Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
The Amazing Twin Cap Twin Stem Shroom *pics*
    #5477316 -

-Eq on Rye-







I think the pics speak for themselves. This mushroom has two caps and two stems. Has anyone seen this before or know how it happens?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Amazing Twin Cap Twin Stem Shroom *pics* [Re: Argo]
    #5477322 -

Wow great picture, I've never seen anything like it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Amazing Twin Cap Twin Stem Shroom *pics* [Re: AKSE]
    #5477376 -

haha, maybe if you used lysol around, heard it causes mutations.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Amazing Twin Cap Twin Stem Shroom *pics* [Re: wangtangkiki]
    #5477426 -

yeah i've seen this before. it's not too common, but i don't think it's anything to worry about


--------------------
Hail to the King Baby

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Amazing Twin Cap Twin Stem Shroom *pics* [Re: AsianYumYum]
    #5477459 -

not to post jack but check this out







--------------------

?¿
¿?
I don't really grow mushrooms I just act like it to be coo.
?¿
¿?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Amazing Twin Cap Twin Stem Shroom *pics* [Re: joker_66599]
    #5477496 -

crazy delicious!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Amazing Twin Cap Twin Stem Shroom *pics* [Re: Sour_D]
    #5477530 -

Mutations like that in any other complex organism are OUT OF THIS WORLD, but with fungi, it's just one of 'those things'.

Not that twins like that happen all the time, but you just can't predict what the fungus among us will do. =]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Amazing Twin Cap Twin Stem Shroom *pics* [Re: Hoss]
    #5477539 -

yeah i have always loved mushrooms never have done them but for years now have loved the way they look and just the thought of how they are fungi.


--------------------

?¿
¿?
I don't really grow mushrooms I just act like it to be coo.
?¿
¿?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Amazing Twin Cap Twin Stem Shroom *pics* [Re: joker_66599]
    #5478367 -

Clone that mushroom and you can grow whole trays of crazy mutants.
RR


--------------------
Download Let's Grow Mushrooms



semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

"I've never had a failed experiment.  I've only discovered 10,000 methods which do not work."
Thomas Edison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Amazing Twin Cap Twin Stem Shroom *pics* [Re: RogerRabbit]
    #5478379 -

crazy mutants..... sound like family to me. : )


--------------------
----------------------------------------------
Enjoy life, alas! Enjoy life! As death is only the begining.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Amazing Twin Cap Twin Stem Shroom *pics* [Re: discountpass]
    #5478384 -

I have a nice collection of mutants from cloning a few too many generations. I am working on a gallery and I will post it up sometimes.

Pretty cool stuff though, everyone always loves mutants.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Amazing Twin Cap Twin Stem Shroom *pics* [Re: dedjam]
    #5478517 -

I cant take credit for this mutant and I don't know who to give it to but heres another freak for the collection



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Amazing Twin Cap Twin Stem Shroom *pics* [Re: UnderNose]
    #5479321 -


Happens to humans also


--------------------
"yumsmaunchmuachhslrpchrrslhamyauhnchhuhnschs."
Never eat sugar cubes that you find in your older sister's closet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Amazing Twin Cap Twin Stem Shroom *pics* [Re: mooshrum]
    #5479351 -

But,
With mushrooms its quite funny.
What if one mushroom grew like an ear. Could it hear you? How creepy would that be.


--------------------
I don't think for myself. I think as though I'm explaining my thoughts to someone else. I'm concerned only for those listening.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Amazing Twin Cap Twin Stem Shroom *pics* [Re: beatnicknick]
    #5481054 -

That is crazy cool Roger! Unfortunately, I ate the little guy last night. I shouldn't say unfortuantely, it was one hell of a time!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Amazing Twin Cap Twin Stem Shroom *pics* [Re: Argo]
    #5481063 -

UnderNose isn't it wierd to watch those mutants grow? Sweet pic. lol. just saw the skeleton. Nice mooshrum.

Edited by Argo (04/04/06 10:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Amazing Twin Cap Twin Stem Shroom *pics* [Re: Argo]
    #5481795 -

my double shroom


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* So, these are my white-cap ecuadors lol [pics] ;) kykeon 3,186 17 07/30/02 05:19 AM
by KingBolete
* mysterious growth on cap? [sorry no pics] rheidiohed121 1,468 3 08/04/02 09:05 AM
by Anaconda
* Re: Splitting Cap/Stem Beatnik 726 2 04/20/01 11:53 PM
by Shroomzilla
* Is there something wrong with my fat shrooms?(pic) Techniques 4,407 19 07/23/02 09:19 AM
by Anonymous
* have 'FAT STEM' shrooms got another name? Zed 2,691 2 07/04/02 04:44 AM
by twisted
* fat stems to small stems B+ Pics cheesyincident 1,900 1 01/09/02 03:56 PM
by baraka
* Mycelium Overgrowing shrooms (pic) MushroomDave 2,525 4 12/24/01 09:04 AM
by MushroomDave
* Yellow stems??? Sterile 5,524 7 11/25/07 04:45 PM
by Hunter

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,717 topic views. 9 members, 59 guests and 157 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 14 queries.