Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
morel
    #527909 -

use sterile perlite as a casing; before forming sclerotia, and then allowing sclerotia to form in the perlite layer? what?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: morel [Re: rungi]
    #528006 -

what is right..
what are you asking?.. where from?...
http://www.fungifest.com/article1012.html


--------------------
If I made affront, I apologize.
If I made affirmation, I apologize.
I merely came to listen, came to say.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Substrate Mix


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tom Volk's prescription for large morel sclerotia AcidHorse 3,191 8 01/06/09 05:08 PM
by Mycelio
* Re: growing morels indoors? amanita 1,350 2 03/03/01 07:23 PM
by amanita
* Sundews. Rain Lilies. Endospores. Sclerotia? Gyromitra 906 0 12/18/04 08:26 PM
by Gyromitra
* Morels at home indoors Peterthinks 2,684 14 11/26/04 08:52 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Morels, what have you all tried?
( 1 2 all )
MorelTester 6,612 22 02/10/06 07:08 PM
by gourmetgrower
* air exchange & yeast influence morel "micro-sclerotia" on pdya? whiski 1,045 0 03/08/07 10:36 AM
by whiski
* and the MOREL project (pic) B.I.O. 1,636 3 03/15/02 10:32 PM
by B.I.O.
* Indoor Morel Cultivation?
( 1 2 3 all )
AdoreChampignons 21,855 57 01/20/17 07:53 PM
by Roostorf

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: RogerRabbit, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta
601 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.