Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5431830 -

HellaMeister said:
Go wander around NYC on LSD.

I'm jealous.



:thumbup:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: trendal]
    #5431831 -

and the verdict is.......?


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: TM]
    #5431839 -

lol this is about as close to S&P as the pub ever gets. Enjoy your LSD trips fellas.


--------------------
_______________________________________________________________
namaste said:
no flamz in da ODD, if you got nothing to contribute then keep yo lips zipped
_________________________________________________________________

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: TM]
    #5431849 -

:thumbup: :thumbup:

I likes it


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: trendal]
    #5431859 -

I've yet to try LSD. I'm still uncertain if my mind could handle it.

Maybe I just need the right people and the right enviroment.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: trendal]
    #5431864 -

TeeHeeHee :laugh: :lol: :thumbup: :cool:


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #5431878 -

Desiree said:
I've yet to try LSD. I'm still uncertain if my mind could handle it.

Maybe I just need the right people and the right enviroment.



C'mon over baby!!

I'll introduce the two of you and a whole lot more. :wink:


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #5431887 -

I've actually come to love tripping by myself, over the past few years.

Well...as alone as you can get with a net connection :smirk:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: trendal]
    #5431899 -

I love tripping alone on mushies! I love being in the dark and listening to tool. As far as other drugs...I prefer to be around others.

With 2c-i, I prefer just one other person. No more then that. I'll try LSD someday.

I hope you guys are having a wonderful time.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5431915 -

Happy trippin!


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: trendal]
    #5431918 -

trendal said:
I've actually come to love tripping by myself, over the past few years.

Well...as alone as you can get with a net connection :smirk:



Yeah, it is pretty fun... I just upped the anty on my end... dropped 2 rolls. :rofl2:

In ah hour, I'll be on cloud nine. :anticipation of bliss emoticon:


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: TM]
    #5431925 -

Damn...I need to be where you are.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: TM]
    #5431930 -

Lucky SOB :yesnod:

I had a dream the other night where I got some really good rolls but I woke up before I got a chance to actually take them. I actually checked the pocket on my pj's at first, thinking the pills would be in there :smirk:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: trendal]
    #5431960 -

cue the not-unwarranted concerned posts directed at TripMeister.  :whistling:


--------------------
_______________________________________________________________
namaste said:
no flamz in da ODD, if you got nothing to contribute then keep yo lips zipped
_________________________________________________________________

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: trendal]
    #5431961 -

trendal said:
Lucky SOB :yesnod:

I had a dream the other night where I got some really good rolls but I woke up before I got a chance to actually take them. I actually checked the pocket on my pj's at first, thinking the pills would be in there :smirk:



I had a dream about getting a bunch of pills too. They were small and white, kinda looked like generic aspirin but with a logo. Maybe a giraffe, cuz I dreamed about giraffes a few time that night.


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #5431993 -

Desiree said:
Damn...I need to be where you are.



Couldn't have said it better myself.


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: unbeliever]
    #5432025 -

unbeliever said:
trendal said:
Lucky SOB :yesnod:

I had a dream the other night where I got some really good rolls but I woke up before I got a chance to actually take them. I actually checked the pocket on my pj's at first, thinking the pills would be in there :smirk:



I had a dream about getting a bunch of pills too. They were small and white, kinda looked like generic aspirin but with a logo. Maybe a giraffe, cuz I dreamed about giraffes a few time that night.



I don't see any giraffes... at least not yet.





--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: unbeliever]
    #5432028 -

unbeliever said:
trendal said:
Lucky SOB :yesnod:

I had a dream the other night where I got some really good rolls but I woke up before I got a chance to actually take them. I actually checked the pocket on my pj's at first, thinking the pills would be in there :smirk:



I had a dream about getting a bunch of pills too. They were small and white, kinda looked like generic aspirin but with a logo. Maybe a giraffe, cuz I dreamed about giraffes a few time that night.



Just about most of my dreams these days are tripping dreams.  Last night I took shrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: TM]
    #5432047 -

Hey, just wanted to say HIGH to everyone, especially those on LSD. Have a freakin' awesome time, feel what you need to feel and let it just ride...
I like to listen to Amon Tobin when I am tripping balls. Peace!


--------------------
"This whole idea that different is bad, that a change in consciousness is in itself harmful, is really one of the fundamental problems inherent in the drug war.” - Rick Doblin
my cactus collection
You vote with your dollars. Everyday. Vote responsibly.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: MOTH]
    #5432050 -

hey TripMeister, i think those are illegal. can i have them?


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cary Grant & LSD kosmic_charlie 2,786 3 06/26/11 08:44 AM
by Learyfan
* Expand your vocabulary ShroomismM 1,439 17 06/15/04 09:58 AM
by ivi
* 'Screech' hopes to be saved by the T-shirt RandalFlagg 2,895 19 06/18/06 01:27 AM
by MrSinister
* TripMeister Ripple 918 16 08/23/04 09:22 PM
by kaiowas
* Pregnancy and LSD
( 1 2 all )
RyeRay 1,156 27 05/06/21 03:00 AM
by RyeRay
* Screech's Sex Tape (Dustin Diamond) Boom 1,458 6 11/28/06 03:22 AM
by deXtrous
* Screech's Sex Tape Boom 840 3 09/28/06 09:42 AM
by Atheist
* LSD is coming, yet again!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 6,334 64 07/14/04 06:29 PM
by nicechrisman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,864 topic views. 6 members, 12 guests and 151 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.