Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
St. Patrick's Day Stories!
    #5415597 -

Whats up everyone! I for one have a hangover, but it was worth every lost brain cell.

I want to know what everyone did on St. Patties Day, the whole story!

PEACE!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: St. Patrick's Day Stories! [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #5415612 -

drank, smoked, blurrrrrrrr, drank some more, blurrr, hooked up with ex girlfriend, switched to whiskey....blurrrrr.... had her nekkid... blur..... woke up beside her. The End.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: St. Patrick's Day Stories! [Re: Adom]
    #5415626 -

HA! :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: St. Patrick's Day Stories! [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #5415645 -

got rly fucked up, went to my boys house, got more fucked up, had some ladies over, got more trashed, gave them the boot when we were done, then after we vandelized some shit... didnt get back till 6am and the sun was almost up haha it was great


--------------------
 
"Sometimes I wonder, If I know where I am going. I go for a walk and it seems like I have been walking for years and years and I don't know where I'm going. I hear the sound leading me on."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: St. Patrick's Day Stories! [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #5415934 -

I was drunk for 18 hours straight.

There were high points, there were low points, and there were points where everything was just straight up sideways.

I was hungover by the 8th hour, but I kept on. Now my brain has lost all its moisture and I can feel it rattling around in me noggin.


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: St. Patrick's Day Stories! [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #5415948 -

I called up a friend of mine to see what his plans were, but I forgot that he was on a lot of painkillers due to a motorcycle accident, so he couldn't drink much. So I hung out with him, smoked some weed, and watched a movie, but didn't drink very much.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: St. Patrick's Day Stories! [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #5416040 -

lots of beeer  went to the strippers and got a free birthday dance :thumbup:


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: St. Patrick's Day Stories! [Re: barfightlard]
    #5416059 -

I cleaned out a guest room and did some laundry :sad:


--------------------
:dancing: one nigga run, two nigga run :runaway: :runaway:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: St. Patrick's Day Stories! [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #5416474 -

drank a bit..........

went to do some party hopping.....

first party i watched my friends smoke on green crack! ha festive crack dealers(everyone is irish on st pats day!)......

next party drank some vodka and ate some methadone.....

next party i played this game where everyone writes 10 things, each on seperate little bits of paper.... then they are placed in a hat..the hat gets passed around the room and people draw one and have to do what was on it....
these things ranged from run around outside naked, slam a beer, kick someone in the nuts, kiss someone of the opposite sex, make a sunday on someones body and lick it off, all sorts of entertaining things :laugh: ....

then I went to a bar for irish carbombs......
after that, made my way back to the last party and succumb to the methadone nod

all in all a pretty good night


--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

..............

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: St. Patrick's Day Stories! [Re: Schwip]
    #5416594 -

Went to the ladyfriend's house for a meal... ended up much more drunk than i probably should have been... just so happened that there were mushrooms bring served on the table lol :grin:

The straw that broke the camel's back was when my girl's dad said "there's nowt like a bit o fungi!"... the WHOLE FAMILY sat at the table n that...

As hard as i tried, i was a giggling mess from that point onwards...

As if that wasnt bad enough... it didnt help when her GRANDMA said "they're absolutely MAGIC them mushrooms!..."

I dont know if they were feeling me out coz they think i'm some kind of druggy miscreant or what, but the more i tried not to laugh the harder it was not to chuckle at the dinner table lol...

Anyway, moderately entertaining... i've SO dropped myself in it now.

2nite im broke as a joke and have been forced to resort to  dirty old White Star cider at ?1 a bottle :grin:

ANYWAY, Happy St Paddy's Chaos Shroomery!!  :thumbup:


--------------------
"Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit." ~Oscar Wilde

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: St. Patrick's Day Stories! [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #5416603 -

I bumped my story. :wink::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: St. Patrick's Day Stories! [Re: TYL3R]
    #5416746 -

Beer, wait for people to show up, more beer, people show up and I'm wasted, more beer and some car bombs,weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed, out of my damn mind for 2 hours. That sums it up.


--------------------

Purple haze, all in my brain, lately things just don't seem the same. Actin' funny but I don't know why, 'scuse me while I kiss the sky.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: St. Patrick's Day Stories! [Re: Kaleidoscope]
    #5417766 -

I went to Savannah, GA. It was my 21st birthday. Didnt make it past 10 oclock. Friends peeled me off the curb. I dont remember shit after taking the biggest shot I have ever taken of straight crown. I dunno how I didnt get arrested. I woke up and my shirt was ripped to the collar. Thank god I have good friends. I had a fuckin blast, and I am topping it off with a roll tonight :P


--------------------
-merc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* St. Patricks Day
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 3,374 21 03/17/04 01:27 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* St. PATRICK'S DAY!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TrancedShroom 3,941 65 03/17/06 12:56 PM
by Hendostan
* My St. Patricks Day Adventure CherryBomM 662 5 03/19/06 08:03 PM
by blissedout
* Top of the mornin to ya!! Happy St Patrick's Day!!
( 1 2 3 all )
blissedout 3,977 43 03/17/06 08:19 PM
by blissedout
* Happy St. Patrick's Day (Jokes Included) AislingGheal 782 3 03/17/05 08:16 AM
by Irradiated_Feces
* I just had my first carbomb ever.
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,026 27 09/03/05 12:02 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* The Greatest Story Ever told C20H25N3O 1,142 3 09/09/05 11:08 AM
by C20H25N3O
* Irish Carbombs TheSlapnCapn 1,195 16 03/25/08 10:50 PM
by Rondel

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,486 topic views. 7 members, 17 guests and 76 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.