Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: trendal]
    #5431246 -

You Go, trendal!

See you in the cosmos! :rofl2: :sun:


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: TM]
    #5431272 -

Meh, still haven't had an opportunity to try lsd yet. Soon though, I'm just uber cautious with giving myself a lot of time afterwards and safe environment, etc. regardless of the drug.


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: unbeliever]
    #5431299 -

Well, once you do have the experience of LSD, you'll definitely have to change your username.


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: TM]
    #5431345 -

Change it to BRAINBLEEDER.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5431379 -

WTF.  When I hung out w/ OMR, the only drugs we did was the GHB he slipped into my gatorade.  :mad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: TM]
    #5431395 -

TripMeister said:
Well, once you do have the experience of LSD, you'll definitely have to change your username.



Hah. Though you don't know what it is I don't believe or credit. I'll give you a hint: it's not about drugs.


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5431424 -

Sounds like a mindbending experience in the making! Say hi to the Star Child for me.

I'll dedicate this bowl to you!  :bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: unbeliever]
    #5431438 -

Quote:
unbeliever said: it's not about drugs.



Everything is about drugs. J/K :grin:

Live it up!



--------------------


"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

- John Prine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: unbeliever]
    #5431445 -

unbeliever said:
TripMeister said:
Well, once you do have the experience of LSD, you'll definitely have to change your username.



Hah. Though you don't know what it is I don't believe or credit. I'll give you a hint: it's not about drugs.



Just the fact that there's a negativity to it and a showing of closed-mindedness is the reason, my friend.

I'm presently tripping my face off and listening to some ambient trance (Aphex Twin) as I'm typing, so I know from where I speak.


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: TM]
    #5431457 -

TripMeister said:
unbeliever said:
TripMeister said:
Well, once you do have the experience of LSD, you'll definitely have to change your username.



Hah. Though you don't know what it is I don't believe or credit. I'll give you a hint: it's not about drugs.



Just the fact that there's a negativity to it and a showing of closed-mindedness is the reason, my friend.

I'm presently tripping my face off and listening to some ambient trance (Aphex Twin) as I'm typing, so I know from where I speak.



Unbelief is not negative at all. It is neutral and ultimately as open-minded as you can be. Disbelief states, "I do not believe such can be, period." Belief states, "I think such is true." Unbelief however declines to commit to any such absolutes.

Also, windowlicker = good track.


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: unbeliever]
    #5431516 -

unbeliever said:
TripMeister said:
unbeliever said:
TripMeister said:
Well, once you do have the experience of LSD, you'll definitely have to change your username.



Hah. Though you don't know what it is I don't believe or credit. I'll give you a hint: it's not about drugs.



Just the fact that there's a negativity to it and a showing of closed-mindedness is the reason, my friend.

I'm presently tripping my face off and listening to some ambient trance (Aphex Twin) as I'm typing, so I know from where I speak.



Unbelief is not negative at all. It is neutral and ultimately as open-minded as you can be. Disbelief states, "I do not believe such can be, period." Belief states, "I think such is true." Unbelief however declines to commit to any such absolutes.

Also, windowlicker = good track.



Unfortunate (NOT fortunate) that you don't understand.


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: TM]
    #5431520 -

TripMeister said:
unbeliever said:
TripMeister said:
unbeliever said:
TripMeister said:
Well, once you do have the experience of LSD, you'll definitely have to change your username.



Hah. Though you don't know what it is I don't believe or credit. I'll give you a hint: it's not about drugs.



Just the fact that there's a negativity to it and a showing of closed-mindedness is the reason, my friend.

I'm presently tripping my face off and listening to some ambient trance (Aphex Twin) as I'm typing, so I know from where I speak.



Unbelief is not negative at all. It is neutral and ultimately as open-minded as you can be. Disbelief states, "I do not believe such can be, period." Belief states, "I think such is true." Unbelief however declines to commit to any such absolutes.

Also, windowlicker = good track.



Unfortunate (NOT fortunate) that you don't understand.



No worries man, trip well. :smile:


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: unbeliever]
    #5431555 -

Thanks bro, I am :grin:. And thanks for the track selection, I'll check it out. :thumbup:


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: TM]
    #5431574 -

oooo, window licker sounds pretty good right about now


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: trendal]
    #5431582 -

Can you guys feel your heads swelling up? How about the holes in your brain, or the bubbles on your spine?


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: daimyo]
    #5431588 -

silly rabbit, spines don't have bubbles


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: trendal]
    #5431592 -

trendal said:
oooo, window licker sounds pretty good right about now



Listening right now as I type... WOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing TRACK!!! :grin:


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: TM]
    #5431595 -

just wait for the last minute or two of the track :wink:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: TM]
    #5431597 -

TripMeister said:
trendal said:
oooo, window licker sounds pretty good right about now



Listening right now as I type... WOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing TRACK!!! :grin:



one of my all-time favorites. :smile:


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: AniNator just got here. Time to eat some LSD. [Re: trendal]
    #5431614 -

That was great!

Do THIS one!!!


WHEW!!!


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TM™ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cary Grant & LSD kosmic_charlie 2,786 3 06/26/11 08:44 AM
by Learyfan
* Expand your vocabulary ShroomismM 1,439 17 06/15/04 09:58 AM
by ivi
* 'Screech' hopes to be saved by the T-shirt RandalFlagg 2,896 19 06/18/06 01:27 AM
by MrSinister
* TripMeister Ripple 918 16 08/23/04 09:22 PM
by kaiowas
* Pregnancy and LSD
( 1 2 all )
RyeRay 1,156 27 05/06/21 03:00 AM
by RyeRay
* Screech's Sex Tape (Dustin Diamond) Boom 1,458 6 11/28/06 03:22 AM
by deXtrous
* Screech's Sex Tape Boom 840 3 09/28/06 09:42 AM
by Atheist
* LSD is coming, yet again!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 6,334 64 07/14/04 06:29 PM
by nicechrisman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,864 topic views. 4 members, 3 guests and 154 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.