Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Rabbit Poo/WBS Mix in Spawn Bag w/ Texas Strain
    #5289673 -

Well, I've been admiring Blue Helix's spawn bag posts, so I decided to give his method a try with a 50/50 mix of rabbit poo/WBS. So far things are looking good. I'm guessing I probably used about 5-6 cups of r/poo and about the same in soaked WBS(soak & simmer). I only used about 20cc's of my Texas strain LC to inoculate.


Near 100% colonization in about 7 days with one hand mixing to spread the myc about halfway through.


I dumped the colonized substrate into a small 19qt mono tub and covered with Glad Press n Seal. You can see a colonized r/poo pellet in the center pic.


I've got the tub incubating in a dark closet right now. More pics will come as this progresses(hopefully)! :peace:


--------------------

Quick WBS Prep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rabbit Poo/WBS Mix in Spawn Bag w/ Texas Strain [Re: FooMan]
    #5289682 -

Yeah the Blue Helix post is cool.

Why rabbit poo, just trying it out and how did you prepare it, from what I remember it works but not desired.

I also have a rabbit


:grin:


--------------------


Atheist Chat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rabbit Poo/WBS Mix in Spawn Bag w/ Texas Strain [Re: Snaggletooth]
    #5289706 -

Yeah, it's more for an experiment then anything. I've got a neighbor with a couple of rabbits that HAPPILY gave me all the rabbit shit I wanted. I just let it sit outdoors on a tarp for a week and a half. The result was dried pellets with an "earthy" smell. I took the pellets and soaked them in some steaming water for an hour or so to absorb alot of moisture, then strained them. I mixed this with the WBS about 50/50 and threw the mix into a big spawn bag, then PC'd for 2 hours.

I was thinking about shredding the poo somehow for better texture, but I said fuck it and left it in pellet form.


--------------------

Quick WBS Prep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rabbit Poo/WBS Mix in Spawn Bag w/ Texas Strain [Re: FooMan]
    #5289712 -

Interesting, Yeah keep this up dated, I watch out for it.


--------------------


Atheist Chat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rabbit Poo/WBS Mix in Spawn Bag w/ Texas Strain [Re: Snaggletooth]
    #5289851 -

Snaggletooth said:
I also have a rabbit





that the scariest fucking thing i've ever seen in my life!
*runs screaming*
Rabits creep the shit out of me...


--------------------
Did your grow fail, and now your out of spores? Problem Solved. Check out my CakeSaver Tek.
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/5236115/an/0/page/0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rabbit Poo/WBS Mix in Spawn Bag w/ Texas Strain [Re: NESpores]
    #5291773 -

Updated pics:



It's still colonizing nicely and I'll be casing it in a few more days. :peace:


--------------------

Quick WBS Prep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rabbit Poo/WBS Mix in Spawn Bag w/ Texas Strain [Re: NESpores]
    #5292697 -

NESpores said:
Snaggletooth said:
I also have a rabbit





that the scariest fucking thing i've ever seen in my life!
*runs screaming*
Rabits creep the shit out of me...



Is that thing house trained?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rabbit Poo/WBS Mix in Spawn Bag w/ Texas Strain [Re: Fraggin]
    #5292788 -

OT........

but yes :tongue2:


Any updates?


--------------------


Atheist Chat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rabbit Poo/WBS Mix in Spawn Bag w/ Texas Strain [Re: Snaggletooth]
    #5292801 -

I already posted todays update above. My next update may be in a couple days when this sucker is REALLY nice and white with myc. Then I'll case and hopefully get a nice couple flushes.


--------------------

Quick WBS Prep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rabbit Poo/WBS Mix in Spawn Bag w/ Texas Strain [Re: FooMan]
    #5292812 -

Ahh shit.....I did not see that...just the last post....

Then what are you doing for the layer?  :grin:


--------------------


Atheist Chat

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rabbit Poo/WBS Mix in Spawn Bag w/ Texas Strain [Re: Snaggletooth]
    #5292828 -

Probably some Jiffy mix I have laying around with some added crushed oyster shell.


--------------------

Quick WBS Prep

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Rabbit Poo/WBS Mix in Spawn Bag w/ Texas Strain [Re: FooMan]
    #7795024 -

FooManShroom said:
I already posted todays update above. My next update may be in a couple days when this sucker is REALLY nice and white with myc. Then I'll case and hopefully get a nice couple flushes.


sorry for brining up an old thread,but how did the grow turn out!im interested in trying it out ,i got a pet bunny so i got plenty of coco pufffs


--------------------
You can turn your back on a person, but, never turn your back on a drug. Especially when it's waving a razor-sharp hunting knife in your eye.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Spawn bags fail, help?! mushroomjen 1,992 9 03/03/18 02:59 PM
by elasticaltiger
* Re: simple Spawn bag experiment night trainV 6,179 4 12/19/99 10:58 AM
by Anonymous
* Rabbit Poo Anonymous 1,363 4 11/26/02 08:48 PM
by Roadkill
* rabbit poo with straw for outdoor patch? NiGGy 667 1 05/05/03 08:52 PM
by motaman
* A few questions about Rye Berry spawn bags.... ModestMouserrrrr 9,112 11 06/20/03 10:38 PM
by ModestMouserrrrr
* spawning bag need help and understanding cbull 7,431 7 05/18/02 07:09 PM
by cbull
* Pressure cooking spawn bags Tonearm 10,875 7 03/03/03 04:43 AM
by SixTango
* baking spawn bags High_Beemz 4,117 12 11/06/01 01:48 AM
by NDK

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
2,552 topic views. 14 members, 158 guests and 167 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.