Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
LNC
    #5453652 -

hey guys. kinda depressed... I should be working on a music track that needs to be done by Saturday...but I'm just not feeling it right now. (I HATE working on really happy music when I'm down)

enough about my shit.. hows everyones evenings going?



--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Toddo]
    #5453657 -

Just bleh....  I want to go to sleep but can't trying to remedy with alchohol but isn't seeming to work :crazy:.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5453670 -

damn man.. you've had a rough day. i don't know what to say really.. Put on some tunes, maybe toss on a movie with some good snacks.


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Stonerguy]
    #5453671 -

getting messed up on pills.. gonna smoke a blunt a little later


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Toddo]
    #5453675 -

Hey, what is upppp! I havent been onhere for a long time! just burning a bunch of my ween music on disc..and having a few brews, I finally am back on here. nothing huge going on tonight though..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: danlennon3]
    #5453679 -

sitting here playing my bass, waiting for xannies to kick in so i can get some sleep.


--------------------


Nature is my God, Science is my religion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: danlennon3]
    #5453680 -

I was in the worst situation last night. I got waaay to blazed in a poker game. And I lost within 5min. (10$ buy in)

Well.. being that stoned around people you dont know at all was horrible. I stayed for a little over an hour and bailed. (my brothers friends..but he wasnt there.)


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Skunk420]
    #5453683 -

Hah! I saw you on myspace, earlier. I was looking at Shroomism's homepage and saw a comment of your's. Anyway, nice to see you.

I hope the rest of you are doing good, as well.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: blissedout]
    #5453692 -

seems like a bit of a down night for a few people..

anything eventful going on blissed?


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: blissedout]
    #5453704 -

Yea, I am doing good, I moved to Syracuse, Utah temporarily with my parents in thier new house a week ago, I still need to get my computer desk in here, I hate sitting on the floor typing without a chair, but I had to mail geokills to get back on here after my 3 month banning from the pub. I am doing good, looking for a new job on my days off so i can get my own place sometime in the near future.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Toddo]
    #5453706 -

hey toddo, i too get depression once in a while.. not nearly as much anymore, but when it does happen... It hits me HARD... all my life i have been battling a lot of problems- insomnia,depression,anxiety etc. My best advice is to keep busy. get down and work out any problems you may be having at the time, no matter how hard it may be. Once you learn that emotions are just chemical reactions in your brain, its easier to get over the negative emotions. but hang in there dude.

think about the wonder... realise how rare it is to be living right now, how rare it is that earth evolved this way. also realise that you control your destiny, make the best of it.


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: danlennon3]
    #5453730 -

damn man.. i needed that. bah.. that was weird...the music that was playing was this ambient shakuhachi solo ....which went hand in hand with your post. I felt like someone tossed a thing of water over my face.


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Toddo]
    #5453744 -

Hey dont let depression get you down, just look at the positive side of things and it will help you out. I am happy I can get back in the pub, I got bored of OTD, that is why I hardly, if ever, post in there anymore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Skunk420]
    #5453862 -

where the hell is everybody? am i in the twilight zone?


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: danlennon3]
    #5453869 -

the site has only been back for like 20 minutes, give it some time. Itll be poppin by tomarrow.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: sui]
    #5453871 -

where did it go? did i miss something


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: danlennon3]
    #5453874 -

It was down when i got off work,

hence my AHHHHHHHH now i can get my fix post. LOL

guess they were tinkering or somethin, but its back now thats what counts. :smile:


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: sui]
    #5453920 -

Meh. I can't sleep. My head's still racing a bit from the acid I took earlier. Anyone else still up?


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: Jadian]
    #5453928 -

yea im up.. not for long, i just crushed up an ambien and ate it. how was your trip? every time i trip i have an ambien handy for the comedown. it works great to sleep, or trip longer.. i suggest trying to meditate or listen to some mellow music


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC [Re: danlennon3]
    #5453935 -

Well I didn't really mean to trip today, I was sort of forced into a "eat this acid or lose it" kind of situation so I just took it and went from there. Played a lot of snow-frolf and had fun playing in ice caves around some rivers.

Wish I had some ambien or something. Or a beer for that matter.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
Banez 12,776 265 09/27/05 02:34 AM
by Todcasil
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
THE KRAT BARON 9,115 144 02/09/06 05:42 AM
by Stonerguy
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
InTheFlesh714 4,100 103 05/17/06 02:42 AM
by TM
* Friday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Banez 2,198 88 09/23/06 01:05 AM
by Banez
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Stonerguy 7,735 83 12/17/05 04:07 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Extracting Pure Alchohol DrUnK 530 1 02/10/06 10:47 PM
by Ripple
* LNC ?Tuesday Night! - MY TEN THOUSANDTH POST!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
OneMoreRobot3021 22,743 351 08/04/05 03:22 AM
by Jadian
* OMG WTF HELLA'S LNC THREAD
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 14,104 190 09/14/09 01:26 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
445 topic views. 2 members, 12 guests and 205 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.