Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
poker players
    #5442740 -

I think I played my best game ever tonight and I did not even win. I took some bad beats to hands played by lucky rookies to finish 6th out of 27 tonight at my usual sat night poker game. But I played just how I was supposed to. I folded when I did not have a hand, did not chase anything at all and folded a lot of A 2-10 and even a few pocket pair. I was amazed at how many times I dodged a bullet by just folding shit hands that at a different time I may have played them. I think I have made a huge leap in the way I play poker.


--------------------
Yeaaa im still alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: poker players [Re: kilroy69]
    #6579359 -

Congratulations. I know I am replying to an old post. Players who talk about their weak play and strategy, I have to hand it to them, they got all the game in the world in their own eyes. I don't think you know how to stand back up when you've been knocked down.

Good day,


--------------------
KTHXBai2YoU

Horse_Meister


Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Any poker players online wanna stake me in?
( 1 2 3 all )
Rahie 3,411 45 04/10/07 06:03 PM
by Rahie
* I'd like to become a professional poker player
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 2,388 30 05/06/07 07:07 PM
by downforpot
* Free online poker players? MrMaddHatter 567 3 05/26/06 11:41 PM
by Ginseng1
* 'ganging up' on a poker game/table ZippoZM 3,663 14 01/20/08 12:40 PM
by trepanib
* Online Poker
( 1 2 all )
ShroomyMcPot 4,491 32 05/06/06 09:04 PM
by Stonerguy
* Phil "Philocybin" Laak on Poker After Dark?
( 1 2 all )
Twiztidsage 2,943 22 10/29/09 02:44 PM
by UFOz8MyGoat
* What's with this poker fad?
( 1 2 3 all )
question_for_joo 4,691 44 07/26/10 11:44 AM
by SoBeIt
* online poker, do you? Kesmai 1,154 8 07/31/06 02:11 PM
by Irradiated_Feces

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
438 topic views. 6 members, 18 guests and 128 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.016 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.