Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
How do you like your steak cooked?
    #5136229 -

How do you like your steak cooked?
How do you like your steak cooked?
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 01/03/06 07:29 PM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll



--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your steak cooked? [Re: theuser]
    #5136232 -

where's bloody as hell or burnt to a crisp?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your steak cooked? [Re: theuser]
    #5136233 -

Medium well for me. :drooling:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your steak cooked? [Re: Noetical]
    #5136235 -

noeticbuzz said:
where's bloody as hell or burnt to a crisp?



rare, well done?


--------------------
:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your steak cooked? [Re: theuser]
    #5136299 -

well done :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your steak cooked? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #5136306 -

mattzdope said:
Medium well for me. :drooling:



:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your steak cooked? [Re: dblaney]
    #5136309 -

Medium rare.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your steak cooked? [Re: theuser]
    #5136317 -

bloody steak is the best


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your steak cooked? [Re: barfightlard]
    #5136347 -

Well I say "medium" because every place you go to has different cooks. I like mine with a soft warm pink center, loin cut preferably, and with a huge ass bottle of A-1 fucking Steak Sauce. :drooling::drooling:

If any of you are ever in the North Florida area, you should eat at Captain Anderson's. I guarantee you that it will be the best steak you ever lay taste buds on. It's like eating an orgasm smothered in A-1. :drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your steak cooked? [Re: theuser]
    #5136351 -

medium

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your steak cooked? [Re: theuser]
    #5136356 -

I lke my steak rare or bloody...mmmmmmmm


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your steak cooked? [Re: barfightlard]
    #5136503 -

I cook it `til it's done. I like it brown, thats all I say. And juicy. And with cheese, and from Philadelphia.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your steak cooked? [Re: lysergicide]
    #5136523 -

Done well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your steak cooked? [Re: nookjohn]
    #5136540 -

I like mine when it is still trying to scape  :pirate:


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your steak cooked? [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #5136553 -

Medium-well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your steak cooked? [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #5136659 -

Deepman said:
I like mine when it is still trying to scape  :pirate:



I'm pretty sure thats about how the steak I had on NYE was. At most they just put this cow in a jacuzzi and chopped him up...ick.

I sway towards a nice medium.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your steak cooked? [Re: peepeepottypants]
    #5136689 -

i enjoy it rare, myself

i got a steak called "pittsburg style" or something. it was burnt on the outside and very rare on the inside. it was great.


--------------------
When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro.

-H. S. Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your steak cooked? [Re: hobbitxkillyou]
    #5136784 -

Mmmmmmmmmmmm blood.. rare all the way. eating a steak well done, is ruining a steak. in my opinion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your steak cooked? [Re: hobbitxkillyou]
    #5136788 -

hobbitxkillyou said:
i got a steak called "pittsburg style" or something. it was burnt on the outside and very rare on the inside. it was great.



That's the best way to enjoy a steak :yesnod:


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How do you like your steak cooked? [Re: theuser]
    #5136817 -

Medium-Medium Well.

If you need sauce for it, then it's fucked up.


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How do you cook your Steak?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,504 36 11/22/03 04:44 AM
by Phychotron
* Steak, and How You Fuck It Up
( 1 2 3 all )
daimyo 3,394 55 07/30/06 07:46 PM
by kosmic_charlie
* Cook your own Steak hairs 1,005 10 05/30/04 06:52 PM
by d33p
* dang that steak was good Phychotron 647 5 12/09/05 04:38 PM
by loopin20
* What do you cook?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,265 36 11/18/03 01:57 PM
by Anonymous
* steakhouse shroom & swiss billclinton 2,157 13 10/30/08 12:58 PM
by doom876
* I need to learn how to cook HELLA_TIGHT 608 13 07/26/05 04:30 PM
by Bi0TeK
* i need something cheap and good to cook from the grocery store, so...
( 1 2 all )
cortex 3,256 22 06/26/05 03:38 AM
by BloodNOil

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,137 topic views. 2 members, 45 guests and 127 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.049 seconds spending 0.027 seconds on 23 queries.