Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: New sig pictures of me [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5133445 -

Fereal?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New sig pictures of me [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5133459 -

HELLA_TIGHT said:
Fereal?



Yes. It is a great honor to have such a specific look.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New sig pictures of me [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #5133468 -

You need to smile.


:sun:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New sig pictures of me [Re: KaptKid]
    #5133475 -

KaptKid said:
You need to smile.




Frowning makes people look more mysterious and hence more sexy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New sig pictures of me [Re: Silversoul]
    #5133482 -

she stole the phone number of a guy that I meet at the club this past weekennd and called him and told him a bunch of lies about me so she could hook up with himm.. but he caled me and told me what she was doing and he told me he doesnt think she is cute at all and that he digsds me ......

She is supposeto be a good frind of mine and she is fucking being a lyig bitchQ sooo


I beat her ass.. I hate two faced people


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New sig pictures of me [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5133484 -

RandalFlagg said:
KaptKid said:
You need to smile.




Frowning makes people look more mysterious and hence more sexy.



I think smiles are sexy. Show us one of each.


:sun:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New sig pictures of me [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5133485 -

thanks babe! you saying I am sexy?


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New sig pictures of me [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #5133487 -

You go, girl!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New sig pictures of me [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #5133489 -

I think you're sexy. You should come up here and visit me.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New sig pictures of me [Re: Silversoul]
    #5133496 -

Paradigm said:
You go, girl!



Oh my fucking God you did not just say that.

Paradigm, what were you thinking? We are not on some tawdry talk show. We are on the Shroomery. No more outdated catch phrases from you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New sig pictures of me [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #5133500 -

KristiMidocean said:
thanks babe! you saying I am sexy?



Yes.

Can I see pics of your boobs now?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New sig pictures of me [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5133503 -

Whatevah! I do what I want!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New sig pictures of me [Re: Silversoul]
    #5133522 -

Paradigm said:
Whatevah! I do what I want!



Talk to the hand.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New sig pictures of me [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #5133524 -

thanks des! how are you tonight?


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New sig pictures of me [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #5133560 -

here is a smiling one



but I like this one best


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New sig pictures of me [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #5133572 -

KristiMidocean said:
here is a smiling one





You need to move the camera down to the chest area.  Please oh please let me see boobage!  I have heard so much about these DD's of yours and you would always say, "I have a boyfriend...blah blah blah...". 

Won't you help a horny guy out?  Please?    :blush:

*pant pant*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New sig pictures of me [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5133600 -

She doesn't have a boyfriend now.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New sig pictures of me [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #5133635 -

KristiMidocean said:
here is a smiling one



but I like this one best




The bottom pic is better.A close up, your face is held up,pic is centered. Its hard taking photos of ones self.

No matter you are cute and sexy. To bad for me I'm so far over the hill. :grin:


:sun:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New sig pictures of me [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #5133674 -

I'm alright hun. I'm enjoying a relaxing night off. I have to work in the AM, so I'm just chillin. Trying to make some new years resolutions that I think I can stick to.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New sig pictures of me [Re: KaptKid]
    #5133682 -

awww thank you ..... yeah it is really hard taking a good pic on a damn camera phone


im not that young im 22


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* RunDMT's Music suggestion thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
RunDMT 30,174 133 09/11/07 04:08 PM
by Shroomism
* Sheekle Respect Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
Canadian Jesus 13,039 294 03/17/18 02:18 PM
by watermelon mon
* LNC (Late night Crew)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Stonerguy 18,439 224 08/15/05 02:30 AM
by johahnchristo
* Fridaynight LNC thread!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Toddo 14,080 210 07/23/05 04:14 AM
by CaptainH13
* LNC
( 1 2 all )
TYL3R 1,929 23 07/25/05 11:11 PM
by Toddo
* why was my thread deleted? Muppet 1,550 6 11/17/03 12:05 AM
by Senor_Doobie
* fortyounces2freedom Stop making threads!
( 1 2 all )
Phychotron 4,469 32 07/22/04 01:59 PM
by 40oz
* favorite shroomery thread?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,810 20 06/17/13 03:34 AM
by Hajnal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,305 topic views. 4 members, 196 guests and 369 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.