Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I had a nightmare tonight
    #5395957 -

And when I woke up I could barely breathe and freaked out. This is the kind of dream you wake up from feeling completely lost as to where are you, why can't you stop being so worried and what the fuck is going on with your lungs.
So, I called my ex so to relax a little bit with her voice, but it wasn't as helpful as I thougth, so I went to sleep again after a while...


Another nightmare :eek:
This time I woke up, didn't feel as bad so I jerked off and tried to sleep again...

Another fucking nightmare!!!! :wtf:
This time I really freaked out, I went running to the bathroom to take a shower since I didn't want to fall asleep and go back to that awfull dream.

All those dreams were about some of my biggest fears, like my ex getting it with my two best friends, people trying to rob me with an used needle and shit like that. Even my father giving me a job that was too much responsability!

I am now actually somewhat scared to sleep again... that sensation of claustrophobia from my dream hasn't completely dissapeared along the day.

I'm just thinking I should take some sleeping pills and some nitrous so I don't have problems getting to sleep and waking up in time (I oversleep everyday), but when I take sleeping pills I have such intense dreams... Any suggesions?
:sad:


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had a nightmare tonight [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #5395974 -

:hug:

just try to chill... i had one of those nights a couple of weeks back... when you wake up every hour and a half just to find out you just had a nightmare... it's awful... i know... but there is not much you can do about it...
i would not recommend the sleeping pills, man... those things just mess with you... you need some healthy little sleep... try having a movie playing while you go to sleep... so everytime you feel your head getting on the wrong train of thought, just pay attention to the movie...

oh btw... she broke up with me again last friday... just thought you should know...  :frown:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had a nightmare tonight [Re: In(di)go]
    #5395976 -

i havent had a nightmare since i was a kid... thats weird man
never even a little scare

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had a nightmare tonight [Re: In(di)go]
    #5395980 -

Yeah I KNOW. YOU SEND ME A PM right now mister.


So I can try to help :heart: :hug:


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had a nightmare tonight [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #5395995 -

I actually kind of like having nightmares. I'll wake up and be completely freaked out, my heart racing, knowing that someone is going to break into my house, or that a tornado is coming, or nuclear war just started. Then I just realize it was only a dream and smile.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I had a nightmare tonight [Re: PinballWizard]
    #5396016 -

Yeah it ususally goes that way with me but today's nightmares were so fucking spot on with all my fears it was crazy! I tell you, I couldn't breathe for a while! I think I'll never forget the last minutes of the first one, where I found out my ex and a great friend under a blanket... and she told me it was the same that happened with me... I felt so infuriated!

Anyway, it was crazy :grin:


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* well I solved my oversleeping problem
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 1,450 22 12/08/05 03:38 PM
by nookjohn
* Oversleeping
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomismM 2,488 49 03/11/06 07:47 AM
by blissedout
* is it normal to only have nightmares? every night?
( 1 2 all )
HB 2,973 28 06/01/07 11:10 PM
by HB
* Scary, horrible, or disturbing, dreams, POST YOUR NIGHTMARES!!! (Yay!! :) ) Psilocybeingzz 2,788 13 02/06/07 05:47 PM
by peepeepottypants
* Strange Dreams/Nightmares JonnyOnTheSpot 2,035 7 11/08/02 11:51 PM
by Golem
* Nightmares Teddypaul 1,317 17 07/19/07 08:49 PM
by rod
* Nightmares getting increasingly worse. (warning long explination) Psy Baba 1,044 13 08/19/07 06:31 AM
by Cepheus
* Nightmares Jalruza 821 5 05/22/06 03:13 AM
by Jalruza

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
587 topic views. 2 members, 9 guests and 164 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.