smile, but I sense fiction in it, lots of fiction, little friction.

As for the huge inner labia... Uh... GROSS! I've seen LARGE outer labia, but they pale in comparison :puke:


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this Vagina look normal to you? [Re: Aninator]
    #5484390 -

There's nothing unattractive or abnormal about that vagina.  Please visit http://www.sexylabia.com to educate yourself.  And women with large labia, unite!  :cheers:



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this Vagina look normal to you? [Re: irascible_raunch]
    #5484398 -

Those aren't to tough to look at, but AniNator's pic was.


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this Vagina look normal to you? [Re: irascible_raunch]
    #5484443 -

irascible_raunch said:
There's nothing unattractive about that vagina.



yes there is.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this Vagina look normal to you? [Re: TM]
    #5484738 -

Perhaps some insight as to what happened here:

"Dear Dr. Dodson,

I just finished Sex for One, and I feel totally empowered! I've never thought of my cunt as beautiful; instead, I thought it was deformed by excessive masturbation as you did. Now I'm beginning to view myself as beautiful and not as a slut or as a chronic masturbator. I'm starting a new campaign of feeling good about myself, and, thus, I hope to gain confidence in my sexual self and learn to enjoy my sexuality more than I already do.
Thanks for writing Sex for One and for being so open. You are definitely one of a kind!

Lynne"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this Vagina look normal to you? [Re: shroomer44]
    #5485595 -

:rotfl:

This thread is getting better and better!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this Vagina look normal to you? [Re: lowdominion]
    #5485818 -

lowdominion said:
now thats a set of piss flippers



:rotfl: hahaha this thread rocks!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this Vagina look normal to you? [Re: shroomer44]
    #5486547 -

shroomer44 said:
deformed by excessive masturbation





I see where you're coming from. But as a woman with naturally large inner labia, I maintain my stance.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this Vagina look normal to you? [Re: irascible_raunch]
    #5486594 -

I wouldn't fuck that with TM's dick. :smirk:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Does this Vagina look normal to you? [Re: Krishna]
    #5486690 -

Krishna said:
whoa :drooling: :clenis:



Don't think i could have said it better..  WOW, that clienis is fucking huge... :eek:


--------------------

"They look like psychos? Is that what they looked like? They were vampires. Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits 'em. I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

"Eric Stratton.. Rush chairman.. Damn glad to meet you.."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Vagina facts 40oz 6,364 19 06/09/05 05:32 PM
by 40oz
* This Haunting Vagina Dream.
( 1 2 all )
Heinous_Anus 6,221 24 03/28/10 09:20 PM
by Mattm
* "The Shroomery Tattoo Labia Fund"
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Pat Bateman, VP 13,488 156 11/01/06 08:16 AM
by goobler
* Vagina Game
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
Cowgold 22,670 352 01/25/25 01:10 AM
by lfn
* Kylie Minogue's Vagina
( 1 2 3 4 all )
RESTLESS 13,953 60 01/07/06 03:40 AM
by Boglyn
* So my lips...
( 1 2 3 all )
alakona 3,216 40 01/17/06 06:24 PM
by Acidic_Sloth
* lip ring? Delyrium 1,888 17 08/31/04 03:44 PM
by Delyrium
* bit my lip Nuggetpouch 783 4 01/20/06 03:37 PM
by Jadian

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
26,574 topic views. 4 members, 474 guests and 174 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.