Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
What I hate about NY
    #5413551 -

I hate that I can not get on a train in NY without being hassled by some black kid trying to sell me peanut M&M's to help support his "inner city youth basketball team".

I hate coffee shops and the assholes who sit in there for hours talking about Russian literature.

I hate all of Chelsea Peers, where untalented rich kids who want to be artists have their parents buy them a HUGE gallery to put their shit "art" in. "Oh, a brick on a string in a white room", fucking genius. Several families could fit into one of those buildings but some rich dicksuck has to express his fake artistic bullshit to people who will pretend to love it.

I hate the smell of the E train as well as Nostrand Station.

I love Nuts4Nuts.






What do you hate about NY?!

Edited by Animals (03/17/06 04:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What I hate about NY [Re: Animals]
    #5413555 -

people who hate it


--------------------
"They call it a trip because it takes you places"
~TC


All i know is something like a bird within her sang/ All i know she sang a little while and then flew on/Tell me all that you know, i'll show you snow and rain.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What I hate about NY [Re: Animals]
    #5413559 -

:lol: nice rant


que OMR in 3...2...1


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What I hate about NY [Re: deadHead321]
    #5413570 -

Witty.

I love most of NY, just today has not been my day and these things in particular annoy me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What I hate about NY [Re: Animals]
    #5413658 -

babylon sucks

what I hate most is breathing the toxic fumes.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What I hate about NY [Re: Shroomism]
    #5413675 -

You mean you don't love that brown air that is pumped up from the sewers?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What I hate about NY [Re: Animals]
    #5413691 -

99 percent of the people.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What I hate about NY [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5413708 -

Amen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What I hate about NY [Re: Animals]
    #5413719 -

But I love hating them just as much as I hate them. Dig?


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What I hate about NY [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5413726 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
99 percent of the people.



misanthrope

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What I hate about NY [Re: Animals]
    #5413735 -

Animals said:
I hate that I can not get on a train in NY without being hassled by some black kid trying to sell me peanut M&M's to help support his "inner city youth basketball team".





Those people piss me off too, man, we have them all over Venice Beach.  Different coasts, same bullshit. :smirk:

Edited by OneMoreRobot3021 (03/17/06 04:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What I hate about NY [Re: String_Theory]
    #5413750 -

I don't hate them I just wish they had something besides peanut M&M's.
Variety never hurt anyone.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What I hate about NY [Re: Animals]
    #5413758 -

Variety is the spice of life!

But I still don't like breathing the toxic fumes :mad:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What I hate about NY [Re: Shroomism]
    #5413817 -

It will put hair on your chest and a third arm on your children.

Edited by Animals (03/17/06 05:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What I hate about NY [Re: Animals]
    #5413840 -

I hate that the smell of piss is inescapable in NYC. It hits you like a truck when you first get off the train and stays until you leave. In the summer it is fucking overwhelming.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What I hate about NY [Re: Left Nut City]
    #5413873 -

i hate the trash on the sides of the street all the time.

but i love the fact that even though only 1% of the people are cool, that's still 90,000 cool people in one city.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What I hate about NY [Re: Noetical]
    #5413926 -

The Noetic Hogan Nip said:
OneMoreRobot3021 said:
99 percent of the people.



misanthrope



Considering he's from NY, isn't that a little redundant?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What I hate about NY [Re: Metasyn]
    #5413930 -

the only thing i hate about nyc is not being there anymore


--------------------




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What I hate about NY [Re: Animals]
    #5413935 -

One day I will write about New York City until blood is gushing out from underneath my fingernails.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What I hate about NY [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5413984 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
One day I will write about New York City until blood is gushing out from underneath my fingernails.



Whoa.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* OneMoreRobot3021: The Only Interview You Need World Spirit 1,439 8 03/27/05 08:49 PM
by delta9
* I kinda hate ravers, emos, and hippies.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Signo 14,525 135 05/25/05 06:37 PM
by Adamist
* I hate the DMV and myself ShroomismM 851 19 12/07/04 08:53 PM
by MOTH
* I hate posting stuff like this but here goes Adden 2,404 18 02/05/05 03:26 PM
by Adden
* I Hate
( 1 2 3 all )
Redstorm 3,179 45 08/08/05 12:18 AM
by Fospher
* I hate my last class, I fall asleep every day, and I'm fairly sure I don't need it - drop it?
( 1 2 all )
freddurgan 4,354 20 02/18/05 03:42 PM
by WildRunner
* Don't you hate it when you have something on the tip of your tongue freddurgan 604 5 07/31/05 05:44 AM
by Todcasil
* trekkin to syracuse NY.... Edge 936 11 07/08/08 09:19 PM
by trepanib

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,622 topic views. 2 members, 43 guests and 267 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.