Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Worst injury you ever had? [Re: kilroy69]
    #5236874 -

gunshot.


--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst injury you ever had? [Re: eligal]
    #5236878 -

My injury(s) is from being a dumbass. The worst is either the time that I was leaning back on a bench in a library. My feet were under the table, holding the bench from falling all the way back, then the table came down and fell onto just below my eye. I had to have about 70 stitches, and I had to be put out and stay in the hospital for a couple days. There's also the time where I grabbed a tree branch, and walked my feet up the tree, then fell back onto concrete. I broke my wrist and had to get stitches on my elbow. I was very accident prone as a youth.


--------------------
Bring on the answers, take away the pain.
I fight off the demons, that make me go insane.
Looking through the hourglass, I count down the day,
to look towards the next, to embrace it all the way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst injury you ever had? [Re: joe666]
    #5236883 -

joe666 said:
gunshot.



Details, man. Don't leave us hanging.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst injury you ever had? [Re: Konnrade]
    #5236992 -

my 30-30 rifle case broke, the gun fell out, hit the ground and went off striking me in the hand.
didn't hurt one bit. it didn't hurt for about an hour, then the blood and feeling came back to my hand.
but even that wasn't as bad till after the surgery when they had redone everthing and did all the nerve surgery.

I had a morphine drip in the hospital that gave me a constant supply and I could up my dosage every 10 mintues. I never went 10 minutes without pressing the button.
even in my sleep I pushed the button or I woke up from the pain.

I've had over 5 different surgerys on my body. chopped thru tendons
blown out both knees. broken bones been in massive car wrecks.
and I never felt any kinda pain like that.


--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst injury you ever had? [Re: joe666]
    #5237010 -

Wow, I'm impressed.

I imagine the hand is one of the more painful places for a person to get shot.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst injury you ever had? [Re: Konnrade]
    #5237044 -

I've never want to find out if it hurts worse anywhere else.


--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst injury you ever had? [Re: joe666]
    #5237130 -

Well, this isnt gore-iffic or overdone, but it did hurt like a bitch.

I had this browning semi-automatic 12-gauge. I was cleaning it one day, and I accidentily hit the shell loader button while the nail of my thumb was in it. Cut the nail right in half....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst injury you ever had? [Re: FungusMan]
    #5237174 -

I demand gore!
OR ELSE I SHALL MAKE GORE!
:suicidebomber:


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst injury you ever had? [Re: kilroy69]
    #5238839 -

I was outside playing army guys with my friends (those little green plastic soldiers). I walked down onto the cement and stepped on a piece of glass. I was young, so it was insane. To tell you the truth it didnt even hurt, but I was screamin like a mad man. There was indeed alot of blood.

So it didnt hurt, at least till I got to the doctor and he said.. "lay back, I have to go into the wound with tweasers and pick out any glass particles.... omg, that was painful.

All in all it was okay, I lost feeling in one toe, and the center of my foot has a funny feeling to it. I kinda like it, its a wierd feeling.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst injury you ever had? [Re: XUL]
    #5238866 -

Severe Sprain degree 2 from climbing jettys in cali. THe next rock i jumped to my ankle folded like no other. Went to my knees and hugged the rock for about 10 mins. Took me 20 mins to get to the end, from the halfway point where it happeend when i was coming back, took me 30 mins to get back crawling. Stupid harbor police fucked me up right when i jumped to the next rock. Fuckers pulled over a boat and the lights all flashing. BTW, it was like 10 at night. Its been 11 months, and i am still not 100%.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst injury you ever had? [Re: kilroy69]
    #5239229 -

and

those were both pretty painful


--------------------
buh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst injury you ever had? [Re: shirley knott]
    #5239304 -

I imagine, but they're both dead.


--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst injury you ever had? [Re: kilroy69]
    #5239413 -

I used to be able to make my face beet red on command, by forcing blood into my face. It was just a stupid trick I used to do as a kid. At my sixth grade graduation party, my grandma was reading my yearbook. Someone had signed it with a comment about my red-face trick, and grandma asked me to show her. I made my face red, passed out fully standing up, and woke up on the ground with a broken skull and a subdural hematoma (Blood under the skull, pushing on the brain.

In the hospital, the doctor who read my MRI said he had never seen someone with so much blood pushing on their brain who was still conscious. I had brain surgery, and they took it out, and I'm incredibly lucky--no long term effects. I was able to do a rigorous life-guard training program a couple of weeks post-op. Medicine is amazing these days.


--------------------
_______________________________________________________________
namaste said:
no flamz in da ODD, if you got nothing to contribute then keep yo lips zipped
_________________________________________________________________

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst injury you ever had? [Re: Noviseer]
    #5239487 -

Noviseer said:
I used to be able to make my face beet red on command, by forcing blood into my face. It was just a stupid trick I used to do as a kid. At my sixth grade graduation party, my grandma was reading my yearbook. Someone had signed it with a comment about my red-face trick, and grandma asked me to show her. I made my face red, passed out fully standing up, and woke up on the ground with a broken skull and a subdural hematoma (Blood under the skull, pushing on the brain.

In the hospital, the doctor who read my MRI said he had never seen someone with so much blood pushing on their brain who was still conscious. I had brain surgery, and they took it out, and I'm incredibly lucky--no long term effects. I was able to do a rigorous life-guard training program a couple of weeks post-op. Medicine is amazing these days.




I used to do that shit all the time too...It was awesome....It always made me a bit dizzy and I would sometimes lose consciuosness for a few seconds, but I'm glad that what happened to you didn't happen to me!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst injury you ever had? [Re: Deadmaker]
    #5240158 -

I got into a car accident and smashed the side of my face through the window. I came .05 mm from losing my eye, but I ended up with a huge gash across my face. My tongue was sort of hanging out and stuff. I went to go lean my head on my hand(in shock, all messed up) and it fell through my face.

The most PAINFUL injury I've had was taking a huge jump on my bmx and landing sqaure on my nuts on the middle bar

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst injury you ever had? [Re: Spooge]
    #5240409 -

about 5 months ago I tore my ACL and damaged my quad, hamstring and posterio-lateral corner

that was a treat


--------------------
Feel the wrath of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst injury you ever had? [Re: joe666]
    #5240442 -

keeping a loaded gun in a case isn't really a good idea...

--]

i also have been shot... w/ a .22 through my hand and into my leg... i have a bullet somewhere near my hipbone. It really didn't hurt that much.. I was in a wheelchair for a week or so.. then used a walker for a couple of months.

my appendix burst.. but i don't know if that's an injury... but definately the most pain i've ever felt...

and dislocating my elbow and then having it reset hurt really bad.

and turning 3 vertebrae in my back about 20degrees off center...

i guess i get hurt sort of often.

yos-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst injury you ever had? [Re: kilroy69]
    #5240452 -

Well, I think I can top every post in this thread with no difficulty whatsoever.

I was very close to dead 20 years ago when I slammed a Kawasaki LTD1000 into the back of a pick-up truck sideways and
98% amputated my right foot (which was completed by a surgeon after 17 hours of trying to reassemble the hamburger
I had made out of my calf muscle).

In the same accident, I dislocated my left shoulder, cracked my sternum, caused a right pnuemothorax (deflated lung),
broke my right femur in half and fractured my pelvis in two places.

The story is quite gruesome, so I'll spare you.


--------------------
================================================



"Have some congratulatory drugs." - C. Montgomery Burns

I'll probably always do drugs, so that just contributes to the addiction to The Shroomery... It's a vicious circle of bliss. :tongue2:

TMâ„¢ :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst injury you ever had? [Re: Yoschie99]
    #5240505 -

Yoschie99 said:
i also have been shot... w/ a .22 through my hand and into my leg... i have a bullet somewhere near my hipbone. It really didn't hurt that much.. I was in a wheelchair for a week or so.. then used a walker for a couple of months.




You've been shot? Badass! Are you going to the Canadian ski gathering? If you are, I demand to see your bullet scar.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Worst injury you ever had? [Re: kilroy69]
    #5240802 -

I've never had a serious life threatening injury, but as for most pain, here's a few stories -

I used to figure skate competitively, and once time when I was about 13, in a competition, I was doing a split jump, and the back part of my right blade got caught in between my left boot and blade on the other skate, in mid air.  So, I had about a split second to decide which part of my body I wanted to hit the ice first.  Landed right on my elbow, broke it, then smashed my face off the ice, shattered my nose.  Got up, finished most of my routine, then had to get off the ice because I was getting blood everywhere. 

Then, when I was 14 I got jumped outside of my highschool.  The girl wouldn't even punch me, but she did manage to get a handful of my hair, and pull it hard to the point where she yanked out pieces of my scalp with it.  That hurt like fucking hell.  And then 4 of her friends proceeded to kick me in the head repeatedly.  I had a pretty serious concussion and couldn't see out of my right eye for almost a month.  :thumbdown:  You should have seen the girl who yanked my hair out though  :smirk:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Injuries of yourself Official Thread
( 1 2 all )
drSE 3,348 21 08/19/07 01:24 AM
by sublimistri
* Skateboarding injuries (pic included) poke smot! 707 3 12/30/07 10:06 AM
by veda_sticks
* suing over an injury blacksabbathrulz 1,173 17 06/04/06 12:35 PM
by blacksabbathrulz
* TOOL Tour Rescheduled - Danny Carey undergoes surgery OneMoreRobot3021 1,586 19 02/22/07 09:06 PM
by Syle
* sports injuries, pulled muscles eligal 1,118 7 12/08/05 01:30 PM
by eligal
* Grandma is sick THE KRAT BARON 1,351 18 02/16/06 09:47 PM
by blissedout
* brain tumor surgery, how does it affect the personality / psyche ohmatic 2,812 14 06/03/06 04:44 PM
by ohmatic
* Injury prone hybridphil 357 3 06/08/06 02:09 AM
by Hanky

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,960 topic views. 3 members, 31 guests and 98 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.