Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: FUCK YES! Indian food for lunch. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5450841 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Chana masala if you like chickpeas :drooling:



I loooooooooooooooooooove chikpeas


--------------------
:dancing: one nigga run, two nigga run :runaway: :runaway:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK YES! Indian food for lunch. [Re: Tattoo]
    #5450848 -

most indian restaurants stateside have a sunday buffet. find one in your area and then you can try a variety of dishes


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK YES! Indian food for lunch. [Re: Krishna]
    #5450912 -

I live within walking distance of 4 indian places that have buffets EVERYDAY....

Only one that serves goat curry though, which is probably one of the finest things ever to be consumed by me...


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK YES! Indian food for lunch. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5450940 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Chicken tandoori, cauliflower pea and potato masala, mango chutney, some samosas, I'M GONNA BE IN HEAVEN.



:drooling:

I'm marinating some pork chops in cabernet savaugnon(sp) with tamari(soy sauce), a little cayenne, fresh chopped thyme, a little oregano, alot of garlic(minced), salt, and pepper. I am going to let them marinate for about 30 more minutes and then I am going to bake them in the oven. For sides, I was thinging very early peas, cheddar mashed potatoes, and something else that I cannot decide on, yet. I am getting hungry just thinking about those chops!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK YES! Indian food for lunch. [Re: blissedout]
    #5450945 -

Damn blissed! That sounds mighty fine. I've got some chops that I don't know what I'm doing with yet. I might just have to try this out.

You should get in on the F.A.G.S. endeavor.


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK YES! Indian food for lunch. [Re: blissedout]
    #5450966 -

Blissedout- your descirptions of the food you are making always send my mouth into a salvial frenzie!!! I wants it! I WANTS IT!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK YES! Indian food for lunch. [Re: Aninator]
    #5450986 -

Yeah, I am getting hungrier(is that a word?), by the second! Can't rush the marinating process, though.I may just stick with two sides. It should be plenty of food for Danksis and I.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK YES! Indian food for lunch. [Re: Aninator]
    #5450993 -

well you and danksis are some lucky mother fuckers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK YES! Indian food for lunch. [Re: Aninator]
    #5451007 -

Yes, we are. In many ways. Thanks.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK YES! Indian food for lunch. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5451037 -

whats the deal.. you get indian food and don't for the boti kabaab?

man, you need to eat lamb when dinning indian.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK YES! Indian food for lunch. [Re: Jim]
    #5451049 -

I eat what Google puts out, and enjoy that it's free.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK YES! Indian food for lunch. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5451084 -

Was it good?


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK YES! Indian food for lunch. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5451088 -

fair enough.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK YES! Indian food for lunch. [Re: blissedout]
    #5451089 -

Ya know, the chicken wasn't...some fatty parts that made me gag. But the samosas were bitchin and the chutney was phenomenal. I had enough samosas, na'an, chutney, and basmati rice to last me a couple od ays.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK YES! Indian food for lunch. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5451103 -

Sounds good. I love good chutney. I am about to start the cooking preparations, now. I can't wait any longer.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK YES! Indian food for lunch. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5451104 -

veggie samosa is my favorite appetizer.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK YES! Indian food for lunch. [Re: blissedout]
    #5451118 -

Nice.  That quote is perfect with the gif.  :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK YES! Indian food for lunch. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5451119 -

idian food is real good


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK YES! Indian food for lunch. [Re: gdman]
    #5451120 -

It always makes me feel cleaned out.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUCK YES! Indian food for lunch. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5451123 -

I just don't like it too hot.

and I don't like homemade cheese or yohgurt.


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,728 35 08/03/04 08:29 AM
by Phishgrrl
* Get me off this fucking computer! Phishgrrl 447 2 07/23/04 11:53 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* What did you have for lunch? Phishgrrl 958 17 08/18/04 08:33 PM
by CybinMonde
* What are you guys having for xmas lunch? Bi0TeK 1,345 9 12/23/04 10:28 PM
by UmmGood
* What is everyone having for Lunch ?
( 1 2 all )
JettaJay 1,322 20 11/12/04 01:40 PM
by MushBus
* AH FUCK! notapillow 640 16 07/22/04 03:27 PM
by notapillow
* im off to lunch notapillow 825 18 07/21/04 08:32 PM
by OldSpice
* Fucking.
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 9,261 36 08/29/03 04:46 AM
by geokills

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,487 topic views. 2 members, 8 guests and 115 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.