Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
9/11 Video
    #5328877 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 Video [Re: InTheFlesh714]
    #5328889 -

over an hr... damn... why exactly should i watch this?


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 Video [Re: Infrared]
    #5328990 -

Iv seen it, makes you wonder what they are doing?


--------------------
Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 Video [Re: InTheFlesh714]
    #5328992 -

Buh, not "Loose Change" again :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 Video [Re: InTheFlesh714]
    #5329270 -

that video is no joke, I saw way more valid points in that then any other 9/11 video out there


--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 Video [Re: cisole]
    #5329299 -

:repost:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 Video [Re: InTheFlesh714]
    #5329615 -

Is this one of those conspiracy things?

What I don't get about them is why these people think that the random assumptions they make are just as valid as actual scientific information.

They'll say things like "Look at this hole in the pentagon, there's no way that an airliner would have created a hole like that", only they'll base that statement on just a random assumption. No calculations, no comparisons with other plane crashes into similar materials, no consulting with experts, just completely making shit up and we're supposed to act like these guys have figured something out.

That's like saying "Hey, I've found proof that the pyramids weren't built by people: Just look at them, there's no way people could have done it!"


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 Video [Re: Phluck]
    #5329625 -

Oh, and just as bad is when people think that it's all black and white.

Either George Bush is right, or he orchestrated 9/11.

Hey, maybe he didn't plan the whole thing himself, and he fucked up by not addressing important intelligence? Ever consider that, Mr. Conspiracy Nut?


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 Video [Re: Phluck]
    #5329775 -

Mr Conspiracy Nut?

InTheFlesh714 said:
Check this out (its long)



Thats all I wrote. Yep. I didnt say anything about supporting any of the theories mentioned in this movie. Maybe I thought some of you would be interested. I love movies/film and I think it was very well done. I dont believe half the things mentioned in that. But hey, what do i know, im just a conspiracy nut.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 Video [Re: InTheFlesh714]
    #5329805 -

see thats why nobody knows what happens with stuff like this. Somone tells us one thing, another tells us something else, and we dont know what to beleive.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 Video [Re: InTheFlesh714]
    #5330109 -

"Mr. Conspiracy Nut" wasn't directed at you specifically, it was directed at anyone who claims the things I'm talking about. It was just a goofy way of making fun of people who buy into conspiracy theories, there's no need to take it personally.


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 Video [Re: Phluck]
    #5330752 -

IMHO, calling someone a 'conspiracy nut' is similar to similar to an ostrich sticking its head in the sand. It discounts and marginalizes any relevant or valid points they may or may not make before they even have a chance to make them. Consider all sides, then make up you mind.
Besides, when has a healthy dose of skepticism hurt anyone?


--------------------
We are here on earth to fart around.
Don't let anybody tell you any different.
-Kurt Vonnegut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 Video [Re: Derelict]
    #5330782 -

There is a large difference between a good skeptic and a 'conspiracy nut'. I respect a good skeptic. I can debate with a good skeptic. I would actually consider Phluck to be a good skeptic. A conspiracy nut, on the other hand, is somebody that ignores science, ignores common sense, and fixates on tiny details claiming that these inconsitencies mean something. Not everybody that supports a conspiracy is a conspiracy nut, and not every conspiracy is fiction... but one has to admit that in general, conspiracy theories tend to draw some very nutty folks out from the shadows.


--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 Video [Re: Seuss]
    #5330798 -

There is so much theories and stuff around 9.11. im starting to wonder if its in americans nature to make conspiracy theories. to blame your own president for something terrorirsts have done is kinda far out for me.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 Video [Re: shriek]
    #5330804 -

hehe I like that pic

But hey -- it was a warm, crystal clear day!  No need for a hat and jacket :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 Video [Re: Boom]
    #5330824 -

> But hey -- it was a warm, crystal clear day! No need for a hat and jacket

Not to mention the lack of shadow from the plane. You can see the shadow from the guy, and shadows from other buildings...


--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 Video [Re: InTheFlesh714]
    #5330912 -

I just watched that whole video...it's really good.

Not all assumptions and what if's like a lot of other videos out there.  There's actually a lot of facts to support it. 

:thumbup:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 Video [Re: Liz]
    #5331225 -

Good post Seuss. I concur.


--------------------
We are here on earth to fart around.
Don't let anybody tell you any different.
-Kurt Vonnegut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 Video [Re: Seuss]
    #5331232 -

Seuss said:
> But hey -- it was a warm, crystal clear day! No need for a hat and jacket

Not to mention the lack of shadow from the plane. You can see the shadow from the guy, and shadows from other buildings...



ahh didnt notice the shadows before , good observation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 9/11 Video [Re: InTheFlesh714]
    #5331320 -

Very good. :thumbup:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Check out my band's first music video.
( 1 2 all )
searching 1,694 23 03/03/18 10:19 AM
by Patlal
* What Really happend at the Pentagon on 9/11
( 1 2 3 all )
mjshroomer 5,850 48 01/21/09 10:32 PM
by truekimbo2
* Nick Berg Beheading Video is a Fake, False-Flag, Psy-op SkorpivoMusterion 2,347 4 06/01/04 09:21 AM
by Phencyclidine
* 9/11 Coverup? Want some input - Yes I'm sure many of you have seen it. freddurgan 597 3 12/02/04 04:02 PM
by Gr8fulJ420
* Pentagon Crash 9/11.. SouthPArk 1,036 19 09/23/05 05:15 PM
by Learyfan
* Beatles videos LearyfanS 1,952 11 10/11/05 10:56 AM
by Nashbar
* septtember 11th video
( 1 2 all )
Psilocybeingzz 3,656 20 11/21/03 03:20 AM
by Rose
* Grateful Dead Video - "Playboy After Dark" 69-07-10 Phychotron 1,343 9 06/23/05 02:55 AM
by PaulAtreides

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,348 topic views. 3 members, 46 guests and 119 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.