Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
hook me up with some grateful dead?
    #5269807 -

So I've been meaning to ask you guys for some good grateful dead shows, but just haven't for whatever reason.

I only have two shows and one best of album...but I love them and listen to them all the time.

So if anyone can hook me up with some awesome dead shows, I'd really appreciate it.

My aim s/n is the same as my name on here, so we can transfer through there if you want

Peace :mushroom2:


--------------------
When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro.

-H. S. Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hook me up with some grateful dead? [Re: hobbitxkillyou]
    #5269817 -

Check the thread at the top of the forum.....also im going to bump a thread for you.

Look for it! :wink:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hook me up with some grateful dead? [Re: Ripple]
    #5269859 -

ahh haha ok. Damn I'm blind.

and lit.

woo


--------------------
When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro.

-H. S. Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hook me up with some grateful dead? [Re: hobbitxkillyou]
    #5269887 -

Hmm...I can't really figure out how to get them. Either they're torrents I think (which I don't know how to work) or not hosted anymore or something.

I'm not to savvy with downloading like this.

I need to be able to play it on wma.


--------------------
When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro.

-H. S. Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hook me up with some grateful dead? [Re: hobbitxkillyou]
    #5269893 -



--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* grateful dead CD's CerebralFlower 884 10 11/16/04 09:40 PM
by pantsboy
* Were the Grateful Dead Freemason Satanists?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Adom 53,887 128 12/13/18 02:16 AM
by Reblackah
* amazing grateful dead quotes-please post some here!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
flanders53 60,524 81 06/04/24 06:13 AM
by Consigliere
* Favorite Grateful Dead Show(s)
( 1 2 all )
thestringphish 5,347 22 05/15/03 08:07 PM
by Ripple
* Grateful Dead Wave That Flag 2004 show, info needed help plz gratefultenaciousj 683 2 08/08/04 09:53 PM
by chinacat72
* ESPN Getting Tired of Walton Grateful Dead References
( 1 2 all )
SoDak_Stranger 6,585 23 07/13/04 06:10 PM
by OldSpice
* Grateful Dead Back!
( 1 2 3 all )
PapaverS 8,484 43 03/02/03 07:40 AM
by Ripple
* The Grateful Dead vs. Phish
( 1 2 all )
filthysock 5,954 33 11/30/07 03:37 PM
by RipVanWinkle

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
577 topic views. 4 members, 11 guests and 116 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.