Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Odd question: Is it safe to do Ecstasy alone?
    #5301191 -

Been doing it at least 2-3 times a week these past 5 months. Every time has been outside with my buddies going to parties or even just chilling. Unfortunately I haven't tested the true power of the drug by being at a rave or real even an e party where some chicks are taking it. Have never done it wit a chick.  :frown:
I know it's fucked up. But such is life..it is just my age (18) and the type of schools I've been to(a small academic school with chicks that sell their life with the work...or all the good looking ones that fine themselves taken by the downtown area..infested by the older guys).
But yeah...try to have a mind of what is to come of future good times(I find that's all my buddies and I usually ever talk about when we're on it..ahh it great wit the music and everything..can't wait till spring when  we can do more biking and shit (goddamnit I can't wait till I get  a car (Or atleast one of my buds, like shit..no wonder why we arn't wit the chicks, need car to drive them around city and shit :crazy2:...driving on that shit must be fuckin amazing :eek:.

We have been to parties with chicks (that are hot, but young..and are against drugs).

We've been crazy bunch of times..went trippin through mall, store to store..headed to movies, wit a bit of coke..did little bumps in da seats..I forget damn movie..oh yeh..Aeonflux or w/e fuck..was to fuck to understand it..although I do remember cool visuals, just cliched looking storyline, weak dialogue, and shit..chick was hot though..yeh..I remember now. Went by kida fast. BUt yeh..fuckin..we do bike rides, smoke bunch of dope, chill out  and find people we know in area and shit.

BUt...at times when it's just us just chilling smoking weed, watching movies or such..I always think..well fuck..this high would be so much better with chicks, at a rave..or maybe at home alone..where I can be inspirational and write stories and such.
Never have bought a pill, and had it to myself without the desire to really do it a lone..or enough time..because I only buy it on weekends..and I get my buddies to get the drugs from the dealers...all the time...even my weed addiction.

Anyways..yeh..prolly answered the question before u read this...so have u guys done it alone..those writers looking for upper chems for motivation? You know the werid ones. In the future I definitely see myself being...but I need more experience in life and more fuckin time to commit myself to relgious everyday writing.
Small town city boy, who wants to live the world...but he's stuck.
My name is Jacob. Nice to to get stoned in da pub..and hopefully get some inspirational comments.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Odd question: Is it safe to do Ecstasy alone? [Re: Silent_Vinny]
    #5301833 -

if by safe you mean have I, then yes of course it is!


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Odd question: Is it safe to do Ecstasy alone? [Re: Silent_Vinny]
    #5301839 -

2-3 times a week for the last 5 months is a TON of ecstacy...

to answer your question, yes, it's safe to do alone...but I don't know if it's safe to do in the quantity you do it in?  :confused:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Odd question: Is it safe to do Ecstasy alone? [Re: Silent_Vinny]
    #5301955 -

you need to eat a LOT less mdma.

Talk about beyond abuse levels. ;(


--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Odd question: Is it safe to do Ecstasy alone? [Re: mndfreeze]
    #5302053 -

I know the last two posts have said this but...

...seriously dude..

you're gonna end up like Ellen Burstyn at the end of Requiem for a Dream! Severely reduce your ecstasy intake.


--------------------
"You've got to get hold of the thread of marching time, pull the fuck thing down, get on the end of it and pang yourself to the infinitude of absolute mind"
Ken Campbell - Furtive Nudist

"The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced" - Aart van der Leeuw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Odd question: Is it safe to do Ecstasy alone? [Re: theorganicdomino]
    #5302071 -

Right then Jacob. Yes of course you can take ecstacy alone, it's perfectly safe, just less entertaining. I find when your on pills you want company, and the best way to go is certainly female company. Being pilled up with loads of gorgeous girls is quite a buzzing experience. When i was about your age me and all my mates were totally into doing pills and probably did about the same as you.... good six month period of doing drops two or three times a week. It was great. Going to raves and stuff is fun, but only if your into the music really. If your not you will end up getting bored, or wanting a change of scene. Although at some of the big raves there's women like you've never seen before, it's like supermodels walking around, thousands and thousands of them.

However, i still think the best times i had on ecstasy were down the park, and sitting up the woods with a blazing fire chatting shit all night. Those were some good times...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Odd question: Is it safe to do Ecstasy alone? [Re: Silent_Vinny]
    #5302094 -

Yeah I've found that doing MDMA alone provides some of the most therapeutic and cathartic experiences I've had. HOWEVER it is by no means safe to do it in the frequency that you have been. If you aren't exaggerating at all, then I'm afraid to say that it's abuse and you should consider stopping right away to give your brain a chance to begin healing itself. MDMA is not without consequences.


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Odd question: Is it safe to do Ecstasy alone? [Re: dblaney]
    #5304141 -

its alright to do it alone you can explore yourself and others better without any distractions


--------------------


"Life sucks, Shit happens, Smoke weed and forget about it"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* E for Ecstacy DreaMaTrix 1,103 6 01/04/03 06:14 AM
by Revelation
* Ecstacy Rising Help please
( 1 2 all )
chinacat72 4,441 38 04/01/19 06:49 PM
by Learyfan
* Very odd day today....
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 2,635 39 02/07/03 04:57 PM
by jp411896
* Be Safe!!
( 1 2 3 all )
chinacat72 6,601 47 07/25/12 08:47 PM
by DeadHearts
* Overgrow question superpimp 1,528 8 06/18/07 07:14 PM
by Banez
* -A rather pressing question-
( 1 2 all )
igore 4,184 21 07/31/03 09:19 PM
by Fungushungry
* a few questions about the family :) Vulture 2,216 10 09/01/03 09:47 PM
by Vulture
* question...
( 1 2 all )
ZenBhikku 4,597 22 08/22/03 12:16 AM
by ThEGrEaTBeLoW

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,504 topic views. 5 members, 15 guests and 109 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.