Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Official Sunday Morning Thread 1/1/06
    #5128337 -

Good morning pub and Happy New Year I don't think I ever started one of thes Sunday threads so here it goes. Hope 2006 will be a good year for all.

Has anybody besides me been up all night? I could sleep but ... eh.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Edited by kosmic_charlie (01/01/06 10:01 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Sunday Morning Thread 1/1/06 [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #5128343 -

Happy new Year. I have been up most of the night, been working on a new dmt tek ( i know funny way to start the year off). I also got lucky and had the last of my shrooms turn out rdy to pick and dry. So far the year is off to a good start  :thumbup:


--------------------
We had two bags of grass... pellets of mescaline... five sheets of high-powered blotter acid... a salt shaker half-full of cocaine... a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers.     
Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer...     
- a pint of raw ether...
- Shit !     
two dozen amyls.     
Not that we needed all that for the trip... but once you get locked into a serious drug collection... the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Sunday Morning Thread 1/1/06 [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #5128353 -

HEy -- sittin here, I have cousins coming to hang out today..

Went to a Black Crowes concert last night, Trey opened, played basically nothing but Phish stuff, which was cool.  Now I'm dealing with this hangover :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Sunday Morning Thread 1/1/06 [Re: Boom]
    #5128354 -

nappy hew years...

stoned, hung over, full of good leftovers from the party last night, on drugs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Sunday Morning Thread 1/1/06 [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #5128366 -

morning...

happy new year...

I feel like I got ran over by a truck!~

:crazy:


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Sunday Morning Thread 1/1/06 [Re: Roadkill]
    #5128367 -

I feel like my brain went through a blender.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Sunday Morning Thread 1/1/06 [Re: Roadkill]
    #5128368 -

Happy new year all! I skiped the whole drinking thing last night and just chilled with some friends and blazed. Today me and my friend are taking a eight each to start the new year off right =D

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Sunday Morning Thread 1/1/06 [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #5128369 -

kosmic_charlie said:
I feel like my brain went through a blender.



oh yeah...

on high or low?

lolzz


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Sunday Morning Thread 1/1/06 [Re: Roadkill]
    #5128372 -

I hope you all are having fun. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Sunday Morning Thread 1/1/06 [Re: Roadkill]
    #5128374 -

low then high then low.

E. It was pristine.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Sunday Morning Thread 1/1/06 [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #5128379 -

Damnit I thought it was 9:30 but it;s 11:30. No good.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Sunday Morning Thread 1/1/06 [Re: Roadkill]
    #5128394 -

Roadkill,

Something has been bothering me. You have said that you know some famous shroomerites. You also said that you will not reveal who they are (which I completely understand). Why then did these famous shroomerites choose to confide in you as to who they were? How did you find out who they were?

Also, what was BUD/S like? Can you kill a man with your bare hands?

I breathlessly await your responses,

Randalflagg

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Sunday Morning Thread 1/1/06 [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #5128409 -

kosmic_charlie said:
I feel like my brain went through a blender.



Me too. LSD one night, MDA the next, lots of pot and nitrous throughout. Happy new year and sunday morning all.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Sunday Morning Thread 1/1/06 [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5128426 -

Happy New Year allz!!! Fucking whew!
I dropped 2 hits of acid last night (unperforated, black edge) and about 2 hours in, smoked a 55 mg hit of DMT. (Some good acid/DMT has been coming up to PA from the Cleveland area for the last 6 months or so.)
Glad I don't drink!! My boyfriend is still out cold, and will probably be hungover when he does wake. I DID smoke a LOT of weed though. Gotta minor headache and my lungs hurt, but not too bad myself today.


--------------------
*You have just destroyed one model XQJ-37 nuclear powered pansexual
roto-plooker....and you're gonna have to pay for it.


"the Cow bell as a symbol of unbridled passion, ladies and gentlemen!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Sunday Morning Thread 1/1/06 [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5128438 -

lolzz

we are going back to famous people on the Shroomery again?

I might have told you last night when I was drunk...
but not this morning.

:smirk:

I taught several how to cultivate...and they just told me who they were after talking to them for awhile.
As I told you before I would make them take a picture with peice of paper with my name or the Shroomery written on the paper.
If they didn't send me a picture with something written on a peice of paper...I knew they were full of shit.

---

BUDS was tough...

and Yes I can.


Hope I didn't leave you breathless.

:grin:


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Sunday Morning Thread 1/1/06 [Re: Roadkill]
    #5128513 -

I went to someone's house last night.....  :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Sunday Morning Thread 1/1/06 [Re: TYL3R]
    #5128525 -

Weent to a small party then home


:sun:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.


:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Sunday Morning Thread 1/1/06 [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #5128619 -

Good morning! I'm already having a good day. I'm sure it will stay that way. No hangover for me. I have to work later, this ought to me fun.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Sunday Morning Thread 1/1/06 [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #5128672 -

I'm a bit late to the Sunday morning thread but happy New Year everyone! :heart:


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Sunday Morning Thread 1/1/06 [Re: Ripple]
    #5128743 -

Clean pure MDMA powder + 8 or so G of mushrooms lastnight, wow.

Having myself a nice little recovery day, smoking some weed and watching TV.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* *Official Amanda photo thread* NO FLAMES
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 12,532 31 12/11/02 03:13 PM
by Papaver
* Good Morning Thread
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 4,886 50 11/21/03 01:01 PM
by Anonymous
* Official Search Assistance Thread!
( 1 2 3 all )
PapaverS 9,390 54 12/06/02 12:29 AM
by Papaver
* Happy Saturday Morning Thread
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 6,346 72 12/04/10 05:25 AM
by WScott
* Happy Saturday morning Thread
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ripple 6,760 60 06/29/04 10:21 PM
by Fungushungry
* Official Sunday night thread?
( 1 2 all )
Infrared 5,590 28 05/31/04 12:21 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202
* Mexicali Blues (official cowboy song thread)
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 11,003 52 07/09/11 01:17 AM
by ModularMind

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,712 topic views. 5 members, 10 guests and 83 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.