Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
8 foot tomato trees? Safe?
    #5380578 -

Could this be healthy?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 8 foot tomato trees? Safe? [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #5380648 -



--------------------


"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

- John Prine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 8 foot tomato trees? Safe? [Re: schmutzen]
    #5380669 -

Hey, thanks for the link, answered some of my questions.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 8 foot tomato trees? Safe? [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #5380688 -

Glad I could help. I never got around to ordering one last summer, so I'm still quite interested.


--------------------


"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

- John Prine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 8 foot tomato trees? Safe? [Re: schmutzen]
    #5381854 -



--------------------
CIVIC IS Mycoshack!! Be careful trading with him!!
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showthreaded.php/Cat/0/Number/5686915/page/0/vc/1

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 8 foot tomato trees? Safe? [Re: Taskenti]
    #5382759 -

needless to say there a bunch of rip offs


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 8 foot tomato trees? Safe? [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #5383027 -

Funny, I live in Brampton, Ontario and I have the L6* *** postal code as well. I could drive to that place.


--------------------

Better living through chemistry.

Contribute to the Seed Exchange

Contribute to the Free Cactus/Ethno Ring

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 8 foot tomato trees? Safe? [Re: MxIndustry]
    #5386377 -

you should too, go bomb that place with eggs :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 8 foot tomato trees? Safe? [Re: LuNaTiX]
    #5389825 -

Doesn't Anno have a rad tek here somewhere?
I'm gonna do upside down ones this year. I hate tomatoes, but I like the way the plants smell, and they grow fast, and other people like tomatoes, so I grow mine and make salsa for myself and give away the rest.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Giant Tree Tomato
( 1 2 all )
schmutzen 9,538 37 04/26/05 09:45 AM
by Organic
* Holy cow! Trying to start Paulownia trees! BigJohnson 1,453 4 04/26/03 07:56 PM
by BigJohnson
* tomatoes in containers
( 1 2 all )
afoaf 2,607 30 10/14/05 11:47 PM
by Mycomancer
* anyone know if Calcium Hydroxide is safe to consume Fluxburn 23,484 10 04/08/05 05:48 PM
by zerozero
* tree seeds dastats 907 8 06/07/04 08:18 AM
by cricket
* Kratom tree
( 1 2 all )
Stonehenge 5,927 36 01/28/05 03:24 PM
by Amoeba
* Tree Datura ( Blu Spore 1,411 17 09/26/05 02:54 AM
by lardnar
* my herbs and tomatoes Mitchnast 761 6 07/21/05 07:47 PM
by Mitchnast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
1,031 topic views. 0 members, 16 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.