Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineInKe
Stranger
Loc: SoCal.
The InKe Method
    #520662 - 01/14/02 04:27 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Some of you may be having a really hard time trying to grow some P.Cubensis because your trying to follow some off the wall laim tek or 2 or 3 or 4 etc.For those who like to throw there 2 cents in about everything(I MADE THIS FOR YOU BEGINNING GROWERS!!!)NO BULL CRAP! NO YOU GOTTA DO THIS AND THAT!just a simple method of growing(SIMPLE!)...Growing a Cubensis mushroom is like growing a weed and when you have simple directions that actually work then growing is no big deal just like it should be.I have been growing for 12 years so here you go NEW GROWERS!!!!
LETS START
Get your mixing bowl and BRF or I use 100% organic rye flour(yes to some of you it works just fine just as easy)I dont use BRF.No big deal* and Verm. and bottled water and mix in a bowl for 12 1/2 pints jars 8 cups verm 3 cups flour 3 cups water for 12 4 oz. jars 1/4 cup verm 1/8 cup flour 1/8 cup water.Mix good over and over until there are no lumps in the mix.Get your jars ready make shure there clean(by washing them before hand)and fill those suckers up but not full about half way up or so.DO NOT PACK!!!
Put the lids on not to tight rubber seal up on the jars dont forget.Wrap the jars in foil(lay jar on the bottom of foil having to fold it on the top to close)and fit them in your pressure cooker(if you dont have one get one there cheap 25.00 at Walmart)follow pressure cooker direction and for a 15 psi. PC cook for 35 mins. and for a 10 psi.(thats what I have) cook for 45 min.Let cooker cool for at least 10-15 mins. then remove jars twist lids shut tight(when shut you can remove foil) and let cool over night, repeat until done.
Now thats done time to move on-------->------->------->
Now build a make shift glove box very simple.Get a clean cardboard box cut off the flaps then cut 2 arm holes in the box so you can work(not to big thoe, but big enough to fit your arms and able to fit your jars in and such)this is just meant to cut back on draft and room contact very simple.Spray the crap out of the whole box with Lysol and let dry.Now cover top with plastic wrap so it will seal the top but you can see what your doing,behold cheap easy will work glovebox I have the same and it works just fine.I also taped a paper towel from each of the top arm holes to make covers over the holes and while your arms are in there it somewhat covers that and helps prevent draft in some ways.-NOT HARD-
Its the next day jars are cool ready to go.
Spray inside of glovebox with Lysol let stand for at least 10 mins. then ready to go.Get a paper towel and put alittle rubbing alcohol on it.Rub each jar down lightly and place in glovebox until done(after of course you washed your hands very good)do your work at least in a draft free somewhat clean room.I use spore prints alot more simple and easy to make and use over and over.Place print bag in plastic bag wipe down outside plastic baggy with alcohol and place in glovebox.Make your spore scaper by getting a paper clip folding it out with a hammer flatten a end and there you are.Dip scraper in alcohol and then burn it on a stove until red hot let cool then place in a plastic baggy wipe the outside with alcohol and place in glovebox.Now this is easy go wash your hands agian very good with soap and hot water all the way up your arms and then pour alittle alcohol on your hands rub and let dry(dont touch anything now go to your glovebox)
Put your hands in (the key is work slow dont make swift movements and your fine)most people can do that with no problem.Have scraper ready lay on top of cleaned baggy and when done using it lay back on baggy.Get jar untwist but dont open yet, get print open slightly until you see some print now open jar lid alittle bit and scrape some print in(what you can see is good enough)Close lid now but do not twist to tight, it will need to breath somewhat so just dont twist it on to tight.
REPEAT UNTIL DONE (very simple)
Now your done so place your jars in a dark and warm(P. Cubensis colonizes best at a constant 75-85 F*degrees)place were knowbody will bug them.Check on them in about 3 days allow 2-3 weeks for growth if you loose some jars no biggy you still have survivers just repeat the process.The 4 oz. jars can be done in a week sometimes just depends on the temp and such.Now your watching and waiting for birth.
What To Do Now(making these suckers shroom)
This part is so easy you dont need to really do any special steps or crap,by this time the mushroom is strong and can defend itself(IT GROWS IN FREAKEN NATURE OR EVEN ON COW CRAP OR WHATEVER FOR CHRIST SAKE)therefore stick with this and your fine.
Lets build up a easy palce for these shrooms to grow.I use even to this day cause I dont grow all the time a plastic backyard chair that i threw a huge bag over and then put my cool spray humidifier in it(well so I can tuck the bag around the humidifier and leave the engine vent out in the open)blows the bag up fine like a balloon and that is it.If your clever you can construct a full time one useing the same concept.
Now the cakes are done lets case them and throw them into the humidifier bag chair thing or whatever you can construct better if you want.
Casing(not a new method but is easy and works fine)I use this method for cubensis growing.Get a shallow rubbermaid tray or whatever line the bottom with damp but not dripping wet Verm then brake up about 3 or 4 jars good and lay it level across the bottom layer of Verm, then layer the top with about 1/2 a inch of verm even across(DO NOT PAT DOWN) continue until done.Now place your casing into the tent run 24/7 and youll have shrooms in about 1-2 weeks(a few times I had pins in 5 days)
Harvest until flushes are done.
Make a spore print by just placing a mature shroom cap on a clean index card with a glass on top of it(you can place in glove box if you want)wait a couple days then remove cap fold print place in ziplock baggy and store in fridge for up to 1 year.Fresh prints are better of course(fresh for 2-5 months) under cool storage.
To much shrooms(never can you have to much)just dry any method you prefer and store in freezer for up to 6 months with good effects still.
I have grown many types of shrooms but cubensis is way to easy and needs little care.The strain is forgiving and easy to work with.I have grown outdoor prints with total success no problems.All this hype about contams and stupid teks just a waste of money and time, there is no special way this is it.
Still be clean and just follow the directions a brain dead dodo head can do this(and they do all the time) LOL :) j/k
Take in mind also I live in crappy L.A. a dirty as hell place smog,dust,heat,just nasty conditions yet i succeed all the time and so can you.
HAPPY SHROOMING!!!!!!!!
I would say good luck but there is no luck to it JUST DO IT!

and yes i know my typing sucks

Ya Ya Blah Blah Whatever

--------------------
Ya Ya Blah Blah Whatever

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepleezr
fuct

Loc: NW
Re: The InKe Method [Re: InKe]
    #520742 - 01/14/02 05:47 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

is it really neccasary to inoculate the jars in a glovebox? I though a glovebox is better used for agar work or print making. if you have a syringe you can get away without using a glovebox. also after shrooms are dry do they need to be in the freezer or fridge? I though if they were dryed properly you could stick them in a jar or bag that is sealed.

--------------------
pleezr

"Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds