Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
I just had my first carbomb ever.
    #4613486 -

And then I had my second...


And then I had my third..


And now I'm drunk. :crazy2: :irishtoast:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just had my first carbomb ever. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4613517 -

:cheers:
/downs a beer


--------------------


"Tell me the cost, I can pay let me go, tell me love is not lost.
Sell everything, without love day to day insanity's king."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just had my first carbomb ever. [Re: wharfrat12]
    #4613526 -

See the thing is...

I hate guinness.
I hate bailey's.
And I hate jameson's.

And yet...those three things combined...goddamn, I liked it.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just had my first carbomb ever. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4613534 -

Bailey's is so damn good, you're crazy.

I love it with hot cocoa.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just had my first carbomb ever. [Re: Redstorm]
    #4613543 -

:gayflag:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just had my first carbomb ever. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4613550 -

you hate guinness?!? to each his own:shrug:

all I currently have is a pack of Stella Artois and some Juicy Fruit bud. excepting some buddies too drop in any minute now. hope this evening finds you well!

have a good one.


--------------------


"Tell me the cost, I can pay let me go, tell me love is not lost.
Sell everything, without love day to day insanity's king."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just had my first carbomb ever. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4613554 -

I had some Guiness last St. Patty's day...man it was no where near as good as I had expected.

That's awesome though...carbombs sound like they could be either really disgusting or really good...hard to say.


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just had my first carbomb ever. [Re: Redstorm]
    #4613669 -

I like Baileys for a sipping drink - straight with an ice cube or two is great!

But it's beers tonight!  :toast:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just had my first carbomb ever. [Re: trendal]
    #4614458 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just had my first carbomb ever. [Re: thedink]
    #4615784 -

carbombs are good......BUT only one.  too much guiness = black puke :frown:


--------------------
No matter what I say and no matter what I write here.

I'm sick of always looking at this page with a blank stare.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just had my first carbomb ever. [Re: ShroomArtist84]
    #4615935 -

I'm quite the pussy when it comes to lots of hard liquor and I wasn't willing to do the carbomb at first.

THen my friend Jay was like, "Dude, you can eat three hits of acid but you can't take a carbomb? What the fuck? I could drink 100 carbombs but never would I be able to handle a single tab of acid. Come on." That did it.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just had my first carbomb ever. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4615949 -

im not much of a drinker myself. it generally makes me sleepy. plus i dont like to feel out of control like when i get real drunk. also, i cant stand being around people who act stupid the second they get a buzz and in my experience most people do. i only know a couple of people who keep it cool when they drink and dont act stupid. but tequilla is my choice of drink when i do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just had my first carbomb ever. [Re: Shnezbit]
    #4615960 -

Tequila is the only shot I can take, and even that I have some trouble with. Unless it's sweet delicious patron.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just had my first carbomb ever. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4616127 -

Only liquor I can't drink on the rocks is southern comfort.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just had my first carbomb ever. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4616145 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
I'm quite the pussy when it comes to lots of hard liquor and I wasn't willing to do the carbomb at first.



Once I drank a fifth of whiskey and started punching myself in the face til I had a black eye, then I puked all over myself.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just had my first carbomb ever. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4616158 -

:lol:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just had my first carbomb ever. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4616169 -

Whiskey makes people (myself included) do some real dumb shit. We were lighting fireworks one night and my friend didn't throw one package right so I lept like a bomb was going off .. took a dive down eight stairs into my flower garden. I fucked my foot up bad and got a huge sliver of bark mulch under my big toenail. Everyones standing on the deck like :wtf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just had my first carbomb ever. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4616171 -

It sucked. I can drink a fifth of rum, but whiskey was too much for me.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just had my first carbomb ever. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4616173 -

Rum is my least favorite kind of alcohol. Rum and Jaeger.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just had my first carbomb ever. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4616180 -

You don't like jager?? Holy shit. That's my favorite booze ever.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Irish Carbombs TheSlapnCapn 1,195 16 03/25/08 10:50 PM
by Rondel
* OneMoreRobot3021: The Only Interview You Need World Spirit 1,438 8 03/27/05 08:49 PM
by delta9
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,728 35 08/03/04 08:29 AM
by Phishgrrl
* I got a Wii!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 5,293 75 11/30/06 03:34 PM
by Konnrade
* In Honor Of OneMoreRobot3021s' New Avatar
( 1 2 all )
TM 1,661 21 05/17/06 12:28 PM
by Cowgold
* OneMoreRobot3021, I watched 'Stop Making Sense'. TheHateCamel 811 9 08/15/05 02:54 PM
by mmarc
* LNC©®
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
theuser 10,455 119 07/15/06 06:35 AM
by Microcosmatrix
* Top of the mornin to ya!! Happy St Patrick's Day!!
( 1 2 3 all )
blissedout 3,977 43 03/17/06 08:19 PM
by blissedout

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,026 topic views. 3 members, 27 guests and 74 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.