Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate, Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Happy St. Paddy's Day!!!
    #6679074 -

Happy St. Paddy's Day to all! Where I'm from (Savannah, GA), this is the biggest holiday of the year. I'm not exactly sure why this is, except that about 200 years or so ago, somebody down there decided that it would be wicked cool to have 1 day off a year to raise hell and drink green beer. You can't argue with tradition.

I'm sure that many of you folks, like myself, are into traditions, especially ones that involve getting faced and raising hell. Now don't go getting all spiritual on me. I am as spiritual as the next shroomie, but sometimes the occasion just calls for getting plain old fashioned wasted into oblivion. Now don't think I'm saying this just because I've been drinking vodka and washing a bunch of panthers and fly agaric down with shots of green tequila for about 24 hours now. That has nothing at all to do with it.

In any case, I guess I should qualify this post as an official shroomie post by observing that a shamrock kind of looks like a 3 headed green cubensis if you really think about it. The words for the day are "Erin Go Bragh" and if you just happen to have the luck of the Irish with you Erin go bra-less!


--------------------
Users are losers and losers are users - so don't lose drugs. Don't lose drugs!
- Confucius



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy St. Paddy's Day!!! [Re: IzzyToxic]
    #6679081 -

:pub:


--------------------
I'm racist.                http://k-k-k.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy St. Paddy's Day!!! [Re: DIRTYMAN]
    #6679350 -

I love to get "wasted into oblivion".....

Getting "faced" on alcohol is something I really like to do.

It doesnt feel dirty or stupid to me.

Enjoy the hell out of alcohol sometimes, its good for you.......lol
Unless you dont like the effects.

Enjoy the so-called holiday everyone!


--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy St. Paddy's Day!!! [Re: yageman]
    #6679365 -

heh i keep hearing about this green beer...we don'T have it around here to my knowledge, but i guess if you're irish, u dont really need the green in it, just the alcohol =D


--------------------
Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on Simplicity ~Plato

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy St. Paddy's Day!!! [Re: IzzyToxic]
    #6679498 -

I don't think I quite see the correlation of this post to a Psychedelic Experience. This topic is best suited over in our Pub. I'm moving it now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy St. Paddy's Day!!! [Re: IzzyToxic]
    #6679514 -

I don't have any Irish ancestry that I know of, and I gave up alcohol for Lent. Thus, this holiday means nothing to me.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy St. Paddy's Day!!! [Re: Silversoul]
    #6679522 -

wooooohhhhh! gettin ma guiness on!


--------------------
Terrence McKenna
Hyperborea is a fleeting golden moment suspended between History
and the unspeakable revelation of the Eschaton
Hyperborea is a nexus of feelings, evolving ideas and shifting appearances.
It is both an objective world and a dream within a hallucination.
Hyperborea is Novelty itself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy St. Paddy's Day!!! [Re: C12H16N2]
    #6679571 -

Fuck green beer. It's all about the Killian's and Guinness.
Great in combination with some Dropkick Murphys or Flogging Molly

Sláinte

Edited by MrMax (03/17/07 09:35 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy St. Paddy's Day!!! [Re: MrMax]
    #6679594 -

!! Drink a glass of Guinness today !!


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy St. Paddy's Day!!! [Re: IzzyToxic]
    #6679905 -

About to head out with friends...let the beer guide me :irish:

Happy st pattys day!!


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy St. Paddy's Day!!! [Re: trendal]
    #6680209 -

Beer and weed will guide me tonight.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy St. Paddy's Day!!! [Re: IzzyToxic]
    #6680216 -

Yay for the shroomery, and Yay for saint patricks day!


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy St. Paddy's Day!!! [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #6680261 -

Back home for the day to celebrate at a family party my parents are throwing,  (my family is 100% irish :grin: ) 

Just helped my Dad shovel the driveway -- that's a first for St. Patricks Day for me -- and went to the liquor store with him, we got lots of Harp, Smithwicks, and Guiness



Got some green for me and my cousins, should be a cool day :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy St. Paddy's Day!!! [Re: IzzyToxic]
    #6680289 -

Happy St.Paddy's :cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy St. Paddy's Day!!! [Re: IzzyToxic]
    #6680397 -

Happy Saint Patty's. Its a shame I'm on day two of a huge hangover though... I guess I'll just eat some potatoes and watch The Boondock Saints tonight...


--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate, Substrate Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* HAPPY ST. PADDY'S DAY!!!!! sam420 1,105 14 03/18/05 01:23 AM
by pstupid
* Happy St. Patrick's Day (Jokes Included) AislingGheal 782 3 03/17/05 08:16 AM
by Irradiated_Feces
* Irish jokes AislingGheal 1,243 6 03/18/03 08:48 AM
by AislingGheal
* hit a new low...but happy patty daty! kadakuda 617 3 03/18/05 12:53 AM
by blissedout
* St. Patricks Day
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 3,374 21 03/17/04 01:27 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Your Favorite Brand of Alcohol
( 1 2 all )
Asclepius 1,451 33 03/04/18 04:13 PM
by trees
* St. Paddy's Day... kit_kat 1,081 19 03/15/06 07:24 PM
by Noetical
* Happy Slappers and the Happy Slapping Craze OneMoreRobot3021 1,373 14 04/26/05 02:34 PM
by batou

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
805 topic views. 2 members, 14 guests and 162 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.