Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Coca and other Substances the "Permissions"
    #5230485 -

Having recently invested in coca leaf and started to use coca as part of my supplemental protocols would anyone be able to point me in the direction of, or suggest a "user friendly" link to, information on the reactivity etc of coca with other substances (esp. with regard to the viability of -for instance- a coca leaf and psilocybe spirit drink or simply tea made with mushrooms and coca) please? Thanx.


--------------------
"Odrade read the word silently and then aloud.
"Arafel."
She knew this word.Reverend Mothers of the tyrants time had impressed it into the Bene Gesserit consciousness,tracing it's roots to the most ancient sources.
"Arafel:the cloud darkness at the end of the universe.""

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coca and other Substances the "Permissions" [Re: Silverwolf]
    #5235730 -

Hey Guys! I've had quite a look around and I can't find anything about antagonisms or reactives even in Erowid. Help please?

:shitstorm: :box: :calledajoke: :werd: :discodance: :bowdown:

No-One interested? O.K try this; take 1/3 bottle good clean vodka, boil up a nice dark green coca leaf tea (allow to cool) , add Korean ginseng granules and "Guarana Buzz" drink, shake not stir and drink with a squeeze of fresh lime juice. Now someone tell me that ain't right! I call it "white lightning" even though it ain't ("white" that is)...
Now can anyone help with the psilocybe question??? 

Edited by Silverwolf (01/28/06 04:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coca and other Substances the "Permissions" [Re: Silverwolf]
    #5236735 -

well I dont know much about the low doses involved with traditional leaf usage but I DO know that if you were to say be tripping adn sniff up a line then your not going to be tripping anymore. Cocaine tends to overpower all. You can be falling down drunk, one line later sober(well not really since your pretty lit up.) Anyways I dont htink coke is for combining its for what it is an upper that keeps you going, and makes you feel good.

as for your cocaine alcohol, it used to be sold in that manner as a wine until the US made it illegal(at which point the company decided a soft drink would be a good way to get people their cocaine). Interesting note a few Popes were addicted to this stuff, one went so far as to call it a divine gift from god.

The reason its soooooo good to be drunk and lit is because cocaine and alcohol both are metabolized in the liver, adn if both are present during this process they will attach to each other and form a new drug cocaethylne(sp?), which has a MUCH stronger euphoric effect than alcohol or coke by themselves. hope I helped

peace

blaze2


--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coca and other Substances the "Permissions" [Re: blaze2]
    #5236839 -

yes but coca-ethaline(sp?) is also very toxic to the body( how much more than the alcohol and coke separately, who knows?).
As far as coke and mushrooms? Don't do it. I mean if you quid some leaves sure. You will barely feel the coke and it might energize the trip. Try it and see.


--------------------
Weed Love When the cherry is bomb, get it on.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coca and other Substances the "Permissions" [Re: lwo]
    #5238552 -

lwo said:
yes but coca-ethaline(sp?) is also very toxic to the body( how much more than the alcohol and coke separately, who knows?).
As far as coke and mushrooms? Don't do it. I mean if you quid some leaves sure. You will barely feel the coke and it might energize the trip. Try it and see.



The Guys from "Agwa" do it (Google it for site B.B is watching). Do you think they use a different process to produce non-toxic Coca-ethelyne ? Also toxic in what way? I need to know before I start doing it again (and/or recommending the recipe to anyone else !). Thanks guys.


--------------------
"Odrade read the word silently and then aloud.
"Arafel."
She knew this word.Reverend Mothers of the tyrants time had impressed it into the Bene Gesserit consciousness,tracing it's roots to the most ancient sources.
"Arafel:the cloud darkness at the end of the universe.""

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coca and other Substances the "Permissions" [Re: Silverwolf]
    #5238942 -

they dont make the cocaethylene, your liver does, that so far as I know is the only place it is found. Cocaine wine was just some powdered coke dissolved in a bottle of wine. You liver is what makes combines them.

and Iwo i dont know just how toxic it is but I can say that I have been falling down drunk(2x-3x legal limit I'd say), and then would proceed to sniff up a 1.75gramsf(50bucks worth in good old texas) by myself in 2 or 3 rails(this is quite a bit of cocaine, with no tolerance built up this will kill a human toxicity being about 1.5g), and I've done it probrobly 50 times so its obviously nothing to worry about in the quantites hes talking about. Cocaine is a beautiful drug, with horrible stigmas attached. Go for it. peace

blaze2


--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coca and other Substances the "Permissions" [Re: blaze2]
    #5239080 -

blaze2 said:
they dont make the cocaethylene, your liver does, that so far as I know is the only place it is found. Cocaine wine was just some powdered coke dissolved in a bottle of wine. You liver is what makes combines them.

and Iwo i dont know just how toxic it is but I can say that I have been falling down drunk(2x-3x legal limit I'd say), and then would proceed to sniff up a 1.75gramsf(50bucks worth in good old texas) by myself in 2 or 3 rails(this is quite a bit of cocaine, with no tolerance built up this will kill a human toxicity being about 1.5g), and I've done it probrobly 50 times so its obviously nothing to worry about in the quantites hes talking about. Cocaine is a beautiful drug, with horrible stigmas attached. Go for it. peace

blaze2



Ah, but will boiled leaf make cocaethelyne in the liver? After all it can't be toxic if "The Holy Father" took it (can it ?)!
Again search for "Agwa Buzz", it's more or less the same recipe. I hope it's o.k I like the stuff (but I gotta watch that reputation for going off "half-cocked" -not a reputation, I think you will agree, that anyone can afford !-).


--------------------
"Odrade read the word silently and then aloud.
"Arafel."
She knew this word.Reverend Mothers of the tyrants time had impressed it into the Bene Gesserit consciousness,tracing it's roots to the most ancient sources.
"Arafel:the cloud darkness at the end of the universe.""

Edited by Silverwolf (01/31/06 07:23 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coca and other Substances the "Permissions" [Re: Silverwolf]
    #5239116 -

Having said all this fellas (and aware of the bump) I was looking for a good guide for antagonisms, activators and reactives for this (and infact all) substances -how does coca react to a.muscaria, for instance ?-.


--------------------
"Odrade read the word silently and then aloud.
"Arafel."
She knew this word.Reverend Mothers of the tyrants time had impressed it into the Bene Gesserit consciousness,tracing it's roots to the most ancient sources.
"Arafel:the cloud darkness at the end of the universe.""

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coca and other Substances the "Permissions" [Re: Silverwolf]
    #5239124 -

From what I hear Agwa Buzz contains absolutely no cocaine and is just flavored with an extract of coca leaf (with any fun properties removed) so they can write that it has it on the bottle. Any energy you feel from this liquor is a product of the guarana and ginseng it has in it...


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coca and other Substances the "Permissions" [Re: Wysefool]
    #5239178 -

yea man just do a simple extraction of the leaves and add it to your drinks trust me here its WAY better than drinking and way better than just doing lines.  have fun.


And just go ahead and assume anything your on if you do cocaine on it too then its going to over power it, even other stimulants if you are on speed and then do some coke the speed high gives way to the much more intense lit feeling of cocaine, Hell man you can come up out of a opium haze with a little cocaine.  Its THE single most powerful drug i have experianced.  dont ask me why that is or how it works im just giving you my results.  You cant get stoned when your lit, trip when your lit, or be shitty drunk when your lit, but you CAN be lit :smile:  and thats never a bad thing.  peace

blaze2


--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coca and other Substances the "Permissions" [Re: Wysefool]
    #5239569 -

Wysefool said:
From what I hear Agwa Buzz contains absolutely no cocaine and is just flavored with an extract of coca leaf (with any fun properties removed) so they can write that it has it on the bottle. Any energy you feel from this liquor is a product of the guarana and ginseng it has in it...



Sure it contains no cocaine but the coca leaf is more than flavouring (by the way our friend is right coca spirits are great fun I'm just glad it's not gonna kill me Shheeeshhh) :runaway:


--------------------
"Odrade read the word silently and then aloud.
"Arafel."
She knew this word.Reverend Mothers of the tyrants time had impressed it into the Bene Gesserit consciousness,tracing it's roots to the most ancient sources.
"Arafel:the cloud darkness at the end of the universe.""

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coca and other Substances the "Permissions" [Re: Silverwolf]
    #5240276 -

nah man you want the cocaine not just the leaves(wahts teh poinbt without the coke man?).  if you think the leaves are fun go find yourself a hood to buy a little white sack from :wink: and when you start doing to much promise you'll stop, I did it was hard as shit but I wouldnt change a thing.  In fact I'm about to start up again soon.  I havent done it a month and i should get super super lit.  liek the first times.  mmmmmmmmmm.


--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coca and other Substances the "Permissions" [Re: blaze2]
    #5240874 -

Blaze2, it sounds like you're on the road to ruin.

As for Cocaethylene, I don't believe it has the importance that's it made up to be.

Cocaine = benzoylecgonine methyl ester
Cocaethylene = benzoylecgonine ethyl ester

If Cocaethylene really was more euphoric and more potent it would be a black market commodity, as it can be made from cocaine in a way analogous to heroin manufacture.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coca and other Substances the "Permissions" [Re: Asante]
    #5241656 -

its not worth producing when your body does it for you. Have you ever done a line sober? have you done one shitfaced? come back when you have and then you can talk about it. I KNOW there is a difference man.

I have the drug in my control now, it used to be the other way around true enough. Its all about willpower and priorities, but I do what I want man. I'm not going to punish myself, thats just admitting the drug is stronger than I am, and its not anymore. Thanks for the concern tho. peace

blaze2


--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coca and other Substances the "Permissions" [Re: blaze2]
    #5245647 -

blaze2 said:
yea man just do a simple extraction of the leaves and add it to your drinks trust me here its WAY better than drinking and way better than just doing lines.  have fun.


And just go ahead and assume anything your on if you do cocaine on it too then its going to over power it, even other stimulants if you are on speed and then do some coke the speed high gives way to the much more intense lit feeling of cocaine, Hell man you can come up out of a opium haze with a little cocaine.  Its THE single most powerful drug i have experianced.  dont ask me why that is or how it works im just giving you my results.  You cant get stoned when your lit, trip when your lit, or be shitty drunk when your lit, but you CAN be lit :smile:  and thats never a bad thing.  peace

blaze2



When I think bro that if I really needed to I now could light up an amanita trip topped by a psilocybe trip and "re-entered" on coca tea or spirit I know I don't need coke (smoke some charas and fly !).
Also friends this thread seems kinda redundant now without mentioning the indigenous Andean tribe who have been making a coca-snuff for thousands of years. They call their home "The Heart (or Roof ?) of the World", does anyone know more about their location, traditions and recipe ?


--------------------
"Odrade read the word silently and then aloud.
"Arafel."
She knew this word.Reverend Mothers of the tyrants time had impressed it into the Bene Gesserit consciousness,tracing it's roots to the most ancient sources.
"Arafel:the cloud darkness at the end of the universe.""

Edited by Silverwolf (01/31/06 03:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Coca and other Substances the "Permissions" [Re: blaze2]
    #5250291 -

blaze2 said:
its not worth producing when your body does it for you.  Have you ever done a line sober?  have you done one shitfaced?  come back when you have and then you can talk about it.  I KNOW there is a difference man.



Bullshit.

I hated railing lines while drunk. For me personally, the powder produced no effects if I had a couple of drinks in me, it just sobered me up a bit from the alcohol, but the rush was not present.

Alcohol + Coke = Waste of good coke IMHO.

I always drank right after railing my last line to help the come down after a day/night of binging. :thumbup:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Coca Silverwolf 1,978 13 01/08/04 01:31 AM
by Psychoslut
* Coca cultivation
( 1 2 all )
Funkey 11,385 38 11/16/04 07:49 AM
by BigNautical
* legal status of coca plant monoamine 34,266 4 07/13/04 04:29 PM
by Tantalus
* Cocaine habitat0789 1,784 12 04/01/06 01:53 PM
by i8an8th
* coca paste Aneglakya 2,549 10 08/25/04 04:06 PM
by felixhigh
* coca plants
( 1 2 3 all )
mntlfngrs 44,284 53 07/18/20 04:39 PM
by Jabbawaya
* Coca Tea? *DELETED* dblaney 2,933 15 03/26/06 08:01 AM
by Silverwolf
* coca bush? OctopusDr 814 4 06/12/03 01:59 PM
by comario2

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
1,465 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 25 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.