Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
St. Paddy's Day...
    #5404484 -

What are your plans for the big day?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: St. Paddy's Day... [Re: kit_kat]
    #5404494 -

Sporting an emerald top hat and getting Irish at a place called The Grinder watching one of my buddies bands.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: St. Paddy's Day... [Re: kit_kat]
    #5404510 -

I think you know the answer you're gonna get.


I'm gettin' crunk LOL


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: St. Paddy's Day... [Re: Noetical]
    #5404515 -

The Noetic Hogan Nip said:
getting Irish at a place called The Grinder



That's a great name for a bar.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: St. Paddy's Day... [Re: kit_kat]
    #5404553 -

Pregaming and eating dinner at my parents' (they're having a party :grin: ) then moving on to many pubs and bars hopefully

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: St. Paddy's Day... *DELETED* [Re: kit_kat]
    #5404579 -

Post deleted by Noetical

Reason for deletion: .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: St. Paddy's Day... [Re: Noetical]
    #5404613 -

Smoke some green.


--------------------
Signature this, ho

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: St. Paddy's Day... [Re: Noetical]
    #5404629 -

Shit, I need an green top-hat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: St. Paddy's Day... [Re: Redstorm]
    #5404663 -

im startin off the day with a vodka/fruit jucie mix in the morning, followed by some relaxing in the afternoon, then im off to smoke a little, then im drinking a few shots of weed-laced 151, then im off to a funk concert, then back to my buddies to drink more and spark some green..  :drunkduck: :gethigh:


--------------------
 
"Sometimes I wonder, If I know where I am going. I go for a walk and it seems like I have been walking for years and years and I don't know where I'm going. I hear the sound leading me on."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: St. Paddy's Day... [Re: gotcha420haha]
    #5404685 -

lol... that doesn't sound very irish...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: St. Paddy's Day... [Re: kit_kat]
    #5404796 -

and.... GUINNESS!


--------------------
 
"Sometimes I wonder, If I know where I am going. I go for a walk and it seems like I have been walking for years and years and I don't know where I'm going. I hear the sound leading me on."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: St. Paddy's Day... [Re: gotcha420haha]
    #5404811 -

driving to austin for an ultimate frisbee tournament


--------------------
"Outside of a dog a book is a man's friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read"
-Groucho Marx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: St. Paddy's Day... [Re: kit_kat]
    #5404829 -

kit_kat said:
What are your plans for the big day?




nothing, it's what I do on all holidays and special occasions

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: St. Paddy's Day... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #5404945 -

Smoke a big bowl (or two)


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: St. Paddy's Day... [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #5405021 -

den hook a brotha up... k?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: St. Paddy's Day... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #5405129 -

why would you do nothing on st pattys day... get drunk damnit


--------------------
 
"Sometimes I wonder, If I know where I am going. I go for a walk and it seems like I have been walking for years and years and I don't know where I'm going. I hear the sound leading me on."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: St. Paddy's Day... [Re: gotcha420haha]
    #5405159 -

why would I get drunk, alcohol is the devil!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: St. Paddy's Day... [Re: kit_kat]
    #5405168 -

Guinness + Baileys


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: St. Paddy's Day... [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #5405193 -

= amazing


--------------------
 
"Sometimes I wonder, If I know where I am going. I go for a walk and it seems like I have been walking for years and years and I don't know where I'm going. I hear the sound leading me on."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: St. Paddy's Day... [Re: Redstorm]
    #5405317 -

There this costume shop 'round called Shirley Potters and they sell a rainbow of colours for less then $20 bones. I have a purple one from when I dressed up as the mad hatter.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Happy St. Paddy's Day!!! IzzyToxic 805 14 03/17/07 02:28 PM
by RipVanWinkle
* HAPPY ST. PADDY'S DAY!!!!! sam420 1,104 14 03/18/05 01:23 AM
by pstupid
* St Patrick's Day vinsue 544 11 03/17/10 10:20 AM
by trekie
* St. PATRICK'S DAY!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TrancedShroom 3,941 65 03/17/06 12:56 PM
by Hendostan
* Holy Shit (my saint paddy's story) TYL3R 798 17 03/19/06 03:02 PM
by Adom
* Top of the mornin to ya!! Happy St Patrick's Day!!
( 1 2 3 all )
blissedout 3,977 43 03/17/06 08:19 PM
by blissedout
* St. Patrick's Day Stories! TrancedShroom 1,486 12 03/19/06 12:27 AM
by xmercury
* any good St. Patrick's day stories out there,? IrSotallyTober 655 12 03/18/09 02:59 PM
by UnholyChild666

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,081 topic views. 8 members, 84 guests and 224 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.