Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
What Magic Mushrooms Grow in VA?
    #5192353 -

I am a noob hunter of Magic Shrooms and I have gone to all lengths to learn as much as I can about them before I go out and start hunting for them. According to my Smithsonian Field guides, all of them say that there are certain mushrooms such as: Girdled Panaelous, Dung-Loving Psilocybe and Liberty Caps that are quoted to "be widely spread throughout North America". But according to this web site nothing grows where I live. People might say this is a cut and dry thing but my ordinary person I used to get them from on a regular got them from this state. So can I get some answers anyone?
:confused:  :mushroom2:


--------------------
Life is full of disappointments, but it's disappointing not to live life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Magic Mushrooms Grow in VA? [Re: TheShroomanShow]
    #5192456 -

pan subbs


--------------------
     

                                                                  thats right cubes in december bitches

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Magic Mushrooms Grow in VA? [Re: TheShroomanShow]
    #5192569 -

Try using the "search posts" function. Somebody else asked this question a few days ago; your answers are there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Magic Mushrooms Grow in VA? [Re: shroomydan]
    #5212603 -

What part of VA? Virginia isn't ideal for hunting. You may get lucky over near tidewater down towards north carolina. ive seen Panaeolus Subbalteatus that was found not too far from the beach, i would check some cow pastures. im sure something will pop up sooner or later.

good luck though!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Magic Mushrooms Grow in VA? [Re: TheShroomanShow]
    #5213150 -

VA is definitely not ideal for hunting. Pan subbs are your best bet. I thought I found cubensis once, but I could have been mistaken, as I saw them from a distance, never properly identified them.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What Magic Mushrooms Grow in VA? [Re: Shroomism]
    #5227562 -

best bet- road trip to ASU.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* what mushrooms grow REALLY big? Psylosymon 3,704 14 12/18/17 09:24 PM
by Lucis
* Re: sleazy about magic mushrooms in il. Psylosymon 3,105 1 12/27/99 12:10 PM
by mjshroomer
* Which kind of mushrooms grow in.... Zedd 1,648 2 09/26/01 03:19 AM
by Zedd
* MORE mushrooms from backyard. FRESH this time. drugged_monkey 1,960 5 08/17/01 01:30 PM
by drugged_monkey
* magic mushrooms without the magic thebiggerfig 1,781 2 10/11/01 05:47 PM
by thebiggerfig
* do magic mushrooms exist in tennessee upwardspiral 67,321 9 06/28/16 07:39 PM
by Luckily_Lucky
* Re: magic mushrooms found in nsw, australia Psylosymon 24,592 10 05/16/00 06:51 PM
by surrealthoughts
* ID this magic Mushroom please, thank you. d_myco420 3,704 6 10/08/02 08:52 AM
by d_myco420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
4,311 topic views. 1 members, 11 guests and 13 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 14 queries.