Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Redstorm]
    #5374433 -

I like to have a little toy. A buddy if you will. Something that definitely can have your fist closed around it. My one frien dalways uses a piece of rope. I dunno.

It'll probably happen on its own. I usually "stumble" through the trip, into my little trip toy. Good for the most intense moments, to just grip on to it.

I'm PM'ing you my phone #. If things turn for the worse...really don't hesitate to call me if youfeel like that's what you want to do.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5374445 -

I have a shitload of little trip toys in my closet. I'll grab one out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Redstorm]
    #5374462 -

I'm packing my backpack.

So far I have:
crayons
a journal
gum
a bouncy ball with lights inside of it
weird tentacle ball
disposable camera
spare sweatshirt

I'll also have my Ipod with me for music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Redstorm]
    #5374475 -

Sounds like a right-on list. :thumbup:

Usually my trip toy ends up being a stick or something, like Robot said, that I just stumble across. If/when things get out of hand, it just gives me something to grip and concentrate on, so I stop fidgeting.


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Redstorm]
    #5374476 -

comfy clothes.

Hoodie and some soft pants.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #5374540 -

last time i tripped, i was walking in the road and found a stuffed monkey...you know, the kind with the velcro on the hands and feet, long tail, goofy grin..i strapped it to my arm and he is now known as the acid monkey. one time i also found an inflated smiley face balloon that i carried for the duration of the trip. these things just seem to find me while tripping.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Redstorm]
    #5374638 -

Going to see the GD cover band ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: TYL3R]
    #5374644 -

Most likely. I'm gonna take the stuff and relax by the river while I come up. If I am not feeling crazy or afraid, I'll go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Redstorm]
    #5374667 -

was that the show in NY?


--------------------
Fellow Shroomerites, if you Love expressing yourself with a dope tee shirt feast your 3rd eye on www.facebook.com/vicereversa
∞ Conscious Clothing for Conscious Minds ∞ Wear a tee , open a mind
Each shirt is spawned to Arouse Awareness <> We believe in Sustainability & Giving back <> Do you know of a community project or persons in need you feel deserves attention? - Tell us on our page And we just might pick the story > develop a tee > and donate the proceeds to that cause. ∞♥∞ Unget it, VICE REVERSA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Redstorm]
    #5374668 -

You'll probably end up running wildly to the concert thirty mintues after dosing. :tripping:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: TYL3R]
    #5374692 -

:grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Redstorm]
    #5374693 -

Have fun Red. Bubilicious is key. I also wanted to thank you for posting Neon Golden on The Palaver. I love it.

Enjoy the Ride
:leafromp:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Noetical]
    #5374697 -

You're very welcome. It's one of my favorite albums of all-time, so I figured others would appreciate it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Redstorm]
    #5375291 -

I just dropped the goodies. I am now past the point of no return!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Redstorm]
    #5375304 -

Still Online, either you forgot about your plans or you've decided not to go, or you've left your browser open. How's it going so far? Awesome I bet.

:afro:  :dancing: :discodance:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Freeker]
    #5375481 -

It's going great. It's fucking cold out there, though. I currently am eating mangos and drinking some water and I think I am going to listen to some music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Redstorm]
    #5375496 -

No spelling errors :laugh:

Impressive

[url=
3]Timothy Leary- How to Operate your BRAIN[/url]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Freeker]
    #5375500 -

:wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Redstorm]
    #5375513 -

Redstorm said:
I'm packing my backpack.

So far I have:
crayons
a journal
gum
a bouncy ball with lights inside of it
weird tentacle ball
disposable camera
spare sweatshirt

I'll also have my Ipod with me for music.



Wow.  I never prepare for a trip that well.  Good planning. :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tomorrow = First Acid Trip Ever [Re: Redstorm]
    #5375526 -

Glad you are having a good time so far. :smile:

Not going to the show?


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ever tripped while in a dream? temperance 922 6 03/16/04 01:54 PM
by Anonymous
* I just took some acid!
( 1 2 3 all )
kosmic_charlie 3,334 56 03/15/04 08:17 PM
by hairs
* Problems on acid mr_kite 1,915 9 10/31/03 02:28 PM
by mr_kite
* Tripping in Dreams
( 1 2 all )
Dreamer987 6,048 32 10/09/20 07:00 AM
by Shroomhunts
* Trip report which happened on my brithday! FatVsAsia 1,013 11 03/09/04 08:51 PM
by FatVsAsia
* How Many Trips Have YOU Been On?
( 1 2 3 all )
Nuggetpouch 4,166 44 08/12/04 03:59 PM
by TumblingDice
* Last night's trip changed my life SoulSurfer 2,436 13 11/26/03 01:57 PM
by Ripple
* All this acid and no one to share with...
( 1 2 3 all )
Adom 4,185 48 04/04/04 11:20 AM
by OldSpice

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,525 topic views. 6 members, 13 guests and 125 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.