Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
birds are pretty cool
    #5479550 -

They make the morning better I find, I watch and listen to them as I wait for the bus to pick me up. They sing nice tunes, and mellow out the mind. Any other bird fans out there?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: birds are pretty cool [Re: nature_fellow]
    #5479569 -

I always park my car down by Lake Michigan and smoke after class. There's always thousands of seagulls flying around, eating trash and picking shit out of the water...

They're amazing...If the wind is really strong, and they're flying into it, they'll hang motionless for minutes at a time. Its awesome to see one poised right in front of your car, riding the wind, and you can examine it and see all its cool features.

Yesterday, there was a one-legged one hopping around. He seemed pretty chill, but he couldnt fly as good. Not enough take off power, I think.

But yeah, birds are very very cool.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: birds are pretty cool [Re: nature_fellow]
    #5479573 -

i was watchin some seagulls earlier... they were just hovering in the air, chillin


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: birds are pretty cool [Re: Infrared]
    #5479585 -

Seagulls make a cool sound, I have memories of them for sure. I once fed a seagull pizza crust which was a lot of fun.

I heard a lot of blue jays this morning. I appericate them more than I used to now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: birds are pretty cool [Re: nature_fellow]
    #5479595 -

I like watching the prettier birds, like Cardinals and Blue Jays. Woodpeckers are fun to watch also.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: birds are pretty cool [Re: PinballWizard]
    #5479602 -

yea, i get alot of cardnials around me... they fly right onto these bushes by my windows and they just chill for long periods of time... and i get to watch them from like 2 feet away..


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: birds are pretty cool [Re: nature_fellow]
    #5479604 -

Yeah, birds are pretty cool  :smile:

Every morning whilst I drink my coffee I sit and watch them munching on the seed I've put out for them. They're going spring crazy atm, gathering twigs and moss for their nests.

We get wood mice in the garden too, theyre pretty fun to watch lol


--------------------




Sectioned Under The Mental Health Act Sat 20-10-07 to Thurs 01-11-07 for playing TECHNO music

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: birds are pretty cool [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #5479608 -

i like to feed the sea gulls alka seltzer


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: birds are pretty cool [Re: PinballWizard]
    #5479620 -

PinballWizard said:
Woodpeckers are fun to watch also.



Little trick I do with woodpeckers in the spring is if you hear one in the distance, get a pebble and rap it a few times against a tree. Within a minute or so the woodpecker will come over to see what all the commotion is  :grin:


--------------------




Sectioned Under The Mental Health Act Sat 20-10-07 to Thurs 01-11-07 for playing TECHNO music

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: birds are pretty cool [Re: nature_fellow]
    #5479621 -

I like watching birds...

but I don't like the little birds that have made a home in the 4 corners of my roof.
they get pretty noisey in the morning and wake us up too early.
I'm thinking about closing the entrances after they migrate this next season.

I love to watch Eagles and Hawks circle around and catch fish.

2 years ago an Osprey dived down and stole a fish from me when I was fishing at Rattlesnake Lake...
he picked my fish up out of the water when I was reeling it in.
I was pretty upset at the time...but looking back at it...it was pretty damn funny to watch!~
I wish someone would have had a cam corder...it was def. a worlds funniest video moment.
:grin:
There were about 40 people laying out at the park...that got to see the whole thing.
I'm still wondering if they were laughing with me...or at me!~
:smirk:


tc


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: birds are pretty cool [Re: Roadkill]
    #5479656 -

Positive attitude man :smile:

Interesting comments so far!! Wow!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: birds are pretty cool [Re: nature_fellow]
    #5479709 -

my favorite bird:

:doggull:

the "doggull"


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: birds are pretty cool [Re: XUL]
    #5479720 -

First time I've ever seen it, LOL!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: birds are pretty cool [Re: XUL]
    #5479751 -

XUL said:
my favorite bird:

:doggull:

the "doggull"




that is photo shopped, right?


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: birds are pretty cool [Re: Psychoslut]
    #5479770 -

Check this out, it's a live eaglecam on an island not far from where I live in B.C.

There is a lame 20 second ad first, but then the camera streams live as long as you have it on!

Eaglecam  :thumbup:


--------------------
:sunny: :sunny::sunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: birds are pretty cool [Re: Psychoslut]
    #5479774 -

Psychoslut said:
XUL said:
my favorite bird:

:doggull:

the "doggull"




that is photo shopped, right?



yea its from the shroomery smileys


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: birds are pretty cool [Re: Psychoslut]
    #5479775 -

No. That is a real creature.

:foreheadslap:


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: birds are pretty cool [Re: nature_fellow]
    #5479920 -

I live almost in the middle of a small town so I'm surrounded by trees and they attract a lot of birds. I hate it when they poop on my car, but otherwise I love 'em!  :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: birds are pretty cool [Re: nature_fellow]
    #5479922 -

nature_fellow said:
They make the morning better I find, I watch and listen to them as I wait for the bus to pick me up. They sing nice tunes, and mellow out the mind. Any other bird fans out there?



I blow darted a bird today in your name.


--------------------
Quote:
I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: birds are pretty cool [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #5479934 -

I love birds too chicken, dove, quail, pheasant, woodcock, turkey, duck, pigeon, and goose all taste really good with peas and carrots.


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* cool places to live?
( 1 2 all )
iglou 4,244 30 07/18/03 03:04 PM
by PDU
* Cool alive or dead site Chills420 version2 680 3 02/19/03 05:03 AM
by BOBs
* Babie chickens :-)
( 1 2 all )
G a n j a 6,579 30 02/13/03 11:10 PM
by AJ420
* Bird Feeders superpimp 1,215 12 05/09/03 02:23 PM
by superpimp
* Man raised by chickens. tomu 1,300 10 07/11/04 04:28 PM
by OldSpice
* dinosaur birds helped us choose our band name! ajna 1,125 8 01/09/05 03:58 PM
by Great Scott
* Cool stereogram
( 1 2 all )
DreaMaTrix 4,821 27 12/22/02 09:31 AM
by mntlfngrs
* Life really is pretty neat Superficial 1,830 11 11/18/02 06:33 PM
by Murex

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,546 topic views. 5 members, 8 guests and 218 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.