Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleGnuBobo
Frilly Cuffs Extraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Charisma
My lil' glovebox HOT pics (Full Nude)
    #3860855 - 03/03/05 12:53 AM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Just doing some karo this evening and made some modifications to my glovebox as I keep running out of room when I'm fumbling around with stuff in there.  Anyway, I took a utility knife and used the plastic square I cut out from the top of the rubbermaid (where the window goes in the top) 2 "L" shaped strips to make "shelves."  So I hot glued some little brace metal things I found (at right angles) around the inside of the rubbermaid (just higher than a quart jar's height) and then glued the "L" plastic strips to these braces and now I have shelves for my alcohol swabs, band aids, syringes, and a place to put the foil covers while I inoculate before I put them back on.  :smile2:
    For the arm holes, I used sections 2 liter pop bottles for the "tunnels" and got some shoulder-length gloves (disposables, tho these kind of suck as the fingers are huge and my hands slip around in them because you have to put baby powder on the inside or else they get stuck on your fingers) I got at the feed store. 
    Total cost for this would probably be about $5 for the rubbermaid, maybe $2 of assorted odd materials lying around, and a $3 for a pack of ten gloves from the feedstore. 
    Here are my pics:

I want to get a flowhood built, but I'm still sort of fumbling around with this hobby right now.  I have 3 cats so a glovebox is k3y.  :smirk:  I would HIGHLY recommended spending the half hour or so to cut out and make some shelves, tho.  It's a big help to keep things off the bottom of the glovebox and getting wet with lysol/oust/alcohol pooling. 
    Peace in the Middle East, y'all.  :sun:

--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNeedMoreSleep
OCD = 100%Sterility :-)

Loc: One Inch ↑
Re: My lil' glovebox HOT pics (Full Nude) [Re: GnuBobo]
    #3860915 - 03/03/05 01:04 AM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Great idea! Will do when I make mine next week :thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------

"Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil,
which we must fear most. And that is... the indifference of good men."
-Boondock Saints

OfflinekronnyQ
SuperstudExtraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Anytown USA
Re: My lil' glovebox HOT pics (Full Nude) [Re: NeedMoreSleep]
    #3861407 - 03/03/05 07:17 AM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Why bother with a glovebox if you are just innocing with Karo? :shrug:

OfflineSoK
pimpin sincebeen pimpinsince beenpimpin since..

Loc: ohio river valley
Re: My lil' glovebox HOT pics (Full Nude) [Re: kronnyQ]
    #3861414 - 03/03/05 07:24 AM (19 years, 30 days ago)

yeah, and where the full nude shots? jk

InvisibleGnuBobo
Frilly Cuffs Extraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Charisma
Re: My lil' glovebox HOT pics (Full Nude) [Re: kronnyQ]
    #3861651 - 03/03/05 09:09 AM (19 years, 30 days ago)

If you saw my living quarters, with 3 animals, and no easy way to cordon off a "clean area," you'd understand why the glovebox was necessary.  :wink:

--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale