Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleDepthToTheCore
JeeBuzz
Male User Gallery
Loc: Australia brah
Re: Worst injury you ever had? [Re: Liz]
    #5241099 - 01/30/06 03:21 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Hitting a tree whilst snowboarding and completely shattering my nose and having severe concussion is about my worst.

--------------------

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Worst injury you ever had? [Re: DepthToTheCore]
    #5241144 - 01/30/06 04:20 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Hmm, i skipped my grade 9 final exam in english class to go mountain biking with the film crew for "new world disorder" which was the highest budget mountain bike movie of the time..

So i was riding a local DH trial with bender, big red ted, robbie bourden, cody begon, and a bunch of pro freeriders and ended up taking a header off a 23 foot roll over onto a hardpack access road. Vertical drop, straight up and down, head first, onto the road.

How embarassing - the closest house is in an elite rich part of town up in the hills, and the guys house who called 911 was a neuro surgeon who said i should be dead. Instead, i had a 3rd degree concussion and bled out of my eyes, ears, mouth, and nose. Couldnt remember what went in what cupboard for 6 months (but i was smoking lots of pot too) - lowered My IQ a bit but im still above average..

That and/or mushrooms changed me alot.

anyways, that coined me "braindamage steve" within the mountain bike racing community.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Worst injury you ever had? [Re: PDU]
    #5241161 - 01/30/06 04:41 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Actually in a honey oil accident went bad - i ended up picking a glass shallow pan filled with burning butane and dumped it all over the front of my body.

I ended up wearing 2 full atm casts. Part of my treatment involved going to the hospital every morning where the nurse would peal my casts off with tweezers - before submerging my arms in a warm whirl pool and then peeling the skin off manually, at which point they lathered me up with cold cream ad wrapped me up.

I was fully conscious this time, so it probably was worse depending how you look at it. I got demerol though.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals