Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Silversoul]
    #5375531 -

Paradigm said:
Redstorm said:
I'm packing my backpack.

So far I have:
crayons
a journal
gum
a bouncy ball with lights inside of it
weird tentacle ball
disposable camera
spare sweatshirt

I'll also have my Ipod with me for music.



Wow.  I never prepare for a trip that well.  Good planning. :thumbup:



:lol:

You want to know the best part?I left all of it other than the camera at home.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #5375535 -

mattzdope said:
Glad you are having a good time so far. :smile:

Not going to the show?



Apparently te show doesn't start until 10. For some reason I thought it was 9.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Redstorm]
    #5375537 -

It'll be perfect timing.

Have a good one.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Redstorm]
    #5375539 -

Ohh, good shit man. :thumbup: Enjoy your trip and the show. :sun:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Redstorm]
    #5375540 -

This dead cover band doesn't happen to be the Dark Star Orchestra does it. If so, then my god, prepare for an unbeleivable performance. Can't wait till they come to Atlantic City this May.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Redstorm]
    #5375542 -

My spelling and grammar is slowly going downhill.

I am in a quandry. I need to chew gum b/c my jaw is clenching, but the flavor of the gum is way to strong for me right now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Freeker]
    #5375543 -

Nah, they're just a West MI band. It should still be enjoyable, though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Redstorm]
    #5375555 -

Does anyone have aim? I have an hour to kill and would love to chat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Redstorm]
    #5375558 -

go on the shroomery IRC?

Edited by Freeker (03/07/06 07:11 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Freeker]
    #5375563 -

notapillow333


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Redstorm]
    #5375596 -

Redstorm said:
Does anyone have aim? I have an hour to kill and would love to chat.



jonnyOhzone =]


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Redstorm]
    #5375871 -

God help the child who rings that bell
It may have one good ring left, you can't tell
One watch by night, one watch by day
If you get confused just listen to the music play :gd_icon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #5375925 -

Awesome call! I was just listening to that earlier. It fits the thread so well. Very nicely put.

Roll away the dew!


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: blissedout]
    #5375991 -

What a great thread. I wonder where red is now...


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TMâ„¢ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: TM]
    #5376140 -

I wonder as well. That's some potent acid he's eating and I'm sure he's having a wonderful time.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5376185 -

Best of luck man- :grin: :peace:


--------------------
:dancing: one nigga run, two nigga run :runaway: :runaway:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: TM]
    #5376195 -

TripMeister said:
What a great thread. I wonder where red is now...



I believe he's at the concert.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Silversoul]
    #5376199 -

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:heart:
:peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Redstorm]
    #5376207 -

Redstorm said:
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:heart:
:peace:



:handth: :rofl:


--------------------
:dancing: one nigga run, two nigga run :runaway: :runaway:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Redstorm]
    #5376212 -

Hey man, how's the trip going?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ever tripped while in a dream? temperance 922 6 03/16/04 01:54 PM
by Anonymous
* I just took some acid!
( 1 2 3 all )
kosmic_charlie 3,334 56 03/15/04 08:17 PM
by hairs
* Problems on acid mr_kite 1,915 9 10/31/03 02:28 PM
by mr_kite
* Tripping in Dreams
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 6,041 32 10/09/20 07:00 AM
by Shroomhunts
* Trip report which happened on my brithday! FatVsAsia 1,013 11 03/09/04 08:51 PM
by FatVsAsia
* How Many Trips Have YOU Been On?
( 1 2 3 all )
Nuggetpouch 4,166 44 08/12/04 03:59 PM
by TumblingDice
* Last night's trip changed my life SoulSurfer 2,436 13 11/26/03 01:57 PM
by Ripple
* All this acid and no one to share with...
( 1 2 3 all )
Adom 4,185 48 04/04/04 11:20 AM
by OldSpice

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,525 topic views. 5 members, 33 guests and 195 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.